Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

Not that I expect any christers to realize this

Christianity bears primary responsibility for historic antisemitism. Few ideas can have been as poisonous as, and inspired more murderousness than, the idea that Jews were the Christ-killers

Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression Giles Fraser Comment is free The Guardian

Yeah, that nonsense made it all the way into the 20th Century:

"In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and of adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before - the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. And as a man I have the duty to see to it that human society does not suffer the same catastrophic collapse as did the civilization of the ancient world some two thousand years ago - a civilization which was driven to its ruin through this same Jewish people."
-- Adolf Hitler; from speech in Munich (April 12, 1922)

Oh, right... 21st Century... forgot about that Mel Gibson film...

Cross was a predated symbol for death and destruction which according to Christians themselves in book of revelation is the description of the power of the devil therefore the cross is literally the mark of the beast.
*oops!*

What Christians and Jews and Muslims and all must understand is that the OP is a moron really.

that's all

Ironic Skye that by demonizing the poster you avoid the truth of the post, exactly how Rome demonized the Jews in their antisemitic slant in their stories to try and void the validity of the Jewish teachings that make it hard for them to pull off their shtick.

Cross was a predated symbol for death and destruction which according to Christians themselves in book of revelation is the description of the power of the devil therefore the cross is literally the mark of the beast.
*oops!*
The word "cross" has been re-translated SINCE. It could mean Stave which is a post. It changes NOT the death OR the reason WHICH IS what IS important. NOT the window dressing.

Ahh, but I bet guno jumps for joy when Christians on a ship on a ship get thrown overboard to die. Guno must understand that for Christians, Democrats represent a form of oppression.

Last edited:
Guno, the time is nearing, when 2/3 of the Jewish population will be wiped off the earth. That would be 3/3 if the man that hung on that cross felt the same way about you that you feel about Him. But He loves you enough to return when you need Him most. And the Jews will recognize Him as the true messiah. The cross will come to mean as much to you as it does to the Gentiles. The Jewish Rabbi will live forever among his people. Just because you don't believe in God's Son, doesn't mean that God will remove his promise to Abraham.

Guno, the time is nearing, when 2/3 of the Jewish population will be wiped off the earth. That would be 3/3 if the man that hung on that cross felt the same way about you that you feel about Him. But He loves you enough to return when you need Him most. And the Jews will recognize Him as the true messiah. The cross will come to mean as much to you as it does to the Gentiles. The Jewish Rabbi will live forever among his people. Just because you don't believe in God's Son, doesn't mean that God will remove his promise to Abraham.
AHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh shit and I thought DF was crazy!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry DF! I take it back! You've been waaaay outdone! :lmao:

I had this loser class mate in High School that thought the cross was horrible and a no no ...her name was Patty...we were very close .... but of course now I realize she was an ignorant... hey Patty LOL where are you???:smiliehug:...

I miss the past Patty. Oh well :p

I loath today ...I only mean the 60s ..the baby boomers

AHAHAHAHA!!!! Oh shit and I thought DF was crazy!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry DF! I take it back! You've been waaaay outdone! :lmao:

You don't have to believe it, you can watch it unfolding on the news. Look for Christians being beheaded, Russia invading, and pressure on Israel to sign a peace treaty......

Forum List

Back