Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

TO GeorgePhillips, are you saying that the Palestinians should be rewarded for refusing to UN's partition plan and declare ( in 1947) Jihad to eradicate the non-Arab/non-Muslim people in the land?
I'm saying the entire population of Mandate Palestine was entitled to self-determination in 1948.
One Palestinian; one vote.
The likely outcome would have been a Semitic Union dedicated to Semitic control of Semitic oil.
Not exactly what the US and UK had in mind at that time.

TO GeorgePhillips, are you saying that the Palestinians should be rewarded for refusing to UN's partition plan and declare ( in 1947) Jihad to eradicate the non-Arab/non-Muslim people in the land?
I'm saying the entire population of Mandate Palestine was entitled to self-determination in 1948.
The likely outcome would have been a Semitic Union dedicated to Semitic control of Semitic oil.

wrong again-----A WAR ENSUED-----which was ended by a truce and a partition of land-----interestingly enough----there were sevaral PARTITIONS OF LANDS----in the same time period and LOTS OF BORDER SHIFTS-----in the preceding centuries-----often to settle regional conflict------------aren't you tired of making NO POINT?

You never miss a chance to mistake the truth, Golda.

A WAR ENSUED because one-third of all Palestinians thought their G-d gave them 100% of the land.
Can you imagine arrogance on that scale?
Sure you can.

You never miss a chance to mistake the truth, Golda.

A WAR ENSUED because one-third of all Palestinians thought their G-d gave them 100% of the land.
Can you imagine arrogance on that scale?
Sure you can.

wrong again WAR ENSUED because the UMMAH thought its "god" gave them ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST AS MUSLIM LAND FOREVER UPON WHICH IT HAS THE RIGHT TO FOIST THE FILTH OF SHARIAH ----and hundreds of millions have died for that very filth which you support------in fact, to your delight-----kids are still ending up dead in the gutter for a similar notion in SOUTH EAST ASIA -----I have no doubt that you are heartbroken that terrorist actions against hindu children during the holday of DIVALI in New Dehli were foiled------------try to live with it. The very first muslim from India I knew well was from New Dehli-------I have a very good insight into what those of your ilk were trying to do there and WHY

btw-----how was your divali?

wrong again-----A WAR ENSUED-----which was ended by a truce and a partition of land-----interestingly enough----there were sevaral PARTITIONS OF LANDS----in the same time period and LOTS OF BORDER SHIFTS-----in the preceding centuries-----often to settle regional conflict------------aren't you tired of making NO POINT?

There was no transfer of land. Palestine was divided into three areas of occupation.

Like you say, the war ended in a truce. Nobody lost the war. Nobody lost any land.

There was no transfer of land. Palestine was divided into three areas of occupation.

Like you say, the war ended in a truce. Nobody lost the war. Nobody lost any land.

Wrong again---the war ended in a truce---BORDERS YET TO BE DETERMINED

Until then, Palestine still has the international borders that were defined in 1922.

So? borders defined of Palestine aka Judea/Israel in 1922 are now moot

I know the name of the village in which my great grandfather -----who was born in the AUSTRIA HAPSBURG EMPIRE-----but I have no idea in which COUNTRY he was born-------borders changed Does that mean my great grandfather was never born?

So? borders defined of Palestine aka Judea/Israel in 1922 are now moot

I know the name of the village in which my great grandfather -----who was born in the AUSTRIA HAPSBURG EMPIRE-----but I have no idea in which COUNTRY he was born-------borders changed Does that mean my great grandfather was never born?

Indeed, borders change by internationally recognized agreements. These agreements are signed and documented.

Could you post your documents?

Until then, Palestine still has the international borders that were defined in 1922.
Palestine - never a sovereign Arab-Muslim country, never forget it.
What "borders" what "country" region? Yes.

Everyone whose normal residence was inside those borders when they were defined was officially Palestinian. That included the Jews who immigrated in the 1880s and 1890s.

Everyone whose normal residence was inside those borders when they were defined was officially Palestinian. That included the Jews who immigrated in the 1880s and 1890s.

OH how exciting TINNIE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE has so declared

OH how exciting TINNIE LORD OF THE UNIVERSE has so declared

Look it up.

LOL LOOK UP THE EDICTS OF TINNIE -----there were jews living in palestine for thousands of years------and somehow some BORDER issue changes everything by royal decree of "TINNIE"

how do we determine WHAT MY GREAT GRANDFATHER was----he was born in the AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE------but----I am not sure exactly where other than the name of the VILLAGE------I do not know what "country" it was or is or was BACK THEN and-----for sure HE DID NOT EVEN CARE

LOL LOOK UP THE EDICTS OF TINNIE -----there were jews living in palestine for thousands of years------and somehow some BORDER issue changes everything by royal decree of "TINNIE"

how do we determine WHAT MY GREAT GRANDFATHER was----he was born in the AUSTRIAN HAPSBURG EMPIRE------but----I am not sure exactly where other than the name of the VILLAGE------I do not know what "country" it was or is or was BACK THEN and-----for sure HE DID NOT EVEN CARE

Indeed, it the place that matters. The name is irrelevant.

Indeed, it the place that matters. The name is irrelevant.

now the name is "irrelevant" oh gee-----your sophistry is more changeable than the moon------"THE PLACE" somehow 'being called a "palestinian" used to be SOOOO important-----now PLACE is the issue------good-----there are hindus being born in SAUDI ARABIA I AM DELIGHTED lots of hindus OWN THE OIL "EMIRATES"

Forum List

Back