Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

Hobe you might not like hearing this but every snipet reply was wrong, assuming, and not even in the ball park of our discussion. In fact not just outside the stadium they were out right in the wrong city.
I don't drink so your ad hominom attack refering to needing sobering was your way of displacing frustration through not being able to communicate and answer in a rational mature manner, therefore we can conclude by your reply and poor mistaken assumption of my faith that your human ego replied rather then your intellectual side.

... Huh? what does "confuse 'temple' with 'synagogue' " mean.

He knows what I'm speaking about. He used the word temple where synagogue was the only possibility,

For the record---neither are Hebrew words. As used in English they can both
be used to refer to that which jews call "bet Knesset" or "bet tfilah"-----
ya know-----dem jewish churches contrary to popular opinion ----"synagogue" is greek

I understand your words - but I have the feeling you don't understand my reality. What do you know about Jews if you know a Jew? Nothing! What do you know about Jews if you know lots of Jews? Something! And what do you know about Jews if you don't know any Jew? Everything! Jewish enough this answer?

Last edited:
... Huh? what does "confuse 'temple' with 'synagogue' " mean.

He knows what I'm speaking about. He used the word temple where synagogue was the only possibility,

For the record---neither are Hebrew words. As used in English they can both
be used to refer to that which jews call "bet Knesset" or "bet tfilah"-----
ya know-----dem jewish churches contrary to popular opinion ----"synagogue" is greek

I understand your words - but I have the feeling you don't understand my reality. What do you know about Jews if you know a Jew? Nothing. What do you know about Jews if you know lots of Jews? Something. And what do you know about Jews if you donät know any Jew? Everything! Jewish enough this answer?

I have a very developed sympathy for "other realities". I have inteviews persons
with psychotic delusions----OTHER REALITIES. Tell me more----has knowing a jew somehow diminished your sharp insight into the ESSENCE OF JEW?

... the widow of Richard Wagner Jr-------was a self avowed Nazi.
An english Lady defined herselve to be a Nazi? Maybe this is one of the black forms of the english humor I don't understand. Whatever.
Her comment during the interview was "After 1945 -----I, an English women---was the ONLY NAZI LEFT IN GERMANY"
This is another expression for "All Germans were Nazis - not only I". An overgeneralisation.
She described her dead husband's view regarding jews.--- "too much influence in the world of music" Her husband----as son of
Richard Wagner and himself a musician was the "DIRECTOR OF MUSIC" for the
third reich. He organized the opera performances, etc. She was expressing
"FAMILY OPINION" In my childhood----one of my local playmates was
the daughter of a german jewess who was transported to England in the mid-thirties.--------she was one of those jews who UTTERLY disdained Wagner----
in fact there was another neighbor of REMOTE german ancestry with whom that
mother of my playmate would not speak. Kinda funny----the lady had blond hair-----(well----bleached) and wore it coronet style----SHE LOOKED SO DAMNED GERMAN-----that the german-jew mom of my friend called her HILDEGARD ...

So she was blond and blue eyed like Hitler? ... By the way: Who of the leading Nazis was blond and blue eyed? I'm for example blond and blue-eyed - but in my family existed lots of Jews - and lots were murdered from Nazis. I don't think lots of the murderers were blond and blue eyed. And Hildegard is a nice name - a jewish relative of me had the name Hildegard. A more popular name: Hildegard Böhme was for example murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Why do you think is "Hildegard Wagner" - if this was her name - important for the understanding of Nazism? And how many "Hildegard Wagner" could had lived in Germany? Both names are not seldom.

Last edited:
... I have a very developed sympathy for "other realities". I have inteviews persons
with psychotic delusions----OTHER REALITIES. Tell me more----has knowing a jew somehow diminished your sharp insight into the ESSENCE OF JEW?

It traumatizes not any longer if someone tries to traumatize. You see them just simple falling with a hole in the not existing brain. Mostly before one is able to put under a mattress.

Last edited:
An english Lady defined herselve to be a Nazi? Maybe this is one of the black forms of the english humor I don't understand. Whatever.
Her comment during the interview was "After 1945 -----I, an English women---was the ONLY NAZI LEFT IN GERMANY"
This is another expression for "All Germans were Nazis - not only I". An overgeneralisation.
She described her dead husband's view regarding jews.--- "too much influence in the world of music" Her husband----as son of
the daughter of a german jewess who was transported to England in the mid-thirties.--------she was one of those jews who UTTERLY disdained Wagner----
mother of my playmate would not speak. Kinda funny----the lady had blond hair-----(well----bleached) and wore it coronet style----SHE LOOKED SO DAMNED GERMAN-----that the german-jew mom of my friend called her HILDEGARD ...

So she was blond and blue eyed like Hitler? ... By the way: Who of the leading Nazis was blond and blue eyed? I'm for example blond and blue-eyed - but in my family existed lots of Jews - and lots were murdered from Nazis. I don't think lots of the murderers were blond and blue eyed. And Hildegard is a nice name - a jewish relative of me had the name Hildegard. A more popular name: Hildegard Böhme was for example murdered in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

Why do you think is "Hildegard Wagner" - if this was her name - important for the understanding of Nazism? And how many "Hildegard Wagner" could had lived in Germany? Both names are not seldom.

I don't know what the lady had in mind-----I just remembered---it was not
HILDEGARD that she called her ----it was BRUNHILDA (spelling?)
I have never known either a Hildegard or a brunhilda in the USA.
There are blonds and blue eyes in my family too I think the CORONET
of BLOND braids is was the issue with the german-jew lady -----sheeesh ---
she was about 14 when shipped out of Germany----she was traumatized----
I think

I think her name was HEDWIG ----(not sure---I saw this interview like 25 years ago) ---
I did find her statement -----"I was the only Nazi left in Germany" to be significant

Not that I expect any christers to realize this

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression Giles Fraser Comment is free The Guardian
jews must understand, that for many in many nations, they seem to be the root of many problems both financial and social. they don't assimilate. they seem to be a gang that infiltrates nations with loyalty only to israel. They run wall street and banks to our demise. they run or overly influence governments to many's demise or woes. They run hollywood with it's poisoning affect of californication on the world. They exploit poor backward countries like africa for diamond profits off the blood of many. They seem to think they are something special in their own eyes. But this is all generalizations and most war like people do these things. so when they say a cross offends them, should anybody care?

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression Giles Fraser Comment is free The Guardian
jews must understand, that for many in many nations, they seem to be the root of many problems both financial and social. they don't assimilate. they seem to be a gang that infiltrates nations with loyalty only to israel. They run wall street and banks to our demise. they run or overly influence governments to many's demise or woes. They run hollywood with it's poisoning affect of californication on the world. They exploit poor backward countries like africa for diamond profits off the blood of many. They seem to think they are something special in their own eyes. But this is all generalizations and most war like people do these things. so when they say a cross offends them, should anybody care?

did some jew tell you that a cross offends him? If some jew did say that,, do you think that anyone would care if YOU cared? The pile of stinking shit from which
you were spawned has DEFILED THE PLANET------ I am a jew----what is the name of the pile of stinking shit from which you were spawned, filthy lump of reeking
refuse?
anyone

did some jew tell you that a cross offends him? If some jew did say that,, do you think that anyone would care if YOU cared? The pile of stinking shit from which
you were spawned has DEFILED THE PLANET------ I am a jew----what is the name of the pile of stinking shit from which you were spawned, filthy lump of reeking
refuse?
anyone
so you don't deny that your people so all these evil things?

refuse?
anyone

try again------you did not bother to deny that you are derived from pile of shit---
thus it must be true. ------how did you get so stupid?. Your rant is nothing new
to me ------I read the islamo Nazi pig literature way back circa 1960 and I
knew lots of muslims 10 years later and SINCE-----and I even went into a mosque------You parrot islamo Nazi shit in the same manner that USA Nazis parrot it and in the same manner muslim children world wide parrot it. Hindus don't---
Buddhists don't------most Christians do not ----but lots of muslims do and some
Christians do. So what are you ---a "Christian Nazi pig" or a MUSLIM PIG?

refuse?
anyone

try again------you did not bother to deny that you are derived from pile of shit---
thus it must be true. ------how did you get so stupid?. Your rant is nothing new
knew lots of muslims 10 years later and SINCE-----and I even went into a mosque------You parrot islamo Nazi shit in the same manner that USA Nazis parrot it and in the same manner muslim children world wide parrot it. Hindus don't---
so you defend debeers, hollywood smut and violence, kissengers war mongering, goldmen sacking the world's finances, killing women and children for your so called holy land? nobody else would but a jew

refuse?
anyone

so you defend debeers, hollywood smut and violence, kissengers war mongering, goldmen sacking the world's finances, killing women and children for your so called holy land? nobody else would but a jew

DeBeers? that's a dutch company Hollywood? you got something against
movies.? violence? I have actually never met a violent jew. Kissenger?
he was a politician "goldman sacking"? killing women and children---
like your fellow Nazis? or your fellow islamo Nazis? Nobody else would what----lump of shit? so------what is your point of origin? why are you afraid to
ADMIT IT?

refuse?
anyone

DeBeers? that's a dutch company Hollywood? you got something against
movies.? violence? I have actually never met a violent jew. Kissenger?
he was a politician "goldman sacking"? killing women and children---
like your fellow Nazis? or your fellow islamo Nazis? Nobody else would what----lump of shit? so------what is your point of origin? why are you afraid to
ADMIT IT?
yes your a jew when it's convenient for you to be. your country was always founded on terror and slaughter of innocent women and children in the name of your God. goldmen sachs is run by jews the media is run by jews hollywood is poisoning minds with violent propaganda etc.. etc. that's what I love about you jews. when it's a "good thing" say salk, he's a jew no matter where he comes from, but when it's a bad thing he's a dutchmen. lol. what a bunch of liar.

Yeah, that nonsense made it all the way into the 20th Century:

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (April 12, 1922)

Oh, right... 21st Century... forgot about that Mel Gibson film...

is your citation from adolf 1922 real? if it is-----I will conclude that adolf was a
product of a catholic school education in his time. ----he let it GET TO HIM

If I recall correctly, he was responding to a Christian Democratic opponent who said it was Christian duty to tolerate other faiths or races.

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."

is your citation from adolf 1922 real? if it is-----I will conclude that adolf was a

If I recall correctly, he was responding to a Christian Democratic opponent who said it was Christian duty to tolerate other faiths or races.

so?

Ironic Skye that by demonizing the poster you avoid the truth of the post, exactly how Rome demonized the Jews in their antisemitic slant in their stories to try and void the validity of the Jewish teachings that make it hard for them to pull off their shtick.
Rome is a pagan offshoot from Christianity. Rome fed Christians to the lions BTW.

so?

Just providing the context.

Forum List

Back