Palestinian Love For Christians: 40,000 Slaughtered in Lebanon

Last edited:
On another thread irosie said that Roudy was an 'intellectual'. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No you're the intellectual. After all, only an intellectual would convert to Islam in this day and age. And only an intellectual would go on the internet and say how the holocaust is fake, that the US should live under Shariah law, and that Muslim men in USA should be allowed to legally marry four wives.

No I take that back. You're a fucking GENIUS! Ha ha ha. :lmao:

On another thread irosie said that Roudy was an 'intellectual'. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes I did----and yes he is------for inane idiocy----re-read your previous post
Obviously, for Roudy to be considered an intellectual......you have set the bar extremely low. . :lol: :lol:
Sunni girl how about you shock us and say something intelligent, or, address the OP:

Why Palestinian Muslims killed thousands of Lebanese Christians?

Roudy gets his ass beat down by me.....and now wants to retreat back to the thread topic.

Too funny....... :lol:
Yeah you sure beat my Mecca, I mean ass! :lmao:

Here let me remind you what we're talking about:

Do you not remember Damour Lebanon. Let me remind you. Arafat and the PLO plunged Lebanon into "massacres, rape, mutilation, rampages of looting and killings. Out of a population of 3.2 million, some 40,000 or more people had been killed, 100,000 wounded, 5,000 permanently maimed.

I don't think she needs your prayers for those events to happen. They're not necessarily what God wants.

We reap what we have sown.

Quite clearly, that applies to Arabs-moslems who have an inability to produce functioning societies. The Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza may be the most extreme exampke of that. Heavily armed goon squads roaming the streets, enforcing an ancient theocratic code written by an Arab warlord.

Baby killing Zionists and land stealing settlers getting what they have sown is what I am thinking of.

We have a lisr of 1519 children Israel has massacred on Remember These Children website, that is only the number Zionazis have killed since 9/ 2000.

We reap what we have sown.

Quite clearly, that applies to Arabs-moslems who have an inability to produce functioning societies. The Islamic terrorist enclave of Gaza may be the most extreme exampke of that. Heavily armed goon squads roaming the streets, enforcing an ancient theocratic code written by an Arab warlord.

Baby killing Zionists and land stealing settlers getting what they have sown is what I am thinking of.

We have a lisr of 1519 children Israel has massacred on Remember These Children website, that is only the number Zionazis have killed since 9/ 2000.

Sherri continues to dance upon the dead bodies of hundreds of millions of babies
murdered in the name of her "god" isa/allah by her kith and kin ----and even on the thousands murdered ---------of course she RESENTS return fire------it cuts down on
the massive murder potential of her "FAITH" Always remember the religion of
sherri-----a 12 year old who managed to escape from the AUSCHWITZ temple of
isa/allah-----was guilty of a CAPITAL CRIME in the legal system of her creed
this year in the name of her "god" isa/allah------in syria

My Prayers for proudveteran06 are before she dies she lives to see every single one of those things she keeps saying never will happen come to be.

Your " prayers" will never be answered. " jesus" :lol: would not be pleased with you with your Hate, Venom and your Racism. " jesus" :eusa_angel: knows the 67 Borders will never happen and the Israelis will never be deprived of their Holy Sites again.. As a matter of fact, I believe it was " jesus' " wish :lol:

Notice you did not comment on the Arabs respecting " International Law" More of your Hypocrisy and Racism. Just proof it really doesn't exist in practice.
My prayers for you have already been answered " jesus" saw to that ! Your hate, bigotry, racism seething, venom for the Jewish people while THE JEWISH STATE THRIVES ! :smiliehug:

My Prayers for proudveteran06 are before she dies she lives to see every single one of those things she keeps saying never will happen come to be.

Your " prayers" will never be answered. " jesus" :lol: would not be pleased with you with your Hate, Venom and your Racism. " jesus" :eusa_angel: knows the 67 Borders will never happen and the Israelis will never be deprived of their Holy Sites again.. As a matter of fact, I believe it was " jesus' " wish :lol:

Notice you did not comment on the Arabs respecting " International Law" More of your Hypocrisy and Racism. Just proof it really doesn't exist in practice.
My prayers for you have already been answered " jesus" saw to that ! Your hate, bigotry, racism seething, venom for the Jewish people while THE JEWISH STATE THRIVES ! :smiliehug:

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate.

Sad you are blind to this truth.

You need Prayers.

You need Prayers.

sherri is the MAGDA GOEBBELS reincarnation-----Magda wrote a letter to her
eldest son------who was ACTIVE DUTY military at that time----urging him to remain
TRUE TO THE TRUE CAUSE----just before she shoved cyanide down the throats of
her six younger children in the Berlin Bunker of SAINT ADOLF ABU ALI-----"god"
of the isa/allah worshippers.

You need Prayers.

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate; Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it

Sad you are blind to the truth such as above, aknowledging what the Muslims are doing Chtistians, and inferring it was Jews who were responsible for that Massacre in Kenya. You are full of Hate

You need prayers. Not even " jesus" can help :cuckoo:

You need Prayers.

Confronting Injustice with Truth is love and not hate; Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it

Sad you are blind to the truth such as above, aknowledging what the Muslims are doing Chtistians, and inferring it was Jews who were responsible for that Massacre in Kenya. You are full of Hate

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

List of religions that are not Christian

One more thing; There are many religions who reject " jesus" yet you don't mention them. If I felt that way about my beliefs you would call me a bigot. You are nothing but a Anti Semetic Hater :eusa_angel:

You need Prayers.

"Like admitting that if the Arabs had won the 67 War " International Law" would not even be mentioned and up until that time the Arabs never respected it"

These are lies, I cannot acknowledge lies are truth. The first statement calls for me to imagine something that did not happen. The second statement is not true.

Jews are ethnically cleansing Christians in Palestine, not Muslims.

And no idea what the truth is behind what really happened in Kenya, it is suspicious there is so much of an Israeli involvement in it.

Jesus saves, I and my testimony of what He has done in my life are proof of that.

Forum List

Back