Christie: ‘This Sharia Law Business Is Crap’

Really, Mr. Christie...? So i suppose the opposition to the Ground Zero mosque is "crap" as well....? How soon we forget which belief system attacked our country....and continues to do so...:evil:

Seems to me Christie is flapping his gums again without regard to the implications of what he is saying.....sure the guy he appointed may be just fine and until he attempts to create Sharia law he is innocent.....but to denigrate the public for their caution is plain stupid on Christie's part....

Sharia Law is not "crap".....it is an anti-Constitutional system of law obeyed within the whole Islamic structure and way of life....it is currently causing major problems in Europe....is that "crap" Mr. Christie...?

Sharia is creeping into our society just as it has in Europe although we are a few years behind them....Jihad in America in its many forms is a very real threat....Jihad does not just come in the form of the sword....it also comes in the form of the pen, the tongue, and the heart as well...the Muslim Brotherhood is very operational here in America....the judge you appointed Mr. Christie could very well be a stealth member of that group....

Islam is not solely a religion....it is a whole way of life that obeys Sharia Law...Sharia Law contradicts many of our Constiutional rights....especially for women....so anyone who supports Sharia Law here in America is anti-Constitutional and that is treasonous...

Would you all congratulate Christie if he said the same thing about Nazism....? If the guy was a believer in Nazism would you think his appointment appropriate...? Would Christie say "This Nazi Business is Crap"...?

Islam is not a religion of "peace"....it's a religion of "Jihad"....

Yes. Yes it is crap.

yes i agree sharia is "crap"....but that was not the sense in which Christie was using the word "crap"....he was calling the public's concern about sharia "crap"...

just what we need.....another dhimmi politician....

It's not the concern that's being called crap, but the people who pump up the fear factor anytime a Muslim does or says anything in the political arena, just because they're Muslim and not what they've done or said..

Yes. Yes it is crap.

yes i agree sharia is "crap"....but that was not the sense in which Christie was using the word "crap"....he was calling the public's concern about sharia "crap"...

Please look at what I highlighted...I'll say it again to be clear....Opposition to the "Ground Zero mosque" is crap.

And your support for it is unAmerican crap.

"This Sharia Law Business is Crap"

Really, Mr. Christie...? So i suppose the opposition to the Ground Zero mosque is "crap" as well....? How soon we forget which belief system attacked our country....and continues to do so...:evil:

Seems to me Christie is flapping his gums again without regard to the implications of what he is saying.....sure the guy he appointed may be just fine and until he attempts to create Sharia law he is innocent.....but to denigrate the public for their caution is plain stupid on Christie's part....

Sharia Law is not "crap".....it is an anti-Constitutional system of law obeyed within the whole Islamic structure and way of life....it is currently causing major problems in Europe....is that "crap" Mr. Christie...?

Sharia is creeping into our society just as it has in Europe although we are a few years behind them....Jihad in America in its many forms is a very real threat....Jihad does not just come in the form of the sword....it also comes in the form of the pen, the tongue, and the heart as well...the Muslim Brotherhood is very operational here in America....the judge you appointed Mr. Christie could very well be a stealth member of that group....

Islam is not solely a religion....it is a whole way of life that obeys Sharia Law...Sharia Law contradicts many of our Constiutional rights....especially for women....so anyone who supports Sharia Law here in America is anti-Constitutional and that is treasonous...

Would you all congratulate Christie if he said the same thing about Nazism....? If the guy was a believer in Nazism would you think his appointment appropriate...? Would Christie say "This Nazi Business is Crap"...?

I love watching people like you spout off without even understanding what they are whining about.

Islam did not attack us on 9/11. Islamic EXTREMISTS did. THere's a huge difference. People like you so filled with hate appear to be incapable of seeing the difference. How sad for you.

Do you have any proof, other than his stated religion, that this justice will try to implement Sharia Law in some form in his decisions?

He was not calling 'Sharia Law' itself crap. He was calling the questioning of his choice for justice because of 'a fear of Sharia Law' crap. There's a difference.

All of Islam does not obey Sharia Law. To claim this is to prove your ignorance of reality.

If this guy was a believer in Nazi-ism, he'd never have been chosen as a justice in the first place. You're equating all of Islam with Nazi-ism. That is an unfair comparison. You SHOULD be equating Islamic EXTREMISM with Nazi-ism, as that would be more accurate a comparison.

Islam IS a religion of peace. Islamic EXTREMISM is a movement of jihad.

Facts, are your friends. You should learn to use them sometime. YOu might not look quite as stupid. Then again.......

"This Sharia Law Business is Crap"

I love watching people like you spout off without even understanding what they are whining about.

Islam did not attack us on 9/11. Islamic EXTREMISTS did. THere's a huge difference. People like you so filled with hate appear to be incapable of seeing the difference. How sad for you.

Do you have any proof, other than his stated religion, that this justice will try to implement Sharia Law in some form in his decisions?

He was not calling 'Sharia Law' itself crap. He was calling the questioning of his choice for justice because of 'a fear of Sharia Law' crap. There's a difference.

All of Islam does not obey Sharia Law. To claim this is to prove your ignorance of reality.

If this guy was a believer in Nazi-ism, he'd never have been chosen as a justice in the first place. You're equating all of Islam with Nazi-ism. That is an unfair comparison. You SHOULD be equating Islamic EXTREMISM with Nazi-ism, as that would be more accurate a comparison.

Facts, are your friends. You should learn to use them sometime. YOu might not look quite as stupid. Then again.......

What are you.....a "conservative" Muslim.....or just another stupid American....?

I suggest you investigate the "facts" yourself before you spout off your ignorance....

The public has good reason to fear Sharia Law.....take a look at the "facts" of Europe for starters....

Last edited:

Please look at what I highlighted...I'll say it again to be clear....Opposition to the "Ground Zero mosque" is crap.

And your support for it is unAmerican crap.

I support freedom of religion and the freedom to do what you want with your own personal property....explain to me how that is "unAmerican". I'm listening.

What are you.....a "conservative" Muslim.....or just another stupid American....?

I suggest you investigate the "facts" yourself before you spout off your ignorance....

The public has good reason to fear Sharia Law.....take a look at the "facts" of Europe for starters....

Has Europe crumbled and no one told us?

BTW...sharia law IS crap too...just as blue laws are crap. Just like any religion trying to impose itself on our civil law is crap.

BTW...sharia law IS crap too...just as blue laws are crap. Just like any religion trying to impose itself on our civil law is crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe6Ym_4yLo]‪The Islamization of Europe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ooe6Ym_4yLo]‪The Islamization of Europe‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

How many countries in Europe are now Muslim run? Name them for me.

such willful denial......a typical lib....

People can read whatever they want into Christie's comments. My opinion is that some crazy people said some mean things about his friend on the internet and he was angry. Happens every day here on USMB. End of story.

Actually, I'm a conservative Roman Catholic.

I have investigated the facts. Much more so that you it appears.

This isn't Europe.

It must be sad to have a life so filled with hatred of others that you cannot separate issues where they belong separated. I'll pray for you, for God to give you something in your heart besides hatred and ignorance.

Where are those names of countries in Europe now Muslim run? I'm not seeing it....All I'm seeing is you dodging the question.

Of course you "don't see it".....you are being a willful ignoraemous...

Did I say there were countries in Europe that are now "Muslim run"....?
No i didn't. (not yet anyway....altho the Islamic problem is REAL...)
So your question is crap....a cheap attempt to deflect....

Where are those names of countries in Europe now Muslim run? I'm not seeing it....All I'm seeing is you dodging the question.

Of course you "don't see it".....you are being a willful ignoraemous...

Did I say there were countries in Europe that are now "Muslim run"....?
No i didn't. (not yet anyway....altho the Islamic problem is REAL...)
So your question is crap....a cheap attempt to deflect....

Really..none.

Interesting.

Hey..you ever been to Europe?

I've been to France, Germany, Italy, England, Croatia, Greece, The Czech Republic, Spain, and The Netherlands. None of those places are even remotely "Muslim run".

There's precedent. The irony is it wasn't a Muslim judge who applied it. It was a bleeding heart liberal who believed that rape and torture was a religious right.

You got a link to that?

Advocates of Anti-Shariah Measures Alarmed by Judge's Ruling - FoxNews.com

You might want to actually READ the entire article you link to next time... you missed something.

Charles' ruling was overturned last month by New Jersey's Appellate Court, which ruled that the husband's religious beliefs were irrelevant and that the judge, in taking them into consideration, "was mistaken."

One judges dumb decision, overturned on appeal, does NOT mean that Sharia Law is taking over the courts in this country.

Your hatred blinds you to the truth.

Actually, I'm a conservative Roman Catholic.

I have investigated the facts. Much more so that you it appears.

This isn't Europe.

It must be sad to have a life so filled with hatred of others that you cannot separate issues where they belong separated. I'll pray for you, for God to give you something in your heart besides hatred and ignorance.

No we are not Europe.....yet with this Prez we are imitating it more and more....

It must be sad to be so stupid as to not recognize the dangers existing today...

Why is it Islamists attack Catholic churches....?

You might want to actually READ the entire article you link to next time... you missed something.

Charles' ruling was overturned last month by New Jersey's Appellate Court, which ruled that the husband's religious beliefs were irrelevant and that the judge, in taking them into consideration, "was mistaken."

One judges dumb decision, overturned on appeal, does NOT mean that Sharia Law is taking over the courts in this country.

Your hatred blinds you to the truth.

You might want to actually read the thread. Chanel has been pretty even keeled about this whole thing and even gave all the facts you just highlighted. The only thing Chanel has said is that someone has tried to apply Sharia Law in New Jersey and as such it's not totally crazy to be a little cautious about the whole thing. I tend to agree with her.

The questions have been asked, the judge has been vetted, and he's likely a very good choice. Knowing that there is at least one kook in Jersey who wants to apply Sharia Law and ensuring that the same mistake is not made twice does not equate to hate. I think you should be a little more discerning in who you call hateful.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back