Liberals/environmentalists,etc.. Are Truly Pigs!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“Their love for the Earth is so real, they couldn’t even use a trash can,” tweeted a disgusted @chelsea_elisa, along with a photo of an overflowing trash can in Manhattan, after tens of thousands of marchers invaded the city on fleets of smog-producing buses.
Climate change skeptics call out marchers 8217 8216 hypocrisies 8217 New York Post

And it happens anytime liberals/environmentalists,etc. are doing their "protesting"!
Occupy Wallstreet demonstrations costs communities over $20 million because of idiots like the above.
Whatever "good" these idiots supposedly are supporting are totally negated by their piggish childish and disgusting littering behavior!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.40.56 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.40.56 AM.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 109
If the trash cans are overflowing........doesn't that show that they are using them?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.48.03 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-22 at 11.48.03 AM.png
    227 KB · Views: 101
See the liberal/Obama lovers are just like Obama... "do as I say and not as I do!"
How many more times do we have to hear "I'm my brother's keeper"... and then see this picture of Obama's OWN brother in front of his $12/year hut?

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 119
If the trash cans are overflowing........doesn't that show that they are using them?

Far Left Climate Activists Leave Mounds of Trash For Cities to Deal With The Gateway Pundit
So if they are overflowing why would any especially "environmentalists" not find an empty one ? Because that's what I as a conservative would do... stupid pigs clutter their own pigstys!

You have photos of the nearby empty ones?

Who is responsible for emptying those cans? The environmentalists?

Forum List

Back