Why do they chose the curse?

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
If the creator's creation is life then why do some faiths oppose and become opposition to the creator/creation by fantasizing a paradise in opposition to life with their kingdom in death?
The same faiths that shun the creation and inhibit it with notions that it's meant for suffering as if life was hell and death was some paradise (opposite twist snd opposition to creator/creation).
Deut. Declares to chose this life to live as a blessing and death not to be by choice cause it's the curse (and opposite farthest from God [aka that source and power of life]).
These death cults with promises of rewards in death are gonba be the curse of us all if we continue to let society covet death and spoil our creation of life. Food for thought.
Note not all Christians or sects are death kingdom followers, and not all Muslims believe their death is reward or that paradise awaits in death, just most are deceived in this ancient archaic belief used to get oeople to submit and fight for their kings/kingdoms.

It makes no difference what a Muslim thinks. What matters is what Islam thinks. There have been Islamic libraries, or at least Islamic scholarship for 1400 years. That would be Islam, not the one who says: "I am Muslim." A proof is that the Qur'an says : "only those that have knowledge fear Allah (God)" and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) says: "when God intends good to someone, he makes him a learned man in the knowledge of the religion (Islam)". The Muslim is the one who seeks knowledge and puts it into practice, not the one who fights people of other beliefs.

"He who created death and life"

The Holy Qur'an, the Dominion (Surah 67), V 2

Death is mentioned before life, because this life is worthless.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) says:

"This world is cursed and everything in it is cursed except Remembrance of God, a learned man and a seeker of knowledge." (Tirmidhi)

This life of this world is held in contempt in Islam, because it takes all you heart and mind, keeps you busy and keeps your heart away from God. This is purity.

"This world is cursed and everything in it is cursed
except Remembrance of God"

Then you'd be cursing God ungreatful for the creation, so that makes no sense.
If God is the source and power of life then the world not in tune or rememberance of life God, as in living in it's sanctity is cursed which is what Deut. is saying, but more straight forward and not misconstrued like you inadvertantly admit is being done.
BASICALLY you are saying Islam is teaching the people to self fulfill a cursed world, yet that is not a teaching coming from that power and source in life we call God nor his messenger of life Michael. Mistake in deciphering and interpretations or is this poor ideology? Would you know which, because surely it's wrong and sticking to something proven wrong and harmful because you need to stick to a group affiliation means the process of group affiliations is more important through affiliation pride then what is reality, truth, Godly thus most harmful and problematic to followers and society.

"Death is mentioned before life, because this life is worthless."

Surely, the thinking of a death cult.

If life is so worthless, then why create it?

Again, I am amazed at how much people feel comfortable lying about religion and God.

I did not say life is worthless. Life is a great favor from God, the Living. I said Islam says the life of this world is worthless. Christians understand that. They believe they will enter the kingdom of heaven only after death. They know what I mean by "the life of this world is worthless". Al Qaeda does not believe so. That is why they kill people, because the more they kill people, the more people fear them (which is the same as loving them); and they are fond of this love, and so are fond of the life of this world. It is precisely this life of this world that Islam considers worthless.

Why to create this worthless life since it is worthless ? Many reasons. One of which is that evey single human being once told God that he/she was His servant, and so He decided to send him/her on earth to test him/her, whether he/she will be true.

Again, I am amazed at how much people feel comfortable lying about religion and God.

I did not say life is worthless. Life is a great favor from God, the Living. I said Islam says the life of this world is worthless. Christians understand that. They believe they will enter the kingdom of heaven only after death. They know what I mean by "the life of this world is worthless". Al Qaeda does not believe so. That is why they kill people, because the more they kill people, the more people fear them (which is the same as loving them); and they are fond of this love, and so are fond of the life of this world. It is precisely this life of this world that Islam considers worthless.

Why to create this worthless life since it is worthless ? Many reasons. One of which is that evey single human being once told God that he/she was His servant, and so He decided to send him/her on earth to test him/her, whether he/she will be true.

"I said Islam says the life of this world is worthless"

OK--you are saying that Islam has the same theological ideology of a Death Cult!

Which concept of "life" did you think I was talking about?? I'm not muslim, and I do not believe in an afterlife!

Once you say "this life is worthless, the life I do know of is worthless", where do you think that would lead me to think about your religion?

THE radicals don't care what people think because they themselves disrespect their own faith and God and become gang affiliates with pride instead of reflecting that nature we call God they end up forming a gang mentality of home town vs rivals and go totally in opposition to that Essence for sake of affiliation pride.
It's rather obvious their problem is in not being OF GOD but being of their affiliation instead. They lift their version of their icon prophet like Christians mistakingly lift their version of their icon prophet Jesus, and do so ahead and above God. This is why even those within the same faith fight each other in sectarian violence.
The problems with their countries are that they are not inclusive, nor open societies and thus easilly manipulated by gang like behaviors and control of info and learning. The symbolism of the Saudis says it best: the one eyed man is king in the land of the blind.

The curse is the default condition of those who don't choose life.
Never thought much about heaven or hell.
Good news. The curse is lifted through the broken body and shed blood of Christ Jesus.
Of course life has to be chosen.

according to the NT Jesus was hung on a tree and the bible said cursed is anyone who hangs on a tree, since he was the first fallen false messiah he is not the redemption he is the curse and cursed is anyone who follows the pide piper off the cliff. HENCE the 1/3 fishies who were made poisonous and deadly through the fallen star (wormwood was a poisonous deadly herb).
50 million murders in his name and over thousands of wars proves it.

Good news. The curse is lifted through the broken body and shed blood of Christ Jesus.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other, every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones, and all." Zechariah 5:3-4

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land. For by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away, and by the writing on the other, every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out, the Lord of Hosts has said, and it shall enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones, and all." Zechariah 5:3-4
Awake O sword against my shepherd, and against the man who is my fellow.
Zech. 13, VA

Awake O sword against my shepherd, and against the man who is my fellow.
Zech. 13, VA

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:34

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations." Revelation 19:15

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." Jeremiah 25:15

the sword sounds like a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine to me...........

:wine:
:puke3:

:whip:

Forum List

Back