Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

LOL LOOK UP THE EDICTS OF TINNIE -----there were jews living in palestine for thousands of years------and somehow some BORDER issue changes everything by royal decree of "TINNIE"

how do we determine WHAT MY GREAT GRANDFATHER was----he was born in the AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE------but----I am not sure exactly where other than the name of the VILLAGE------I do not know what "country" it was or is or was BACK THEN and-----for sure HE DID NOT EVEN CARE

Indeed, it the place that matters. The name is irrelevant.

now the name is "irrelevant" oh gee-----your sophistry is more changeable than the moon------"THE PLACE" somehow 'being called a "palestinian" used to be SOOOO important-----now PLACE is the issue------good-----there are hindus being born in SAUDI ARABIA I AM DELIGHTED lots of hindus OWN THE OIL "EMIRATES"

How did you get so confused?

Indeed, it the place that matters. The name is irrelevant.

now the name is "irrelevant" oh gee-----your sophistry is more changeable than the moon------"THE PLACE" somehow 'being called a "palestinian" used to be SOOOO important-----now PLACE is the issue------good-----there are hindus being born in SAUDI ARABIA I AM DELIGHTED lots of hindus OWN THE OIL "EMIRATES"

I am "confused"???? there are lots of hindus LIVING MORE THAN TWO YEARS in both Saudi arabia and in -----several of the oil emirates-------some even born there -----When my son was in the NAVY his ship docked at several of them-----he said if all the INDIANS some day sat down and refused to work-----those countries would collapse I am delighted that you now claim they OWN them--------they will be motivated to keep them going

I am "confused"???? there are lots of hindus LIVING MORE THAN TWO YEARS in both Saudi arabia and in -----several of the oil emirates-------some even born there -----When my son was in the NAVY his ship docked at several of them-----he said if all the INDIANS some day sat down and refused to work-----those countries would collapse I am delighted that you now claim they OWN them--------they will be motivated to keep them going

Yes but this is the Israel and Palestine forum.

Rules change based on LOCATION OF SHARIAH CESSPIT?-----oh gee----that must be why rape was legal for the pig of mecca----and his ass lickers----even his ass lickers which invaded east pakistan in 1971

ok back to discussion Tinnie claims that any person who has residence in some place for some time------HAS RIGHTS THEREIN--------The good news is that there are lots of HIINDUS living saudi arabia and the emirati I am delighted I get along with hindus very well------in my city there are HINDU owned restaurants with signs "INDIAN VEGETARIAN......and kosher too." such places are always loaded up with yeshiva boys and girls According to Tinnie------soon MECCA will be dotted with such places

ok back to discussion Tinnie claims that any person who has residence in some place for some time------HAS RIGHTS THEREIN--------The good news is that there are lots of HIINDUS living saudi arabia and the emirati I am delighted I get along with hindus very well------in my city there are HINDU owned restaurants with signs "INDIAN VEGETARIAN......and kosher too." such places are always loaded up with yeshiva boys and girls According to Tinnie------soon MECCA will be dotted with such places

:offtopic:

This is the Israel and Palestine forum.

SO? I am discussing the ROAD TO PEACE------how can you justify a "principle" of "rights" by restricting those "rights" only to YOUR CHOSEN FEW? Are you saying that "ARABS WHO LIVED IN PALESTINE HAVE RIGHTS BECAUSE THEY LIVED IN PALESTINE"-----but hindus are not humans? you have presented yourself as THE MOST FASCIST If a jew lived in saudi arabia for FIVE MONTHS----does he have rights? I happen to know one

SO? I am discussing the ROAD TO PEACE------how can you justify a "principle" of "rights" by restricting those "rights" only to YOUR CHOSEN FEW? Are you saying that "ARABS WHO LIVED IN PALESTINE HAVE RIGHTS BECAUSE THEY LIVED IN PALESTINE"-----but hindus are not humans? you have presented yourself as THE MOST FASCIST If a jew lived in saudi arabia for FIVE MONTHS----does he have rights? I happen to know one

by restricting those "rights" only to YOUR CHOSEN FEW?

I said:

Everyone whose normal residence was inside those borders when they were defined was officially Palestinian. That included the Jews who immigrated in the 1880s and 1890s.

You need to keep up.

Many Indians are sex slaves, or "regular" slaves in the Arab gulf states. Btw, "Palestinian" brothers re also very much persecuted in the Arab world.

Just because some Arabs migrated a few years "before" some Jews did... does not make them "native."

You never miss a chance to mistake the truth, Golda.

A WAR ENSUED because one-third of all Palestinians thought their G-d gave them 100% of the land.
Can you imagine arrogance on that scale?
Sure you can.

wrong again WAR ENSUED because the UMMAH thought its "god" gave them ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST AS MUSLIM LAND FOREVER UPON WHICH IT HAS THE RIGHT TO FOIST THE FILTH OF SHARIAH ----and hundreds of millions have died for that very filth which you support------in fact, to your delight-----kids are still ending up dead in the gutter for a similar notion in SOUTH EAST ASIA -----I have no doubt that you are heartbroken that terrorist actions against hindu children during the holday of DIVALI in New Dehli were foiled------------try to live with it. The very first muslim from India I knew well was from New Dehli-------I have a very good insight into what those of your ilk were trying to do there and WHY

btw-----how was your divali?
Your racist rants and alleged personal history can't change demographics.
In 1948 Mandate Palestine one third of the citizens inflicted a Jewish state by force of arms upon the majority of Palestinians.

No racist Jewish State...no problem, but then kosher crackers like you would have to find a real job.

Now be sure to manufacture some Muslim atrocities in Antarctica.

An article from JPost. Wonderful :). Proof

You prefer an article from a jihadist newspaper, right, I get it.

Nope. It's a fact those Jews are not native to the land and neither are Israelites. Your ignorance is starting show. You're another one of those conspiratorial conservatives. :lol: ahh....I see :) Si.

Look, keep on fighting your good fight.... waving your jihadist flag.... I don't really care.

You are not going to convince me or many others ...so

Forum List

Back