Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

Irish Ram Pilate is said to be an ad era figure but the only christ figure at that time was Theudas by the Jordan this is not the same Christ as Yehuda the Galilean who died in 6bc nor Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc.
That's why you all were asked to tell us which christ you are calling Jesus and you and others refused, because you yourself havn't a clue. Converged characters need new names snd birthdates, and almost all the characters magically change names, Shimon, Saul, Thadeus, Yeshu etc.

Then please tell us which historical figure you call Jesus, his Hebrew name and era he lived in.
This ought to be good, let me get some popcorn going for this one. : )

His Hebrew name - Yeshua
in Greek- Yesous
He lived around 7–2 BC to 30–33 AD

Thank you Peach for answering where others coward.
You said:" His Hebrew name - Yeshua
in Greek- Yesous
He lived around 7–2 BC to 30–33 AD"

Esus was a predated tri god, Yeshu (not Yeshua) son of Mary of 100BC was the one the NT said was slew and hanged on a tree at passover (not crucified). This is a far cry from the AD era figure Theudas by the Jordan or the Galilean figure Yehuda who your NT says existed in the time of Herod and Lysanias.
Lysanias died in 35BC and Herod 4Bc so the only figure called christ fitting those figures was the tax revolter Galilean Yehuda, but he was not sn AD era figure nor was he Yeshu son of Mary (the sorcerer). Hence the figure has a new name new Baal borrowed Dec 25th birthday and tried to move his birth back 6 yesrs to fit Herod but messing up big time when studied people notice the census was in 7bc and Lysanias was way dead and gone before the supposed birth. Lastly John said he was closer to 50 making thec33 y.o. figure another of the many used for his image.
They are BUSTED!

Thank you Peach for answering where others coward.
You said:" His Hebrew name - Yeshua
in Greek- Yesous
He lived around 7–2 BC to 30–33 AD"

Esus was a predated tri god, Yeshu (not Yeshua) son of Mary of 100BC was the one the NT said was slew and hanged on a tree at passover (not crucified). This is a far cry from the AD era figure Theudas by the Jordan or the Galilean figure Yehuda who your NT says existed in the time of Herod and Lysanias.
Lysanias died in 35BC and Herod 4Bc so the only figure called christ fitting those figures was the tax revolter Galilean Yehuda, but he was not sn AD era figure nor was he Yeshu son of Mary (the sorcerer). Hence the figure has a new name new Baal borrowed Dec 25th birthday and tried to move his birth back 6 yesrs to fit Herod but messing up big time when studied people notice the census was in 7bc and Lysanias was way dead and gone before the supposed birth. Lastly John said he was closer to 50 making thec33 y.o. figure another of the many used for his image.
They are BUSTED!

The same can be said of Isaiah, Moses, and many other biblical characters. So what. As in the gospels about Jesus of Nazareth, the teachings conveyed actually exist.. Right? Or are you trying to say that there is nothing of value in what was written because no one can produce a birth certificate?

What a maroon!

"The book identifies itself as the words of the 8th century BCE prophet Isaiah ben Amoz, but there is ample evidence that much of it was composed during the Babylonian captivity and later.[3] The scholarly consensus which held sway through most of the 20th century saw three separate collections of oracles:[4]Proto-Isaiah (chapters 1–39), containing the words of Isaiah; Deutero-Isaiah (chapters 40–55), the work of an anonymous 6th-century author writing during the Exile; and Trito-Isaiah (chapters 56–66), composed after the return from exile.[5] While one part of the consensus still holds – virtually no-one maintains that the entire book, or even most of it, was written by one person"

Book of Isaiah - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Irish Ram Pilate ...

Btw: Do you know who was one of the worst violent Romans in Judaea living there during the birthtime of Ἰησοῦς? His name was Varus. You don't know Varus? It's said he murdered lots of people there - even children. A short time later he came to Germany. Our germanic forefathers had a little problem with him and three roman armies. They solved it their way. The Romans were not happy about.

Last edited:
the cross was a symbol of oppression for jews oppressed by Christians in Europe---
that symbolism kinda faded in the past 60 years. I noticed that particular sense in
my grandparents----but not in my generation. ---The "adhan" -- call to prayer from
a mosque is a horror to some of my relatives who survived Islamic oppression----it does not bother me. Black americans are not fond of the confederate flag. Some
jews cannot tolerate the music of Richard Wagner

Not that I expect any christers to realize this

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression Giles Fraser Comment is free The Guardian

Yeah, that nonsense made it all the way into the 20th Century:

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (April 12, 1922)

Oh, right... 21st Century... forgot about that Mel Gibson film...

is your citation from adolf 1922 real? if it is-----I will conclude that adolf was a
product of a catholic school education in his time. ----he let it GET TO HIM

Hobelim,
Isaiah, Moses, and many
other biblical characters are not venerated and not needed to be real to sell the Torah's ethos and the Jewish ideology. Christianity silly, is based on it's icon/idol where the focus is on the eglomaniac and not the Essence.
About the teachings they are rehashed Torah and Abrahamic love thy neighbor philosophies but dangerously mixed with pagan ideas of luciferous beliefs
Egyptian underworld beliefs and the borrowed mystery religions. That should answer the age old question as to why God allows Lucifer to exist-because you admit the Judaic side of that image brings Christians half way to torah which is a prerequisite for being moshiach to bring you to the understanding of the Torah. If the first fallen mistaken messiah never existed you'd still be worshiping Baal and mithra that which the Jesus image is masking, and plagiarizing.
Now you should understand why they symbolize the 2 guardians on the arc, why the 2 messiah story(ben joseph then ben David), why the imposter messiah & shiloh (rightful one) story, why the 2 sticks into 1, why the overturning, the 2 opposing top malakhs story, why it says the gentiles will finally see the face (during the temple procession), why it says the gentile will grab our robes and ask us Jews about our God.

... jews cannot tolerate the music of Richard Wagner

That's wrong. Jews cannot tolerate the completly stupid antisemitism of Richard Wagner - what doesn't automatically mean the music of Wagner - like all european music - is not also inspired from grandpa David, the singing king. I guess Wagner hated Jews, because lots of Jews were unbelievable good musicians.

PS: I did not see the word "some" in the line above - but I let this meassage be the way it is. Your original message was "... some jews cannot tolerate ...". My mistake. I quoted it wrong.

Last edited:
Jews cannot tolerate anti-semitism and attempts to force them to convert for obvious reasons. I doubt that the cross on a church bothers them unless it is being coupled with fire and threats. Ha ha.

... is your citation from adolf 1922 real? if it is-----I will conclude that adolf was a
product of a catholic school education in his time. ----he let it GET TO HIM

Hitler closed the completly normal public school where he was "educated" as a pupil. All monks - the teachers were monks - had to go. After World War 2 the monks came back and started again with the very long tradtion to try to teach children. Never give up.

Last edited:
What Christians and Jews and Muslims and all must understand is that the OP is a moron really.

that's all

3104239.jpg

Jews cannot tolerate anti-semitism and attempts to force them to convert for obvious reasons. I doubt that the cross on a church bothers them unless it is being coupled with fire and threats. Ha ha.

Same with cheese-burgers and McDonalds? Normally Jews don't have any problem with tolerance - exceptions are only confirming this rule. The cross is not a jewish symbol. A problem could it be if jewish symbols would be misused. I'm for example wearing a cross, where the seal of solomon is on the back direction my heart. I'm sure no Jew feels provocated, because it is just simple not a provocation.

Last edited:

That's wrong. Jews cannot tolerate the completly stupid antisemitism of Richard Wagner - what doesn't automatically mean the music of Wagner - like all european music - is not also inspired from grandpa David, the singing king. I guess Wagner hated Jews, because lots of Jews were unbelievable good musicians.

regarding Richard Wagner and jewish musicians-----I saw a televised
interview with the widow of Richard Wagner Jr------who was music director
for adolf She explained that her husband and father-in-law were not
really anti-semites------they just thought that jews had "too much influence"
in the world of music. She was quite an annoying bitch. She was born in England---married the son of Richard Wagner and continued to love adolf forever---- "he was so nice----the children loved him as did the dogs"

in the world of music. She was quite an annoying bitch. She was born in England---married the son of Richard Wagner and continued to love adolf forever---- "he was so nice----the children loved him as did the dogs"

The widow of Richard Wagner Jr. - born in England - has to do what exactly with the ideas of the father of her huspand Richard Wagner who was born in 1813 in Leipzig and who died in 1883 in Venice? What's her name? And even if Wagner made everything wrong in his life - what changes this? What we know is his music. His music is ... was ... part of him ... he part of her? ... Do you think someone becomes an antisemite if he hears this music? How?

Last edited:
Hobelim,
Isaiah, Moses, and many
other biblical characters are not venerated and not needed to be real to sell the Torah's ethos and the Jewish ideology. Christianity silly, is based on it's icon/idol where the focus is on the eglomaniac and not the Essence.

Nonsense. Moses and all the prophets are venerated as messengers of God. The Christian worship of Jesus as if he was a physical incarnation of the incorporeal God is what is silly and as you already know only began in 325 c.e. after the first council of Nicaea where a bunch of superstitious europeans who were completely ignorant of Jewish thought, belief and expression declared Jesus to be God, or rather one third of an edible trinity, because they failed to comprehend the stories first spread throughout the first century world by Jews in the same method of figurative expression and instruction as is used throughout the Torah.

About the teachings they are rehashed Torah and Abrahamic love thy neighbor philosophies but dangerously mixed with pagan ideas of luciferous beliefs

No, The teachings of Jesus can be summed up in the command to eat his flesh, which is a direct reference to Kashrut and a sublime teaching that the laws of God are figurative in nature and must be deciphered correctly to be understood and correctly applied and without this understanding one cannot received the life promised for compliance, even if they never ate bacon in their entire life.

This teaching can be seen by anyone who reads any translation of the gospels in their current form and however many times they may have been mistranslated, this teaching remains pure and obvious to anyone of any language with a second grade education who bothers to read them with an open mind..

Egyptian underworld beliefs and the borrowed mystery religions. That should answer the age old question as to why God allows Lucifer to exist-because you admit the Judaic side of that image brings Christians half way to torah which is a prerequisite for being moshiach to bring you to the understanding of the Torah. If the first fallen mistaken messiah never existed you'd still be worshiping Baal and mithra that which the Jesus image is masking, and plagiarizing.

Ugh. I don't ask why God allows Satan to exist anymore than I ask why God allows false prophets, false teachers, or snake oil salesmen to exist.

What do you think Satan is anyway? A naughty invisible preternatural being?

Now you should understand why they symbolize the 2 guardians on the arc, why the 2 messiah story(ben joseph then ben David), why the imposter messiah & shiloh (rightful one) story, why the 2 sticks into 1, why the overturning, the 2 opposing top malakhs story, why it says the gentiles will finally see the face (during the temple procession), why it says the gentile will grab our robes and ask us Jews about our God.

Sober up dude.....don't hold your breath waiting for people to inquire about your God who according to you is a capricious petty tyrant who obsesses over diet, fashion, and the sexual preferences of human beings.....exactly like Baal.

Last edited:

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression Giles Fraser Comment is free The Guardian

For this Jew the cross is just a symbol of the letter 'T'

Tell me something else. You are definetelly not a Jew because a Jew confuses not temple with synagogue. Do you remember what I said to you once in this context? I have the feeling you are not alone and in the english speaking world lots of confused atheists try to speak in the name of Jews. Why is this so? The joke (Southpark Video) you are using is by the way typical for a nazilike thoughtlessness and senile emotionlessness, because in the moment for example fanatic enemies of Christians like "IS" or "Bokom Haram" are massmurdering Christians. Sometimes some people are also crucifying faithful Christians today in our modern and enlightened times. So why do you help the enemies of god by attacking his people and his children? Is hate your motivation? What if your hate kills your own life?

Last edited:

The widow of Richard Wagner Jr. born in England has to do what exactly with the ideas of the father of her huspand Richard Wagner who was born in 1813 in Leipzig and who died in 1883 in Venice?

the widow of Richard Wagner Jr-------was a self avowed Nazi. Her comment during the interview was "After 1945 -----I, an English women---was the ONLY NAZI LEFT IN GERMANY" She described her dead husband's view regarding jews.--- "too much influence in the world of music" Her husband----as son of
Richard Wagner and himself a musician was the "DIRECTOR OF MUSIC" for the
third reich. He organized the opera performances, etc. She was expressing
"FAMILY OPINION" In my childhood----one of my local playmates was
the daughter of a german jewess who was transported to England in the mid-thirties.--------she was one of those jews who UTTERLY disdained Wagner----
in fact there was another neighbor of REMOTE german ancestry with whom that
mother of my playmate would not speak. Kinda funny----the lady had blond hair-----(well----bleached) and wore it coronet style----SHE LOOKED SO DAMNED GERMAN-----that the german-jew mom of my friend called her HILDEGARD

For this Jew the cross is just a symbol of the letter 'T'

Tell me something else. You are definetelly not a Jew because a Jew confuses not temple with synagogue. Do you remember what I said to you once in this context? I have the feeling you are not alone and in the english speaking world lots of confused atheists try to speak in the name of Jews. Why is this so?

Huh? what does "confuse 'temple' with 'synagogue' " mean. For the record---neither are Hebrew words. As used in English they can both
be used to refer to that which jews call "bet Knesset" or "bet tfilah"-----
ya know-----dem jewish churches contrary to popular opinion ----"synagogue" is greek

Forum List

Back