Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

where are you Patty

I miss you

I am sorry you miss your friend Patty

I had a childhood friend named Patti too. My friend Patti is still around and I play with her as much as I can. I was so happy the day I met Patti.:D

:uhoh3:

Not that I expect any christers to realize this

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. ...

¿primary? ... responsible together with others for sure because of a wrong understanding - but ¿primary? ... Jesus was a Jew - antisemitism is a might of the antichrist - of the illusion and fear someone could undo what Jesus did. I'm not able to imagine any reality what could be able to do so. Without any doubt god will win. Some people today even think they have to defend our allmighty father against us - his children. The fanatic ignorants from the IS or Bokom Haram for example. This people don't trust in god: the allmighty god needs not to be defended with weapons - he's allmighty. And don't forget please: Maybe Jews - my sisters and brothers in all ways of existance - would not exist any longer without the help of human Christianity. Who knows really what's going on? About a war or murder what did not happen is nothing written in our history books. So who is responsible for?

Last edited:
The word "cross" has been re-translated SINCE. It could mean Stave which is a post. It changes NOT
the death OR the reason WHICH IS what IS
important. NOT the window dressing.

That discussion brings up whole other problems & discussions.
The NT proves to teach more then 1 christ when they contradict the crucified on the cross story with the earlier christ who was stoned & hanged, try reading the 100bc christ Yeshu son of Mary sentenced at passover which is what both Mark and John acct. The NT admits:
Acts 5:30 "Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 10:39 "whom they slew and hanged on a tree" Acts 13:29 "they took him down from the tree" 1 Peter 2:24 "who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree" Galatians 3:13 "Christ... being made a curse upon us... Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22.

Under Rabbinic Law, criminals are to be stoned (John 8:3-11.) The 'Jesus' mythos was stoned (slew) and then hung on a tree -- which is what the Christanic mythologies say.
The cross is a later addition(300ad) which has been soundly debunked.
The crucified by Rome Galilean at the time of Herod & Lysanias was Yehuda the tax revolter, he died in 6bc a far cry frim the ad era crucified christ by the Jirdan river who's apostles were martyrs. That ad era cross bearer was Theudas who died in 45 ad. That's at least 3 christs (trinity) converged into the Jesus image that your cross claims expose. This is why the figure and his followers are given new names and new birthdate that still doesn't fit the story characters eras.
Another issue:
Cross w/ sun symbol is Baal cross and they claim Jesus was the son of Baal in Rev 22:16. His birthday borrows Baals Dec 25 birthday and his accounts are exact replicas of found predated tablets on Baal thus they reveal what they mean that the father &son are one, because they are one in the same mythology given a new mask to try and convert the revolting Jews to Baal worship under Rome's authority, a trick they used on many cultures.

There is also a predated cross the former popes carried, the one with the sickly man was a Mithraic cross.
IN Ezekiel 28 the son of perdition is an image of a man deemed perfect & anointed (christ) guardian (nazarei) that walked the Garden of Eden the birth place of the Mithraic mythology (also used to creaye the Jesus myth).
NO OTHER prophet ever fulfilled the warning of the fallen imposter first messiah then Jesus who came first and was the created image by Rome used to deceive the world and when Constantine formed his one world religion to hide behind he did so with his sign (mark) of death (beast).

Jesus was a Jew
Not a historically accurate claim.
1) an image of a man formed from mixed beliefs and mythologies is not a race nor singular faith.
2) historical figures used for his image weren't all Jewish.
The church took to the half Roman Yeshu son of Mary who broke away from Jewish teachings and started teaching Egyptian mysticism and luciferian ideologies.
I wouldn't call him Jewish,his father was a Roman soldier.
3) Baal his father was not Jewish, neither was Dagon, Esus the tri god, Mithra, or Krishna used in his image.

Last edited:
Then please tell us which historical figure you call Jesus, his Hebrew name and era he lived in.
This ought to be good, let me get some popcorn going for this one. : )

Then please tell us which historical figure you call Jesus, his Hebrew name and era he lived in.
This ought to be good, let me get some popcorn going for this one. : )

Enjoy your meal.

Last edited:
Isn't it sweet of them to always be killing us to go to this paradise quicker, what swell guys.
BUT wait, why are they always blaming Jews for sending Jesus to Paradise?
You're welcome Christians, now stop bitching and moaning about Muslims returning the favor for the crusades and just thank them, unless you admit you are wrong. (this is supposed to be one of those ahhhh hah moments where you realize kingdom in desth believers always rush to send their enemies to paradise while they themselves are in no rush to go. I didn't see Saddam or his evil offspring Uday in any hurry to meet up with his haram of virgins, neither was Constantine or Eusebius in any hurry to get to this place they forged about in his farce.

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Jews had enemies throughout their entire history. However, indeed Christianity does bear great responsibility because in some times, and in some areas, Jews were persecuted and had to fight to retain both their faith and their lives.

It appears that if Jews recorded anything about Jesus during his lifetime, it did not survive. After his death, they wrote nothing of Jesus until several hundred years after his death. And even then, it appears to be in response/retaliation to Christian criticism/harassment of Judaism.

Instead of being introduced to Jesus in his own time and faith, they were introduced to him as the leader of a powerful group seemingly intent upon destroying them.

Instead of leaving the Jews with this picture of Jesus, we owe it to both Jesus and Jews to present him as he was in their day: An advocate of Jews who lived in poverty and who lifted back up (to Judaism) those who were losing their faith. Jesus was/is not a madman leading a powerful army of angry Christians.

Isn't it sweet of them to always be killing us to go to this paradise quicker, what swell guys.
BUT wait, why are they always blaming Jews for sending Jesus to Paradise?
One moment please: Do you like to say you are a Jew?
You're welcome Christians, now stop bitching and moaning about Muslims returning the favor for the crusades and just thank them, unless you admit you are wrong. (this is supposed to be one of those ahhhh hah moments where you realize kingdom in desth believers always rush to send their enemies to paradise while they themselves are in no rush to go. I didn't see Saddam or his evil offspring Uday in any hurry to meet up with his haram of virgins, neither was Constantine or Eusebius in any hurry to get to this place they forged about in his farce.

Last edited:

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Jews had enemies throughout their entire history. However, indeed Christianity does bear great responsibility because in some times, and in some areas, Jews were persecuted and had to fight to retain both their faith and their lives.

It appears that if Jews recorded anything about Jesus during his lifetime, it did not survive. After his death, they wrote nothing of Jesus until several hundred years after his death. And even then, it appears to be in response/retaliation to Christian criticism/harassment of Judaism.

Instead of being introduced to Jesus in his own time and faith, they were introduced to him as the leader of a powerful group seemingly intent upon destroying them.

Instead of leaving the Jews with this picture of Jesus, we owe it to both Jesus and Jews to present him as he was in their day: An advocate of Jews who lived in poverty and who lifted back up (to Judaism) those who were losing their faith. Jesus was/is not a madman leading a powerful army of angry Christians.

That is incorrect. The minutes of the meeting of the Priests with Pilate, the events surrounding the return of Christ, who returned with Him, the eyewitness testimony, the interrogation of two formerly dead priests, the actions of Pilate once he heard of Christ's return are all kept in their original in Israel.

That is incorrect. The minutes of the meeting of the Priests with Pilate, the events surrounding the return of Christ, who returned with Him, the eyewitness testimony, the interrogation of two formerly dead priests, the actions of Pilate once he heard of Christ's return are all kept in their original in Israel.

Are you referencing the Acts (or Letters) of Pontius Pilate written somewhere between 150-250 (4 to 8 generations after the fact)?

Forum List

Back