Christie: ‘This Sharia Law Business Is Crap’

No....bad stuff is also caused by "moderates" who support Sharia Law.....Sharia law breaks American law and British law...

Sure....some typical poor muslim woman who got shuffled through the Sharia Courts is going to have the wherewithal to find her way through the British court system and get things overturned...

you are being willfully ignorant now. I've showed you several times that if any decision made in a Sharia court in England is found to be contrary to British Common law, it is void. Period. End of story. You're just flat out wrong... or stupid... or possibly both.

Too late.....our Constitution was influenced by principles drawn from the Bible......

Then those need to be eliminated too (tho what you say is a falsehood)

Not a falsehood at all.....that's why Congressmen take their oaths of office on the BIBLE....

Seditious people like Keith Ellision take their oaths on the KORAN...

There you have it folks....A muslim lawmaker taking the oath of office on his own holy book is......SEDITIOUS!!!!

BTW, not all Congresspeople take their oaths on bibles...nor are they required to by law or the constitution.

I'm afraid that you have some misconceptions about the constitution and the law in this country.

No....bad stuff is also caused by "moderates" who support Sharia Law.....Sharia law breaks American law and British law...

Sure....some typical poor muslim woman who got shuffled through the Sharia Courts is going to have the wherewithal to find her way through the British court system and get things overturned...

you are being willfully ignorant now. I've showed you several times that if any decision made in a Sharia court in England is found to be contrary to British Common law, it is void. Period. End of story. You're just flat out wrong... or stupid... or possibly both.

Well, he DOES think the Constitution required Congresspeople to take their oaths on the bible or else they are seditious....so, draw your own conclusions about Shrill Screaming Eagle.

People can read whatever they want into Christie's comments. My opinion is that some crazy people said some mean things about his friend on the internet and he was angry. Happens every day here on USMB. End of story.

Your tepid response is truly hilarious. I just looked up your prior postings showing your attitude toward Sharia, and folks...

...chanel is an anti-Sharia loon, in fact,

she is exactly the kind of crazy that Governor Christie was referring to.

Since chanel is also a huge Christie groupie, there's your hilarity...:lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Charles' ruling was overturned last month by New Jersey's Appellate Court, which ruled that the husband's religious beliefs were irrelevant and that the judge, in taking them into consideration, "was mistaken."

Yes I know. The guy was just sentenced to five years. There was no doubt about his guilt. But no reprimand for the judge. In fact, I believe he was reappointed - by Christie.

Restraining orders can mean life or death for battered victims. He's lucky this 17 year old bride lived to tell her tale. Thank goodnss for those "anti-Sharia" folks.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Not necessarily. This is the first Indian-American judge in NJ and the 2nd Muslim. It's newsworthy.
You don’t understand.

It’s unfortunate that a Muslim American must be defended at all, that the judge’s faith is an issue. If the judge were Christian there’d be no need.

That's a valid question we have to ask about Muslims now-a-days--even ones that were born and raised in this country. Are they Americans and abide by the laws of this country--or do they tend to go off of the tracks--to radical oppression of others--which is Sharia law.

That’s an idiotic and inappropriate question, offensive to the very founding tenets of Anglo-American jurisprudence: the presumption of innocence.
What I don't get is why anyone would consider this guy would put his religion over the law.

Ignorance, fear, and bigotry.

To wit:

There's precedent. The irony is it wasn't a Muslim judge who applied it. It was a bleeding heart liberal who believed that rape and torture was a religious right.
And:

Really, Mr. Christie...? So i suppose the opposition to the Ground Zero mosque is "crap" as well....? How soon we forget which belief system attacked our country....and continues to do so.

Yes, opposition to the mosque near GZ was indeed crap.

Charles' ruling was overturned last month by New Jersey's Appellate Court, which ruled that the husband's religious beliefs were irrelevant and that the judge, in taking them into consideration, "was mistaken."

Yes I know. The guy was just sentenced to five years. There was no doubt about his guilt. But no reprimand for the judge. In fact, I believe he was reappointed - by Christie.

Restraining orders can mean life or death for battered victims. He's lucky this 17 year old bride lived to tell her tale. Thank goodnss for those "anti-Sharia" folks.

More appropriately, thank Goodness for her following proper procedures and appealing the initial decision. Proof the system works... eventually.

muslim20foto.jpg

warren jeffs can't have sex with little girls, muslims can't beat their women and children, that's the american law, that's why we hired the founding fathers.

All the wife beaters I'm familiar with, except this guy, were non-Muslims.

warren jeffs can't have sex with little girls, muslims can't beat their women and children, that's the american law, that's why we hired the founding fathers.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRnbtRPC6v4]‪Gigi - 04 "Thank Heaven For Little Girls"‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back