Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

You never miss a chance to mistake the truth, Golda.

A WAR ENSUED because one-third of all Palestinians thought their G-d gave them 100% of the land.
Can you imagine arrogance on that scale?
Sure you can.

wrong again WAR ENSUED because the UMMAH thought its "god" gave them ALL OF THE MIDDLE EAST AS MUSLIM LAND FOREVER UPON WHICH IT HAS THE RIGHT TO FOIST THE FILTH OF SHARIAH ----and hundreds of millions have died for that very filth which you support------in fact, to your delight-----kids are still ending up dead in the gutter for a similar notion in SOUTH EAST ASIA -----I have no doubt that you are heartbroken that terrorist actions against hindu children during the holday of DIVALI in New Dehli were foiled------------try to live with it. The very first muslim from India I knew well was from New Dehli-------I have a very good insight into what those of your ilk were trying to do there and WHY

btw-----how was your divali?
Your racist rants and alleged personal history can't change demographics.
In 1948 Mandate Palestine one third of the citizens inflicted a Jewish state by force of arms upon the majority of Palestinians.

No racist Jewish State...no problem, but then kosher crackers like you would have to find a real job.

Now be sure to manufacture some Muslim atrocities in Antarctica.
Instead of whining and kvetching, why don't you sue Israel? Or write to the UN?

You prefer an article from a jihadist newspaper, right, I get it.

Nope. It's a fact those Jews are not native to the land and neither are Israelites. Your ignorance is starting show. You're another one of those conspiratorial conservatives. :lol: ahh....I see :) Si.

Look, keep on fighting your good fight.... waving your jihadist flag.... I don't really care.

You are not going to convince me or many others ...so

I'm not trying to convince you. I already seen a couple of your conspiracy posts and that's enough to conclude you're a baffoon. :lol:

Nope. It's a fact those Jews are not native to the land and neither are Israelites. Your ignorance is starting show. You're another one of those conspiratorial conservatives. :lol: ahh....I see :) Si.

Look, keep on fighting your good fight.... waving your jihadist flag.... I don't really care.

I'm not trying to convince you. I already seen a couple of your conspiracy posts and that's enough to conclude you're a baffoon. :lol:
But when Baghdad Bob hears a conspiracy story that he really likes, he would never think the person posting the conspiracy is a buffoon. In fact, he probably thinks that person is just brilliant no matter how ridiculous the story might be. And, Bob, for all we know, all your relatives at one time came from Egypt or some other Middle East country just like many of the other Palestinians did.. I wonder, Bob, since the Muslims are Johnny-Come-Latelys to America and Canada, should they all be deported to their home countries since they were not born here?

But when Baghdad Bob hears a conspiracy story that he really likes, he would never think the person posting the conspiracy is a buffoon. In fact, he probably thinks that person is just brilliant no matter how ridiculous the story might be. And, Bob, for all we know, all your relatives at one time came from Egypt or some other Middle East country just like many of the other Palestinians did.. I wonder, Bob, since the Muslims are Johnny-Come-Latelys to America and Canada, should they all be deported to their home countries since they were not born here?

Hossfly with another conspiracy theory, rant and off topic post. :lol: what's new to expect. No I don't have conspiracy theories. That's your profession. Now do us a favor and leave. :D

how fascinating 'because' has decided that if muslims out number kaffirin-----2 to 1-----then muslims have a right to rape and pillage and commit genocide upon the -----1/3 population I am glad that you admit that fact 'because'--------muslims are an even smaller minority in my town------a significant population -----but less than 1/3 so their girls can be raped and killed LEGALLY according to your 'creed"

how fascinating 'because' has decided that if muslims out number kaffirin-----2 to 1-----then muslims have a right to rape and pillage and commit genocide upon the -----1/3 population I am glad that you admit that fact 'because'--------muslims are an even smaller minority in my town------a significant population -----but less than 1/3 so their girls can be raped and killed LEGALLY according to your 'creed"

What?:lol: buffoon.

gee because------both you and tinnie often say----THEY SHOULD HAVE VOTED-----I live in a town that has a significant muslim minority-----but-----I have to admit----muslims are not all that popular here There is also a large HISPANICE population----a significant Italian population, blacks, Poles, -----some Irish, and a significant jewish population If there were a REFERENDUM in my town-----"should we allow mosques" --------I got news for you and Tinnie-------the vote would be NO ----NO NO NO no no no no !!!!!! There is a significant HINDU populaton here too If there were a referendum on hindus-----hindus would win------with a suggestion that we import more Hindu chefs

gee because------both you and tinnie often say----THEY SHOULD HAVE VOTED-----I live in a town that has a significant muslim minority-----but-----I have to admit----muslims are not all that popular here There is also a large HISPANICE population----a significant Italian population, blacks, Poles, -----some Irish, and a significant jewish population If there were a REFERENDUM in my town-----"should we allow mosques" --------I got news for you and Tinnie-------the vote would be NO ----NO NO NO no no no no !!!!!! There is a significant HINDU populaton here too If there were a referendum on hindus-----hindus would win------with a suggestion that we import more Hindu chefs

Huh? Drivel :lol:

Hossfly with another conspiracy theory, rant and off topic post. :lol: what's new to expect. No I don't have conspiracy theories. That's your profession. Now do us a favor and leave. :D
Is the little boy being silly now? You accused the other poster of a conspiracy, but many of us realize that if some conspiracy story fit in with what you want to believe, then a buffoon like you would lap it up. Since my family has been here since the beginning of this country, I think it is up to me to suggest that you leave since you weren't even born here. And if you mean leave the board, I know you would be happy to see me leave because I can (and so can others) see right through you and what a child you are.

Look who ran home from school today to get right on the message boards instead of hanging out with the guys. I think many of the readers realize that he is picking up new words for his limited vocabulary by copying other posters. His favorite word at the moment is "buffoon." I wonder if they teach vocabulary in his madrassa.

Look who ran home from school today to get right on the message boards instead of hanging out with the guys. I think many of the readers realize that he is picking up new words for his limited vocabulary by copying other posters. His favorite word at the moment is "buffoon." I wonder if they teach vocabulary in his madrassa.

I'm out most of the day. Sore loser.

And I am Brad Pitt. :lol:
Nope, not Brad Pitts. You probably look more like a junior version of the potential Los Angeles Airport bomber who was just sentenced.

Here is Hossfly. All about Israel. And yet Israel won't let him in.

Whose Better For Israel? Syrian Rebels Or Assad? (Bible Prophecy) - YouTube
I would say that as much as I am not an admirer of Assad, the Christians are probably better off with him in power. Right now they are the ones to be worried about with regard to those rebels who are Islamists, the same way that all the Christians in the countries where there has been or presently having an "Arab Springs" should be of concern to civilized people.

Many times when you are not around, we see you giving kudos to other posters that you like. Or is that your ghost? For all we know, you run around to several message boards. And what in the world does "being out" have to do with you copying the words of others? Are you going to start entertaining us after you run home from the Fridfay sermon at the mosque tomorrow and then continue on through the entire weekend without even hanging out with your peers who go to the same mosque?

Many times when you are not around, we see you giving kudos to other posters that you like. Or is that your ghost? For all we know, you run around to several message boards. And what in the world does "being out" have to do with you copying the words of others? Are you going to start entertaining us after you run home from the Fridfay sermon at the mosque tomorrow and then continue on through the entire weekend without even hanging out with your peers who go to the same mosque?

I skip home :lol::lol::lol:

Oh no, don't quote me anti-Israel Wikipedia.
Trust me I feel the pain of Arab EVERYWHERE but I woke up from this 'blame Jews for Arab crimes.'
Try the following one example: google.com/search?q=The+Arab+delegation+proudly+asked+for+the+evacuation+of+the+Arabs+and+their+removal+to+the+neighboring+Arab+countries
The point I'm trying to make is that Jews comprised about one-third of the population of Mandate Palestine in 1948 and owned less than 20% of the land, yet they received 55% of the land in the UN Partition Plan.

Agreed?
Arabs "owned" the land occupied by the British? Who "gave" it to them?

Ottoman Empire land records document the present legal Arab land ownership of over 70% of the land in Israel and Palestine, copies of these records continue to exist presently in both Israel and Turkey.

Your actual question is nonsensical, and if you really want an answer, the correct answer is God owns the land, He is the one and only true owner of all of the land everywhere in the world, yesterday and today and tomorrow. He always has, and He always will be the true owner of the land. People only have the right to live on it, on pieces of land, for a time. And then they die and their bodies turn to ashes. And the land remains owned by God.

In any given historical time period, people look to laws in place then to determine the present land ownership, and today we have international laws that bind all peoples and nations, that we can look to, to determine present land ownership in Palestine. And the Ottoman Empire land records show us the true owners of the land today, in this historical time period we live in, the year 2012.

Sherri

You prefer an article from a jihadist newspaper, right, I get it.

Skye,

Who cares about the willfully ignorant, who find joy in living under deception?

Certainly not me.

Keep telling yourself yourself the wars you support and child and civilian killing you applaud are a necessary evil to embrace, all this invokes in me is disgust!

And you really call yourself civilized?

Sherri

Forum List

Back