Christie: ‘This Sharia Law Business Is Crap’

When it comes right down to it.....a Muslim's first loyalty is to Islam.....not our Constitution.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3P_2laSous]‪Keith Ellison - "Stealth Jihadie"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

No we are not Europe.....yet with this Prez we are imitating it more and more....

It must be sad to be so stupid as to not recognize the dangers existing today...

Why is it Islamists attack Catholic churches....?

Financially, yes. But in no other way that anyone with a rational mind can see.

Yes, I pity your stupidity.

They don't. Islamic EXTREMISTS do... and they are a small, but VOCAL piece of Islam, not representing the religion as a whole. To claim that EXTREMISTS represent the whole of Islam, is to claim Warren Jeffs and the FLDS represent all Mormons... or that Jehovah's Witnesses represent all Christians.

I think you must have had a bad experience with a Muslim at some point in your life. That, or you were brought up in a religiously bigoted environment. How sad.

No we are not Europe.....yet with this Prez we are imitating it more and more....

It must be sad to be so stupid as to not recognize the dangers existing today...

They don't. Islamic EXTREMISTS do... and they are a small, but VOCAL piece of Islam, not representing the religion as a whole. To claim that EXTREMISTS represent the whole of Islam, is to claim Warren Jeffs and the FLDS represent all Mormons... or that Jehovah's Witnesses represent all Christians.

I think you must have had a bad experience with a Muslim at some point in your life. That, or you were brought up in a religiously bigoted environment. How sad.

Can the "sad" crap......it makes you seem even more idiotic than necessary....

Can't answer my question about the Catholic churches can you.....you know it's a "fact"...

There are already 85 known Sharia Law courts in the UK....and the plan is to TRIPLE that number....and it's all being done without those pesky extremist terrorists.....or are you now racheting down "extremist" to mean something less than a terrorist.....:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VkIu8TL_I]‪Sharia courts conquer UK‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Can't answer my question about the Catholic churches can you.....you know it's a "fact"...

There are already 85 known Sharia Law courts in the UK....and the plan is to TRIPLE that number....and it's all being done without those pesky extremist terrorists.....or are you now racheting down "extremist" to mean something less than a terrorist.....:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2VkIu8TL_I]‪Sharia courts conquer UK‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Almost 40 minutes, and THAT is the best response you can muster? :rofl:

I do indeed feel sad for you. With every post you make, my feeling of sadness for you increases 10 fold.

I certainly DID answer your question... I said you were wrong. 'ISLAMISTS' do not attack catholic churches... 'Islamic EXTREMISTS' do. You must have some sort of mental deficiency or brain abnormality that prevents you form separating the two. Again, how sad. It has to be physiological, or psychological... this intense need to hate all Muslims. I'm leaning towards poor upbringing.

ooooooooooooooo... da big bad evil Sharia Courts are gonna take over England!

Not.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors | Mail Online
The tribunals, working mainly from mosques, settle financial and family disputes according to religious principles. They lay down judgments which can be given full legal status if approved in national law courts.

The Muslim Council in Britain condemned the study for ' stirring up hatred'.

A spokesman said: 'Sharia councils are perfectly legitimate. There is no evidence they are intimidating or discriminatory against women. The system is purely voluntary so if people don't like it they can go elsewhere.'

Now stop whining about a non-issue and go change your diaper, you little whiney baby. :rofl:

I do indeed feel sad for you. With every post you make, my feeling of sadness for you increases 10 fold.

I certainly DID answer your question... I said you were wrong. 'ISLAMISTS' do not attack catholic churches... 'Islamic EXTREMISTS' do. You must have some sort of mental deficiency or brain abnormality that prevents you form separating the two. Again, how sad. It has to be physiological, or psychological... this intense need to hate all Muslims. I'm leaning towards poor upbringing.

sorry to shock your sad self you but you are not my top priority.....

interesting how you so easily write off islamic faith attacks on your catholic faith.....

i guess in your befuddled mind the founders of the Sharia Law courts in the UK are also "extremists".....

ooooooooooooooo... da big bad evil Sharia Courts are gonna take over England!

Not.

Britain has 85 sharia courts: The astonishing spread of the Islamic justice behind closed doors | Mail Online
The tribunals, working mainly from mosques, settle financial and family disputes according to religious principles. They lay down judgments which can be given full legal status if approved in national law courts.

The Muslim Council in Britain condemned the study for ' stirring up hatred'.

A spokesman said: 'Sharia councils are perfectly legitimate. There is no evidence they are intimidating or discriminatory against women. The system is purely voluntary so if people don't like it they can go elsewhere.'

Now stop whining about a non-issue and go change your diaper, you little whiney baby. :rofl:

yeah.....like "approval" is going to happen in every instance.....muslim women are basically forced into these courts by their menfolks or the community....or can't you listen...?

‪Sharia courts conquer UK‬‏ - YouTube

interesting how you so easily write off islamic faith attacks on your catholic faith.....

i guess in your befuddled mind the founders of the Sharia Law courts in the UK are also "extremists".....

Who cares about the UK?

Christie was talking about the good ole USA where the fear mongering about Sharia law is a bunch of bullshit

Thankfully.

I don't, as they do not exist. I write off things that don't exist. I 'am' rather bothered by the 'Islamic EXTREMIST' elements that attack Catholic churches. That, however, doesn't make me believe all Islam is evil or that all those who practice Islam are evil... since the 'Islamic EXTREMISTS' are a small part of Islam, and do not speak for or represent Islam as a whole.

No, they are not extremists. They are practitioners of Islam, not 'Islamic EXTREMISM'. They offer it as a 'voluntary' (look that word up if you don't know the meaning) option to those who follow Islam, and it 'must 'abide by' (again, look it up if the words are too big for you, British Common Law.

Thankfully.

I don't, as they do not exist. I write off things that don't exist. I 'am' rather bothered by the 'Islamic EXTREMIST' elements that attack Catholic churches. That, however, doesn't make me believe all Islam is evil or that all those who practice Islam are evil... since the 'Islamic EXTREMISTS' are a small part of Islam, and do not speak for or represent Islam as a whole.

No, they are not extremists. They are practitioners of Islam, not 'Islamic EXTREMISM'. They offer it as a 'voluntary' (look that word up if you don't know the meaning) option to those who follow Islam, and it 'must 'abide by' (again, look it up if the words are too big for you, British Common Law.

you seem to want to just blame all the "bad stuff" on the "extremists".....however if you were listening before jihad can take many forms....i consider the institution of Sharia Law a form of jihad....sharia is anti-constitutional and anti-British law...."voluntary" becomes pretty non-existent in many cases where you have two parallel systems operating.......

and for those who think sharia law is not coming to the US.....ask yourself why CAIR and other assorted muslim entities as well as the Muslim Congressman were against the Oklahoma law that prohibited sharia law....?

Last edited:

Thankfully.

you seem to want to just blame all the "bad stuff" on the "extremists".....however if you were listening before jihad can take many forms....i consider the institution of Sharia Law a form of jihad....sharia is anti-constitutional and anti-British law...."voluntary" becomes pretty non-existent in many cases where you have two parallel systems operating.......

and for those who think sharia law is not coming to the US.....ask yourself why CAIR and other assorted muslim entities as well as the Muslim Congressman were against the Oklahoma law that prohibited sharia law....?

I think we should support that Oklahoma law if it is rewritten to prohibit all laws being influenced by any religion.

That would be because the bad stuff is caused by the 'EXTREMISTS'. You can't seem to comprehend that distinction.

You can consider anything you like to 'be' anything you like. That doesn't make it fact. it makes it your opinion.

If a decision made in a Sharia court in England is found to be anti-British Common law, it is overturned. You must have skimmed over the part of my post earlier where I showed you that it MUST abide by British Common law, or it is void.

Your statement about 'voluntary' makes as little sense as most of your posts.

Thankfully.

I think we should support that Oklahoma law if it is rewritten to prohibit all laws being influenced by any religion.

Too late.....our Constitution was influenced by principles drawn from the Bible......

That would be because the bad stuff is caused by the 'EXTREMISTS'. You can't seem to comprehend that distinction.

You can consider anything you like to 'be' anything you like. That doesn't make it fact. it makes it your opinion.

If a decision made in a Sharia court in England is found to be anti-British Common law, it is overturned. You must have skimmed over the part of my post earlier where I showed you that it MUST abide by British Common law, or it is void.

Your statement about 'voluntary' makes as little sense as most of your posts.

No....bad stuff is also caused by "moderates" who support Sharia Law.....Sharia law breaks American law and British law...

Sure....some typical poor muslim woman who got shuffled through the Sharia Courts is going to have the wherewithal to find her way through the British court system and get things overturned...

Last edited:

Too late.....our Constitution was influenced by principles drawn from the Bible......

Then those need to be eliminated too (tho what you say is a falsehood)

Not a falsehood at all.....that's why Congressmen take their oaths of office on the BIBLE....

Seditious people like Keith Ellision take their oaths on the KORAN...

Not a falsehood at all.....that's why Congressmen take their oaths of office on the BIBLE....

Seditious people like Keith Ellision take their oaths on the KORAN...

Jewish congressmen have been known to take their oaths on the Torah.

Is that seditious also ??

There's precedent. The irony is it wasn't a Muslim judge who applied it. It was a bleeding heart liberal who believed that rape and torture was a religious right.

You got a link to that?

Advocates of Anti-Shariah Measures Alarmed by Judge's Ruling - FoxNews.com

Charles' ruling was overturned last month by New Jersey's Appellate Court, which ruled that the husband's religious beliefs were irrelevant and that the judge, in taking them into consideration, "was mistaken."

Forum List

Back