Christians Attacked in Israel

I think the attack is a truer example of animosity between the groups than the "friendship" touted by many Israelis/Jews and Christian evangelicals of the Zionist stripe in the U.S.

Many Christians believe that Israel should be supported because that's where Jesus will return. Many Jews believe Christians are useful as supporters of Israel for pretty obvious reasons. But this commonality of interest, such as it is, does not necessarily mean that Christians really love Jews and vice versa. That's the point illustrated by the link.

I'll wager most Jews get this better than many Christians, too many of whom are in a racio-ethnic la-la land.

William Joyce said:
I think the attack is a truer example of animosity between the groups than the "friendship" touted by many Israelis/Jews and Christian evangelicals of the Zionist stripe in the U.S.

Many Christians believe that Israel should be supported because that's where Jesus will return. Many Jews believe Christians are useful as supporters of Israel for pretty obvious reasons. But this commonality of interest, such as it is, does not necessarily mean that Christians really love Jews and vice versa. That's the point illustrated by the link.

It's nice to see both sides---you can't do that in America.

dilloduck said:
it's the same link--http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/732437.html
How about the one to the comment? I can't go through all those....

I looked to see if one of the messages was highlighted, then I could have followed that thread. We're talking in the thousands!

Kathianne said:
How about the one to the comment? I can't go through all those....

I looked to see if one of the messages was highlighted, then I could have followed that thread. We're talking in the thousands!

Its the one with this title
Mea Sherim Morons

William Joyce said:

I'll wager most Jews get this better than many Christians, too many of whom are in a racio-ethnic la-la land.
So you are hoping the Palis slit the soldier's throat and send chemical weapons to wipe out Israelis?

Personally I think the fact that Israel is constrained by laws to protect civilians, their own and the enemy's which has been very evident in the past 48 hours, is the reason they have been deemed worthy of US support.

What have the Palis done? Killed a kid on Sunday or early Monday. Used that same kid on Tuesday to try and stop an attack. When that failed, claimed to have chemical weapons. On Wednesday, under attack, claimed to use such weapons, which may or may not be the case, time will tell. In any case, if they did, must not have worked.

GunnyL said:
Your hatred is obvious by implication. You can call it whatever you want, but you're just trying to deflect and play semantics. Your hatred and paranoia is obvious.

SO you can't find proof eh? I don't hate the jews, but their paranoia causes them to lie and feel entitled to manipulate any and all aspects of racial or religious politics. How many times have heard the ADL go on about christian theocracy? I don't know any christians who want christian theocracy. I know it's easier for you to just trust them in all issues, but they do not have ameria's best interest at heart. Us younger people actually have to live in the fucked up future they're creating.

Kathianne said:
So you are hoping the Palis slit the soldier's throat and send chemical weapons to wipe out Israelis?

Personally I think the fact that Israel is constrained by laws to protect civilians, their own and the enemy's which has been very evident in the past 48 hours, is the reason they have been deemed worthy of US support.

What have the Palis done? Killed a kid on Sunday or early Monday. Used that same kid on Tuesday to try and stop an attack. When that failed, claimed to have chemical weapons. On Wednesday, under attack, claimed to use such weapons, which may or may not be the case, time will tell. In any case, if they did, must not have worked.

It just slays me the way people want to fault Israel for not allowing themselves to be wiped out. Can't imagine why.:D

GunnyL said:
It just slays me the way people want to fault Israel for not allowing themselves to be wiped out. Can't imagine why.:D

But this thread is about christians being attacked by jews. Can your addled mind even hold the thought?

rtwngAvngr said:
But this thread is about christians being attacked by jews. Can your addled mind even hold the thought?
and I've asked you, what would you have the police do?

rtwngAvngr said:
SO you can't find proof eh? I don't hate the jews, but their paranoia causes them to lie and feel entitled to manipulate any and all aspects of racial or religious politics. How many times have heard the ADL go on about christian theocracy? I don't know any christians who want christian theocracy. I know it's easier for you to just trust them in all issues, but they do not have ameria's best interest at heart. Us younger people actually have to live in the fucked up future they're creating.

I was never looking for "proff." Obviously by your challenge, you have made a point of not using the word "hate" for just such and occasion. The intent of your words is clear.

I don't trust ANYONE, dude. There's a big difference between blind trust and believing Israel has a right to exist, and are as worthy of our support as anyone else, and more worthy than some we call "ally."

Kathianne said:
Inference. Now how about, "What would you like the police to do?"

So they're doing all they can? (Two can play the question game) :teeth:

Forum List

Back