Christie Lean And Mean

I like Christie in that unlike a lot of the religious nuts, he's a pragmatist.

I am concerned that he seems to be a bit vindictive.

I also think that he might be a gift to Hillary. HIllary's biggest flaw is that she comes off as kind of mean and harsh. So run someone against her who is even meaner?

I also think that he might be a gift to Hillary. HIllary's biggest flaw is that she comes off as kind of mean and harsh. So run someone against her who is even meaner?

Christie v Hillary...what a nightmare.

Either way Lil Joe you win...both are disgusting statist progressives. Nirvana for you!

And you worry that Christie is too vindictive...too funny....Hillary may be the MOST vindictive pol America has ever endured.

[

Either way Lil Joe you win...both are disgusting statist progressives. Nirvana for you!

And you worry that Christie is too vindictive...too funny....Hillary may be the MOST vindictive pol America has ever endured.

Given what the GOP put her family through? I'd be vindictive.

But don't worry, little fellow, you aren't important enough for the state to care about. So you can stop worrying.

[

Given what the GOP put her family through? I'd be vindictive.

But don't worry, little fellow, you aren't important enough for the state to care about. So you can stop worrying.

You are extremely important to the state Lil Joe. Like ah...dude...like ah guy....they LOVE you because you are so easy to fool. I heard they call you The Dupe!

[

You are extremely important to the state Lil Joe. Like ah...dude...like ah guy....they LOVE you because you are so easy to fool. I heard they call you The Dupe!

Yeah, guy, so ummmm... other than ranting on message boards, what are you doing about it?

Because, frankly, it strikes me you have a pretty severe persecution complex.

Christie has learned to be more warm and cuddly

But it still takes just a little bit of prodding to get him to reveal his nasty side. At heart, Christie is a bully. It is hard for him to hold it back

Let me see 400 lbs minus 85 lbs equals 315 lbs and I bet he's still heavier than that.

Yep - He's still fat.

Looks like his wife has lost some weight too although his son is following in daddy's fat footsteps.

RWs and rw money will back whomever they believe can win and Christie is too liberal on some issues but very backward and conservative on others.

Fat boy has a good shot. Especially if he loses a few more lbs.....If he gets under 250- he's a LOCK!

before-and-after-2.png

What's Hillary gonna do? get Breast implants? A facelift? Botox, like Kerry?
:rofl:

Forum List

Back