Christie Lean And Mean

now maybe his big fat butt will fit in the seat of a Helo next time he makes the State fly him to his sons baseball game ..
To be honest for you, he paid for that.

Only after it became public.
Know anyone else that ponied up the money when called on it?

how many vacations have we paid for flotus?

and the dems never call them on it

That's true. I just wanted to say that his actions were politically motivated though.

now maybe his big fat butt will fit in the seat of a Helo next time he makes the State fly him to his sons baseball game ..

after he got busted...
how much has the flotus paid us back?

she's been busted many times, so please remember, you don't have any standard for your team while you demand very standards of the other.

after he got busted...

she's been busted many times, so please remember, you don't have any standard for your team while you demand very standards of the other.

Do you have any reason to think that she hasn't paid for use of Air Force One?

That's how it goes, after all. It's been the same for every other President - they reimburse for personal use of AF1.

It's not like the First Family can just fly coach.

after he got busted...

That's how it goes, after all. It's been the same for every other President - they reimburse for personal use of AF1.

:lol:

yea, all those solo vacations to awesome places.

like I said, no standards for your guys, high standards for our guys.

It's old, boring and redundant.

after he got busted...

:lol:

yea, all those solo vacations to awesome places.

like I said, no standards for your guys, high standards for our guys.

It's old, boring and redundant.

I don't remember any liberals complaining about the Bushes traveling the world in Air Force One.

"No standards for your guys, high standards for ours"....

The point is (and it's pretty simple):

The Obama's have treated the use of Air Force One in exactly the same way as previous Presidents and First Families. Period, full stop.

Pretending otherwise is just silly.

The point is (and it's pretty simple):

The Obama's have treated the use of Air Force One in exactly the same way as previous Presidents and First Families. Period, full stop.

Pretending otherwise is just silly.
More importantly, irrelevant.

I don't actually know if he uses AF1 the same as others have. It would not surprise me if there were differences either. The real question is WHY that would matter. He is the top man in the executive branch. He could use AF1 as his personal caddy for all I care - its part of the cost and benefit of that position.

The LAST thing I would ever want is for the leader of our nation, the figurehead of our diplomacy and the most powerful man in our government to be flying coach and/or modifying his travel plans around ANYTHING other than exactly what he wants them to be and what is needed to run the country.

Its the same rhetoric with his vacation time - as though the president actually takes 'vacation.' The very concept is a misnomer.

Christie is the one GOP candidate who may be able to beat HRC.

Only a fool would suggest that his victory would be a slam dunk.

Christie and Bush are the only Republicans capable of winning battleground states
Christie, perhaps.

But the primaries in the South will be brutal – the extreme right, Christian fundamentalists, and social conservatives will not accept Christie.

See: McCain, John, 2000 South Carolina primary.

Once Christie slims down to his fighting weight....Is there any Republican that can stand in his way?

Yup. Christie himself!

And that ship has already sailed.

How can voters take seriously someone who only bothered to get serious about losing weight when he is trying to win votes?

That's like a baseball player just loafing during the first two years of his contract but suddenly becoming motivated to get serious about his training and diet in the THIRD and final year of that contract.

And he did it DURING the season instead of in the off season or in between major crises.

Con men know they can usually sweet talk their way out of trouble so they don't even bother trying to make their shit 100% convincing all the time.

He'll revert to the fat slob of before once he doesn't need our votes.

But when he does he will just manipulate our collective emotions and lose some weight and voila!

Uh, no thanks. I'll pass.

To be clear, I don't consider getting surgery that makes your stomach smaller a story of a successful weight loss.

There's nothing to brag about having your NJ funded HC pay for lap band, there's no inspiring story for others to cling to.

he's just another douche with the money to live a hard life and fix himself before he dies from it.

fuck him

surgery is a good option for some people. I respect that Christie is addressing his health issues.

That all said, I can't see how Christie gets the nomination. The far right won't accept him and really, he's not all warm and cuddly.

Again, this is just like all those people who salivated for a Hillary vs. Rudy showdown in 2008 and how much fun that would be.

But the voters don't want conflict. They picked Obama and McCain instead.

Forum List

Back