Christmas Songs to Ban

Silly talk is fine. I don't mind it a bit. I do it. My EX hated it so then I would do it on purpose to be annoying.

Makes me laugh thinking about it....

What is "silly talk"?

Just saying things like "saddy sad" or "scritchy scratch" .... mostly to be silly, not serious or sexual... that is weird, I agree...

Saddy sad? Well, now we know why he is your "ex." :p

That was my favorite one! My oldest son even said it to his granddaughter -- and the look on his face. Hilarious!

Your oldest son has a granddaughter?

ChrisL: Srs Bidness.

No time fer dat funny talk.

Srsly Srs.

How annoying are people who use a fake southern hick accent when typing a post! :D

As annoying as they wanna be! :funnyface:

Just be yourself. Why put on airs? What's the point?

I am being myself, as are you. :rolleyes:

Glad to know your opinion of Southern Hicks. ;)

Almost as annoying as the baby talkers! Why do people from the south sound like they have a mouth full of tobacco all the time?

ChrisL: Srs Bidness.

No time fer dat funny talk.

Srsly Srs.

How annoying are people who use a fake southern hick accent when typing a post! :D

As annoying as they wanna be! :funnyface:

Just be yourself. Why put on airs? What's the point?

I am being myself, as are you. :rolleyes:

Glad to know your opinion of Southern Hicks. ;)

Almost as annoying as the baby talkers! Why do people from the south sound like they have a mouth full of tobacco all the time?

Because they do? :dunno:

I wish I could find the clip of Carrie (from King of Queens) doing Karaoke to Santa Baby. It was hilarious. :lol: She thought she was super hot, but everyone in the audience was just looking at her like she was weird.

Imagine, baby talking with a southern hick accent? :talktothehand:

I hope you imagine it all day, and singing "Santa Baby" in Southern baby talk, too!

:rofl:

Santa Baby makes Santa go.....Ho....Ho....Ho

Santa is no pedo!

Then what's with all the elves?
Who is he? Michael Jackson?

Elves aren't children! They are elves!

Child surrogates

Forum List

Back