Why is this very OLD person driving a school bus???

Granted...but when our DoD is sending geezers into combat zones, I'm afraid our security trumps the school bus concerns

OTOH it's DoD ageisnm that prevents almost all willing and able "geezers" from helping Muslim Terrorists from getting their 72 virgins. Few of us look young enough to get past their prejudice.

I personally know several seniors who drive school buses part-time. The ones who are stone deaf seem to enjoy it most. One, today, reflected on the story and said he had so far resisted the temptation to do something similar to a deserving rider.

So far.

Last edited:
This isn't the first time that I have heard/read about a kid being dragged by a school bus driver. This is however the first time that I have heard/read about a kid living to tell about such an experience. The child who wasn't as lucky, I don't know how old their school bus driver was.

God bless you and their family always!!!

Holly

P.S. How long has this 78 year old guy been a school bus driver?

Granted...but when our DoD is sending geezers into combat zones, I'm afraid our security trumps the school bus concerns
I wasn't sent INTO a combat zone, and you've been corrected on that before. And you were also warned to stop talking ABOUT another poster. And I'd rather be with an honest 69 year old in a combat zone, than a dishonest young person.
BTW, you see the picture of Harriet Thompson who (at 92 years of age) ran for 7.5 HOURS in a 26 mile marathon (in Post # 36) ? You think you could do it for 7.5 MINUTES ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

PS - right now at 69, I can play 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level. How many can you play ? (even amateurish)
PPS - Chuck Berry was still playing concerts up to a year ago (at age 88) and Bob Dylan, the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr still play concerts (all are in their 70s)

Check out this video of 72 year old Mick Jagger singing & jumping all over the stage. LOL.
Scroll up to 1:50 of the time bar.

Hilarious

There are Dimocrats ready to vote for a guy (Bernie Sanders) that would be 75 entering the White House and taking the reins of the most powerful position in the world, so this is no big deal.

I wasn't sent INTO a combat zone, and you've been corrected on that before. And you were also warned to stop talking ABOUT another poster. And I'd rather be with an honest 69 year old in a combat zone, than a dishonest young person.
BTW, you see the picture of Harriet Thompson who (at 92 years of age) ran for 7.5 HOURS in a 26 mile marathon (in Post # 36) ? You think you could do it for 7.5 MINUTES ?
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

PS - right now at 69, I can play 4 musical instruments, all on a professional level. How many can you play ? (even amateurish)
PPS - Chuck Berry was still playing concerts up to a year ago (at age 88) and Bob Dylan, the Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr still play concerts (all are in their 70s)

Check out this video of 72 year old Mick Jagger singing & jumping all over the stage. LOL.
Scroll up to 1:50 of the time bar.

Is that you protectionist?

Perhaps if the bus company paid more they wouldn't be forced to hire drivers like this. Cheap cheap.

We live in a litigation world. Federal, state and local regulations say that a 78 year old with a clean driving record is authorized to drive a school bus. If you don't like it get off your asses and change the rules.

Is that you protectionist?
Not hardly. My videos have me playing my guitars, mandolins, and violins in them. You know - those musical instruments that you couldn't play, even if your life depended on it ? :laugh:

Forum List

Back