Christians, We Must Have No Part With A Pagan Culture

Jim Bowie - exactly the sort of pretend christian who chases people away true Christianity and the exact opposite of what Jesus taught.

As to the OP -

10639625_734517666614748_7257337553318336304_n.jpg

Paganism is epic and beautiful and... free. Its culture is awesome, there is so much room for us to personalize it, and the euphoria we feel when the Sabbats come around... you have to experience it to understand it.

And there is so much respect for the Earth and all things celestial...

Go away, this thread is not directed at you disgusting pagan shits.

Why cant you ass holes stay out?

roflmao

So much hate for a "Christian". I seem to recall Jesus encouraging love.

What is Pagan, and who is Pagan, (besides Strollingbones :)and a handful of others) these days? Are Atheists Pagans? Are christians Pagan? Are Muslims Pagans? Are Agnostics Pagan? Are Jews Pagans? Who exactly are you asking Christians to stay away from...who are these Pagans jim?

I am asking Christians to search their hearts and decide for themselves how St Paul's message, guided by the Holy Spirit within them, brings them to sincerely understand it.

I have no right or authority to decide for my fellow Christians who is and who is not pagan, or anything else.

But our society is now pagan, that much is clear. I am not judging a single person, but assessing the society as a hole and anyone that thinks that a culture that embraces the slaughter of over 55 MILLION unborn babies, that submerges itself in constant day-to-day sexual titillation, that tries to embrace homosexuality and thousands of other sexual perversions as normal, that daily mocks and blasphemes Jesus Christ, that corrupts our youth and denigrates our values is not Christian.

Paganism is epic and beautiful and... free. Its culture is awesome, there is so much room for us to personalize it, and the euphoria we feel when the Sabbats come around... you have to experience it to understand it.

roflmao

So much hate for a "Christian". I seem to recall Jesus encouraging love.

Not love of pagan perverts like you. You use the sayings of Christ when it is convenient and blaspheme the rest of the time.

Go away. I do not care what you have to say other than I want you to go away.

Pagan: Christmas, Easter, Democracy, Republican government, Halloween...just off the top of my head

The calendar dates used are not pagan, they are simply the commonly used dates related to the average farmer being able to identify those dates without the use of a calendar.

Lies, lies, and more lies. You exemplify why I am telling Christians to reconsider the 'Christian' nature of our current society. It is no longer Christian though I think it was once. Therefore we should reduce our exposure to it.

What is Pagan, and who is Pagan, (besides Strollingbones :)and a handful of others) these days? Are Atheists Pagans? Are christians Pagan? Are Muslims Pagans? Are Agnostics Pagan? Are Jews Pagans? Who exactly are you asking Christians to stay away from...who are these Pagans jim?

I am asking Christians to search their hearts and decide for themselves how St Paul's message, guided by the Holy Spirit within them, brings them to sincerely understand it.

I have no right or authority to decide for my fellow Christians who is and who is not pagan, or anything else.

But our society is now pagan, that much is clear. I am not judging a single person, but assessing the society as a hole and anyone that thinks that a culture that embraces the slaughter of over 55 MILLION unborn babies, that submerges itself in constant day-to-day sexual titillation, that tries to embrace homosexuality and thousands of other sexual perversions as normal, that daily mocks and blasphemes Jesus Christ, that corrupts our youth and denigrates our values is not Christian.
Wow. Someone has overdosed on Jimmy Swaggert'isms. You're shilling for the wrong team, sweety.

Satanists Sell Out Black Mass at Oklahoma Civic Center

Satanists Sell Out Black Mass at Oklahoma Civic Center The Gateway Pundit

roflmao

Yeah, that's exactly what Jesus would have said.

Right, Jim?

And yet, you are calling posters here that you don't like, that you don't like their viewpoints on things, pagans. Do you know for sure they are pagans? Or are you taking on that "right or authority to decide"?

Yes, you think that Christianity is 'old foul and smelly pus' I have no doubt.

But you are like the trolls that go to any thread or any forum they can and disrupt the discussion there simply because you are a rude, ignorant and arrogant bastard.

You are doing nothing more than trying to derail this thread.

No, I don't think Christianity is a foul and smelly pus I was referring to what comes out of your head when you consistently degenerate into vulgarity when faced with the least bit of resistance to your sanctimonious arrogance based on ignorance and the absence of any culture or class.

I asked you to resolve a contradiction between the posted quotation of Paul and the recorded behavior of Jesus who did not shun anyone except religious hypocrites and lying frauds like you.

Pagan: Christmas, Easter, Democracy, Republican government, Halloween...just off the top of my head

The calendar dates used are not pagan, they are simply the commonly used dates related to the average farmer being able to identify those dates without the use of a calendar.

Lies, lies, and more lies. You exemplify why I am telling Christians to reconsider the 'Christian' nature of our current society. It is no longer Christian though I think it was once. Therefore we should reduce our exposure to it.
Wait....what? :rofl: :rofl:

The earth is the world of the devil. Completely apart from God's world. The earth is a world of randomness and danger and pain, suffering and death. It's primary attribute is the predator-prey relationship. The worst thing ever known.

Wow. Someone has overdosed on Jimmy Swaggert'isms. You're shilling for the wrong team, sweety.

I hardly see anything "Satanic" about that group and their "Black Mass".

At least the Christian religion has slaughtered millions. At least the Christian religion burned countless people alive, tortured countless innocent people while perfecting their ingenious torture techniques, and excellently culled their competition. At least the Christian religion discovered brilliant ways to exploit their followers as endless resources for money/ gold, and used fear, murder, and the threat of death to indoctrinate the masses and achieve untold power in this world.

Conservative ARE anti-establishment (Obama administration), peace-loving (through strength), long-haired (in winter), with strange ideas (to liberals), and are bleeding hearts (for Whites being discriminated against in affirmative action programs). Conservatives also are with Jesus in opposition to all the immoral aspects of Islam.

At least the Christian religion has slaughtered millions. At least the Christian religion burned countless people alive, tortured countless innocent people while perfecting their ingenious torture techniques, and excellently culled their competition. At least the Christian religion discovered brilliant ways to exploit their followers as endless resources for money/ gold, and used fear, murder, and the threat of death to indoctrinate the masses and achieve untold power in this world.

Sounds like you're talking about Islam. That was not Christianity that did that. That was some particular bad people using Christianity for their own selfish ends, and it didn't last relatively long. A very short time compared to the 1400 years of Islamic genocidal murder of 270 million people around the world,, in addition to all the vile behaviors from out of the Koran, that Muslims still practice routinely every day.

Sounds like you're talking about Islam. That was not Christianity that did that. That was some particular bad people using Christianity for their own selfish ends, and it didn't last relatively long. A very short time compared to the 1400 years of Islamic genocidal murder of 270 million people around the world,, in addition to all the vile behaviors from out of the Koran, that Muslims still practice routinely every day.
Actually, if you study history, Islam today is like Christianity was like about 600 years ago....which would be about right because Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity. The more mature religions, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism are even older than Christianity...and it shows.

Perhaps the OP is mistaken to think that Christians should shun the very people they used to slaughter and perhaps peace loving hippie type pagan sex freaks are not the enemy?

Follow Jesus or follow the benjaminite pharisee Paul, and we will know you by your fruits.

St Paul was an apostle appointed by Christ. Anyone who says he was not is a heretic and not an orthodox Christian.

It is truly astonishing that you pagans cannot help yourselves, but rush uninvited into every discussion, and every situation to spew your bile.

This thread is directed to CHRISTIANS, not 'Gnostic' bigots like you Starkey.
If the bible timeline is to be believed...Jesus was dead before Paul "saw the light". How can he be appointed by him?

If the Bible is to be believed St Paul did meet Jesus, you ignorant pervert.
How very Christian of you.

Actually, if you study history, Islam today is like Christianity was like about 600 years ago....which would be about right because Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity. The more mature religions, Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism are even older than Christianity...and it shows.
1. Islam is not a religion.
2. Islam has always been evil (for 1400 years, not just today)

Forum List

Back