Christmas Songs to Ban

Santa Baby, especially when they sing it in "baby talk." It's creepy.

Eartha Kitt kills on that song

Women prostituting themselves to Santa in exchange for gifts and talking like little girls. Classy! :D

Gives Santa a woodie!

The same types of women men always complain about are the ones they actually want. What a dilemma! :D

Who's complaining?

Do you like that baby talk? Don't you think that would be kind of annoying? I don't know, but if some guy was talking to me with baby talk, I would probably think something was wrong with him. :lol: This is just one example of why I say that men are sexually dysfunctional. :D

Women prostituting themselves to Santa in exchange for gifts and talking like little girls. Classy! :D

Gives Santa a woodie!

The same types of women men always complain about are the ones they actually want. What a dilemma! :D

Who's complaining?

Do you like that baby talk? Don't you think that would be kind of annoying? I don't know, but if some guy was talking to me with baby talk, I would probably think something was wrong with him. :lol: This is just one example of why I say that men are sexually dysfunctional. :D

Of course men are sexually dysfunctional
That is why we rule the world

Santa Baby, especially when they sing it in "baby talk." It's creepy.

Gives Santa a woodie!

Human sexuality is natural, thank god or none of us would be here! You see I had that song sung to me one year and the next year little Justin had little Alexis to share christmas with and I got to take little Lexy to get here permit this year. All is right in the universe!

Gives Santa a woodie!

Who's complaining?

Of course men are sexually dysfunctional
That is why we rule the world

Ca ca poo poo. :D

And I never lied to my kids about Santa, the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy or God..
Did you not abort your children and prevent global warming? Not very eco friendly now, are you?

Abortion Activist: The Most Effective Way to Fight Global Warming? Don’t Have Kids | LifeNews.com
I will tell you this honestly, GFY...and your shoebox notions of humans...If I had kids I could not have aborted them, sheesh what a shallow dumbass.....And you claim to be filthy rich by strategic investment...Yeah, I can see that happening, not..
Just using your own Rules for Radicals against you, where you take the liberal argument about aborting babies to save the Planet, then you liberals have babies which in your own words, harm the planet....Call me a shallow dumbass but it is your own liberals who say it, I just repeat it. ROTFLMAO....

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
4. "Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules. You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the liberal elites can live up to Rules for Radicals."

Silly talk is fine. I don't mind it a bit. I do it. My EX hated it so then I would do it on purpose to be annoying.

Makes me laugh thinking about it....

Silly talk is fine. I don't mind it a bit. I do it. My EX hated it so then I would do it on purpose to be annoying.

What is "silly talk"?

Just saying things like "saddy sad" or "scritchy scratch" .... mostly to be silly, not serious or sexual... that is weird, I agree...

What is "silly talk"?

Just saying things like "saddy sad" or "scritchy scratch" .... mostly to be silly, not serious or sexual... that is weird, I agree...

Saddy sad? Well, now we know why he is your "ex." :p

Now all my silly sweet baby talk is for my baby girl German Shepherd...

What is "silly talk"?

Saddy sad? Well, now we know why he is your "ex." :p

That was my favorite one! My oldest son even said it to his granddaughter -- and the look on his face. Hilarious!

Forum List

Back