This is amazing. And can't be explained.

Aw, I wish you would put this in the Pets forum because a lot of people don't look here for animal-related threads.

Aw, I wish you would put this in the Pets forum because a lot of people don't look here for animal-related threads.
I don't go in Pet forums. On any board. Ever. I love animals. But some schmuck ALWAYS has to post about abused animals or how they saved an abused animal IN DETAIL or posts sad pics of abused or hurt animals and it makes me CRAZY. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I get in a major funk. And I wanna hunt down animal abusers and kill them. Yes, you read that right. KILL them. My blood pressure rises, I am haunted, I get sad, I get depressed. In short..I am a sorry weepy murderous mess. So...I avoid pet threads.

Wow, that's pretty amazing. This lady must have been a good soul and a terrible loss for her family. And dogs are so full of love and intelligence that they feel and sympathize and understand. Just an interesting fact, in Hebrew the word "Dog" is "Kelev", assembled by two words, "Kulo Lev" which means "filled with heart".

I remember another story about a guy who died. His dog stayed by his grave until the day it died. Someone had to bring it food and water, because it refused to leave.

Forum List

Back