Tom Selleck is a thief. Busted!

^^^ That too! :) :) :)

Selleck was getting the water to keep his avocado trees alive, not to fill his swimming pool. I think some of you are misguided in using Tom's celebrity as an excuse to rant against the rich. If you look at this as a farmer, albeit a rich famous farmer, attempting to get some water for his avocado crop would you all be up in his face? What if the "farmer was poor? and he was desperate to keep his avocado trees from dying? It doesn't matter that it's Tom Selleck. His fame won't keep his avacado trees alive.

I don't begrudge Tom attempting to get some water to keep his avocado trees alive. He should have paid for the water though. Me thinks that Tom didn't know the water was stolen. Why would a guy with his good rep and bank account risk stealing the aqua? My guess is that his gardener got some money from Mr. Selleck to buy some water and the guy pocketed the money and stole the water.

Does anyone here REALLY think Tom Selleck devised a scam to steal water for his avocado trees?
Amen to this! Being famous doesn't stop those who are famous from have a legitimate reason for doing whatever it is that they are up to. :) :) :)

God bless you two and Mr. Selleck always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Selleck was getting the water to keep his avocado trees alive, not to fill his swimming pool. I think some of you are misguided in using Tom's celebrity as an excuse to rant against the rich. If you look at this as a farmer, albeit a rich famous farmer, attempting to get some water for his avocado crop would you all be up in his face? What if the "farmer was poor? and he was desperate to keep his avocado trees from dying? It doesn't matter that it's Tom Selleck. His fame won't keep his avacado trees alive.

I don't begrudge Tom attempting to get some water to keep his avocado trees alive. He should have paid for the water though. Me thinks that Tom didn't know the water was stolen. Why would a guy with his good rep and bank account risk stealing the aqua? My guess is that his gardener got some money from Mr. Selleck to buy some water and the guy pocketed the money and stole the water.

Does anyone here REALLY think Tom Selleck devised a scam to steal water for his avocado trees?
Yes.

For the record, I was not ranting against the rich. I AM ranting about those who ARE rich so therefore can purchase all the water they want for their lawns and trees and orchards without STEALING it from those that don't have the money to purchase water for their own small home gardens or their animals, or even themselves. STEALING it is another whole ballgame.

I had forgotten that Selleck is a NaziCon and also on the NRA Board of Directors with Ted Nugent. I changed my mind about letting him steal my water. I guess I'd have to put some buckshot in his ass.

Does anyone have the smallest shred of evidence that Selleck personally took part in this heinous crime? :lol:

You can't make guacamole without avocados. We HAVE to make allowances. You people sure have fucked up values.

SAVE THE AVOCADOS!!!!

Tom Selleck accused of public water theft Report - AOL.com

Tom Selleck appears to be in hot water.

Calleguas Municipal Water District filed suit against the actor and wife Jillie Mack on Monday, claiming he used a public hydrant to fill a commercial water truck on 12 different occasions, according to Courthouse News Service.

With the state of California suffering through a serious drought, the water district says that it saw the truck fill up from a hydrant at a Thousand Oaks construction site and then take seven trips in September and October 2013 into the Hidden Valley area that is believed to be Selleck's residence.

I ALSO HEARD THEY SAW WATER COMING FROM HIS HANDS WHILE HIS BACK WAS TURNED, BUT HE WAS ONLY PISSIN!! lolololol

Musing on the days when enviro-whacko John Denver was singing sad songs about petroleum shortages. Singing them loud so as to cover the noise of the fuel tanks he was having buried under the grounds of his mansion. Wasn't long after he proved his airmanship skills by offing himself in his air-yacht.

See, if he had eschewed using fossil fuels like he was demanding you do he might be alive today!

Forum List

Back