Christians killed in Sabra Shatila b/c Palestinian-Arabs massacre of Christians

Depressed people make me sad. They need help. May God help the depressed people. Irosie is depressed people. I've seen people speak in that tone before.

I am fascinated "because habibi" What is your criteria for making the diagnosis of "DEPRESSION"? and how do you treat it. I am not a psychiatrist-----but in my lifetime I did have to stand-in for them-----and sometimes attempt to treat clinical depression

Depressed people make me sad. They need help. May God help the depressed people. Irosie is depressed people. I've seen people speak in that tone before.

I am fascinated "because habibi" What is your criteria for making the diagnosis of "DEPRESSION"? and how do you treat it. I am not a psychiatrist-----but in my lifetime I did have to stand-in for them-----and sometimes attempt to treat clinical depression

What do you do?

You're right georgie, the Jews should have been a lot nicer to those Arabs living in the British Mandate of Palestine. The same Arabs who helped The surrounding Arab countries attempt to drive Israel to the sea.
Because one-third of all Palestinians, owning 16% of the land, were being "blessed by the UN" with 55% of all Mandate Palestine in 1948. Do you have the vaguest understanding of "self-determination?"

Yet again...
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews inflict a Jewish State by force of arms upon 1.2 million Arabs and others, driving 100,000 refugees into Lebanon.
Georgie is obsessed with the Arab refugees even though so many weren't indigenous to the area and that is why the UN said that any Arab only in the area 2 years could be considered a refugee. Meanwhile, I am willing to bet that Georgie never once considers the millions of displaced people after World War II who had to settle thousands of miles from their origin homeland where there ancestors probably lived thousands of years, and somehow they got on with their lives after learning a new language and a new culture.
How many of the 700,000 Arabs transferred by the creation of the Jewish State in 1948 were born in Mandate Palestine?

How many of the Jews doing the transfer were born in Mandate Palestine?

Don't forget a valid link.

Yet again...
1948 Mandate Palestine.
650,000 Jews inflict a Jewish State by force of arms upon 1.2 million Arabs and others, driving 100,000 refugees into Lebanon.
Georgie is obsessed with the Arab refugees even though so many weren't indigenous to the area and that is why the UN said that any Arab only in the area 2 years could be considered a refugee. Meanwhile, I am willing to bet that Georgie never once considers the millions of displaced people after World War II who had to settle thousands of miles from their origin homeland where there ancestors probably lived thousands of years, and somehow they got on with their lives after learning a new language and a new culture.
How many of the 700,000 Arabs transferred by the creation of the Jewish State in 1948 were born in Mandate Palestine?

What difference does "land of birth" make. Does "land of birth" confer rights? Please let me know------it's a matter of great wealth----my husband was born in land ----in fact in a specific place------VERY RICH WITH OIL when do we get our $MILLIONS$ ????????

Yet again...
1948 Mandate Palestine.

Why not give us the numbers of all the Arabs who came from the surrounding countries into Israel because the Jews had jobs for them. Millions and millions of Hispanics have come to the U.S. for jobs and they certainly are not indigenous to this country. It really sticks in Georgie Boy's craw that the Jews are governing a tiny piece of land in the Middle East. He has no interest in the fact that so much of the Middle East happened to be the land of the early Christians until the Arab invaders did their thing. I wonder if in time to come, Georgie Boy will declare France a Muslim country because of all the Muslims who have immigrated there.

Why not give us the numbers of all the Arabs who came from the surrounding countries into Israel because the Jews had jobs for them. Millions and millions of Hispanics have come to the U.S. for jobs and they certainly are not indigenous to this country. It really sticks in Georgie Boy's craw that the Jews are governing a tiny piece of land in the Middle East. He has no interest in the fact that so much of the Middle East happened to be the land of the early Christians until the Arab invaders did their thing. I wonder if in time to come, Georgie Boy will declare France a Muslim country because of all the Muslims who have immigrated there.

My dad came to America penniless, not knowing English, his entire family killed in the Holocaust. He started out as a porter, became a baker and then built a real-estate business. He also married and had a family. He didn't dwell on his refugee past.

What difference does "land of birth" make. Does "land of birth" confer rights? Please let me know------it's a matter of great wealth----my husband was born in land ----in fact in a specific place------VERY RICH WITH OIL when do we get our $MILLIONS$ ????????
"indigenous

"...Born or engendered in, native to a land or region, especially before an intrusion."

Hossie thinks many Arabs transferred from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts by the creation of the Jewish State were not indigenous to Palestine.

Why don't you and hubby take up those MILLION$ with LORD Rothschild.

indigenous - Wiktionary

"indigenous

"...Born or engendered in, native to a land or region, especially before an intrusion."

Hossie thinks many Arabs transferred from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts by the creation of the Jewish State were not indigenous to Palestine.

Why don't you and hubby take up those MILLION$ with
LORD Rothschild.

indigenous - Wiktionary

very important to make note of the fact that islamo nazi georgie------considers the rights of jews who have lived in lands for more than 2000 years------as HAVING NO RIGHTS ----but any muslim who lived someplace for two years OWNS THE PLACE

note that the islamo nazi pigs throw the word "ROTHSCHILD" around like a libel filthy nazi pigs that they are

What the Arab countries did to their Filisitini Arab brothers massacring them by the tens of thousands & leaving tens of thousands more as refugees is unforgivable.

And then to make matters even worse, Israel pisses them off with peace offerings, a security fence & Jew free land concessions to keep the Filistini's captives in Israel.

Also remember that those surrounding Arabs countries told the Fakestinians to leave the area so they didn't get caught in the crossfire during their attempt to drive Israel to the sea.

TO GeorgePhillips, are you saying that the Palestinians should be rewarded for refusing to UN's partition plan and declare ( in 1947) Jihad to eradicate the non-Arab/non-Muslim people in the land?

TO GeorgePhillips, are you saying that the Palestinians should be rewarded for refusing to UN's partition plan and declare ( in 1947) Jihad to eradicate the non-Arab/non-Muslim people in the land?

I can answer that for him, cuz I know his way of thinking. The Jews were one-third of the population at the time, and the Brits wanted to split the country almost exactly in half. (Nevermind that the Brits had lopped off 78% of the Palestine Mandate, and created Transjordan. Nevermind all the other oil-rich Arab countries.) Because it wasn't exactly a two-thirds/one-thirds partition, the Arabs were justified.

"indigenous

Why don't you and hubby take up those MILLION$ with
LORD Rothschild.

indigenous - Wiktionary

very important to make note of the fact that islamo nazi georgie------considers the rights of jews who have lived in lands for more than 2000 years------as HAVING NO RIGHTS ----but any muslim who lived someplace for two years OWNS THE PLACE

note that the islamo nazi pigs throw the word "ROTHSCHILD" around like a libel filthy nazi pigs that they are
Let's face it, IRosie, Georgie Boy is a hoot. He wants us to think that all these Arabs were so rich when they left when so many of them really had not much to their name. The Arabs who actually had wealth were the ones who stayed in Israel and are now citizens of Israel. If the UN said that anyone in the area for only two years could become a refugee, how in the world would anyone in any area become so wealthy in so short of time. Maybe Georgie Boy should ask some of the Hispanics in his area who might have lived here for only five years if there are any among them who are filthy rich. Meanwhile those Jews who had to leave those Middle East countries and whose ancestors had been in the area for thousands of years are the ones who left their wealth behind. Since there are so many Iranian Jews in Georgie's area, perhaps he should ask them about all the property they had to leave behind after the revolution. Maybe while he is at it, he should start asking the Hindus in his area about the wealth they had to leave behind when Pakistan was carved out of India for the Muslims. These Hindus also had ancestors who lived in that area for thousands of years.

Hoss do not challenge georgie----he might melt --------Just remember Magda Goebbels----she was also FERVENT in her "beliefs"

I can answer that for him, cuz I know his way of thinking. The Jews were one-third of the population at the time, and the Brits wanted to split the country almost exactly in half. (Nevermind that the Brits had lopped off 78% of the Palestine Mandate, and created Transjordan. Nevermind all the other oil-rich Arab countries.) Because it wasn't exactly a two-thirds/one-thirds partition, the Arabs were justified.
how we're the Arabs justified, since most both groups Arab or Jews were mainly immigrants since the 1800s.

how we're the Arabs justified, since most both groups Arab or Jews were mainly immigrants since the 1800s.

Good point.

Palestine recognizes the Jews who lived in Palestine when its international borders were defined in 1922 to be legal citizens of Palestine with equal rights.

georgie---there is no country called "palestine" A country called ISRAEL exists now ------as a refuge from the kind of oppression you support-----like the enslavement and rape of children----legal according to the laws of KHARTOUM ---several other lands in which jewish communities lived long before the birth of muhummad and the invasion of the dogs from arabia BTW slavery is illegal in the USA-----but not actually by REFERENDUM

Good point.

Palestine recognizes the Jews who lived in Palestine when its international borders were defined in 1922 to be legal citizens of Palestine with equal rights.
When you say "Palestine" what "entity" are you referring to, the piece of sand or the group of grandchildren of Muslim migrants who formed an "identity" in recent years

Good point.

When you say "Palestine" what "entity" are you referring to, the piece of sand or the group of grandchildren of Muslim migrants who formed an "identity" in recent years

A dispute regarding the status of the territories was settled by an Arbitrator appointed by the Council of the League of Nations. It was decided that Palestine and Transjordan were newly created states according to the terms of the applicable post-war treaties.

State of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Was there ever an Arab Muslim sovereign "entity" called Palestine? Sorry, lazy to read wiki.

Forum List

Back