Chris Christie thinks he's a judge

hypothetical (but highly probable) scenario at debate in which Chris C is asked a question

Moderator:

Mr Christie, what would you do about the border situation?

CC:

Well, I certainly wouldn't do what Trump did. I mean, that guy can't do anything right, and if America votes for him, we are doomed. He really messed up the covid thing, big time! I'd do a much better job than Trump, which I guess is not saying much. Why didn't he finish the wall? Why didn't Mexico pay for it? Trump will claim he was getting to that. Right. What a horrible president...

Moderator:

Mr. Christie, I understand your thoughts on Trump, but what would YOU do about the border situation?

CC: Trump didn't finish the wall so I guess I'd work on that. What a loser president he was. And he tried to steal the election from Biden. He's going to be convicted this spring--------

yada yada yada

Post a pic of yourself. Just sayin
It is obvious Christie and Haley are last gasps from the elites to get Trump out of the race. All of the fraud media shills are promoting Haley. And of course, as soon nominated as the candidate would become enemy number one to them.

Like usual you got yourself in a mess you can't clean up, you mealy mouthed dumb SOB.
Krispy told me the mess you got yourself in was pretty bad, and hard to clean up........ :dance: :dance: :dance:

The GOP, true P, like Rockefeller, Ford, Powell, Christie, Haley, etc., are.

Only those who believe in bad theology or screwed up ethics, like the maga and Trumpees, don't.

He's a RINO, but not a judge. What's he polling at, 1%? Who does he think he's kidding?

---Trump will be convicted this spring---

If you believe that, Chris Christie has a bridge he'd like to sell you.

“How about this?” Christie replied. “He’s going to go on trial the day before Super Tuesday. I believe he’s going to be convicted in that Jan. 6 trial in Washington, D.C., predominantly because Mark Meadows, as you know, has signed an agreement, his former chief of staff, one of the founders of the Freedom Caucus [a group of hard-line House conservatives], is going to testify against him. He’s going to be convicted. Imagine this, if he’s our nominee, he won’t be able to vote for himself.”

Forum List

Back