Christians Attacked in Israel

Kathianne said:
Eyes of the beholder I guess. In any case, what would you have the police do?

The question here is why are American Christians attacked ? Can you defend that too? Because they were wearing orange shirts ???? They were attacked by Jews who hate them because of who they are.

dilloduck said:
The question here is why are American Christians attacked ? Can you defend that too? Because they were wearing orange shirts ???? They were attacked by Jews who hate them because of who they are.
Some, maybe. Why not press charges? Why blame the police if they don't? Why blame 'the Joooooooossssssssssssss???????????'

dilloduck said:

They were attacked by an extremist sect. The implication here is that your "average" Jew just saw orange and went berserk.

Kathianne said:
Some, maybe. Why not press charges? Why blame the police if they don't? Why blame 'the Joooooooossssssssssssss???????????'

because JOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS committted the crime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

dilloduck said:
because JOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSS committted the crime !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Perhaps, hasn't been proven in a court of law. Presumed innocent, remember. Especially since up to this point, no one has filed any charges.

You are an exhibitionist. Accusation, no charges, should you be held to that charge? I don't think so.

Kathianne said:
Perhaps, hasn't been proven in a court of law. Presumed innocent, remember. Especially since up to this point, no one has filed any charges.

You are an exhibitionist. Accusation, no charges, should you be held to that charge? I don't think so.

:rotflmao: Right--Israel uber alles !

dilloduck said:
:rotflmao: Right--Israel uber alles !
Oh, so we should consider you convicted, I mean what does it matter? Accusation should count. So what if we don't wish to 'go on record.' The accusation should be enough to make you disappear. Go away already! :dunno:

Kathianne said:
Oh, so we should consider you convicted, I mean what does it matter? Accusation should count. So what if we don't wish to 'go on record.' The accusation should be enough to make you disappear. Go away already! :dunno:

You might have a point if you were willing to give Palis the same benefit of the doubt but you would NEVER do that but I'm sure you have a great justification.

dilloduck said:
You might have a point if you were willing to give Palis the same benefit of the doubt but you would NEVER do that but I'm sure you have a great justification.

What benefit of the doubt should the Palestinians get? They started out as Jew-haters, played the victim until the liberal world bought it, even Israel gave them their country, and they turned around and voted a terrorist organization in as their legit government.

What benefit of doubt exists?

dilloduck said:
and you say that based on what?

Show me where the Palis were held to any standards? I mean they are the VICTIMS here! When have they ever been accused of being the perps? From tonight:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,201637,00.html
Thursday, June 29, 2006

Click image to enlarge
Photo Essays:
•
Gaza Erupts in Violence
STORIES BACKGROUND LINKS
•
Gaza Power Plant Explodes as Israeli Airstrikes Continue
•
Police Reinforce Wall to Block Hole in Gaza-Egypt Border
•
G8 to Israel, Palestinians: Do Everything You Can to Calm Situation
•
Reporter's Notebook: On the Ground in Gaza
•
Syrian PM: We Fired on Israel Jets During Fly Over
•
Report: Israel Arrests Hamas Cabinet Member
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip — Israeli warplanes struck the Palestinian Interior Ministry early Friday, setting it ablaze as Arab leaders tried to forge a deal that would halt the Israeli offensive and free a 19-year-old soldier held by gunmen allied with the ruling terrorist Hamas group.

Yeah, the palis are held to the higher standard, right. :rolleyes:

GunnyL said:
What benefit of the doubt should the Palestinians get? They started out as Jew-haters, played the victim until the liberal world bought it, even Israel gave them their country, and they turned around and voted a terrorist organization in as their legit government.

What benefit of doubt exists?

If Kathianne wants to turn this into a "everyone's innocent until guilty" game,
then lets include everyone--not just the jews. How is it that you can't see the double standard?

dilloduck said:
If Kathianne wants to turn this into a "everyone's innocent until guilty" game,
then lets include everyone--not just the jews. How is it that you can't see the double standard?
Wow, I rule! :banana: how is it you cannot see you are holding Israel to a standard NO country could meet, including ours?

Kathianne said:
Wow, I rule! :banana: how is it you cannot see you are holding Israel to a standard NO country could meet, including ours?

Even the palis can't meet em. Do you get it yet?

Give generous donation to Christians United For Israel. $1500

Send certified letter via USPS Priority Mail to your Congressman, urging support for AIPAC`s latest initiative. $6.45

Upgrade membership to Sustaining Member at the US Holocaust Museum, Washington D. C. $500

Finally visit Israel only to be brutally attacked by ultra-orthodox Jews.
Priceless.

For everything else, including the emergency room, there`s Mastercard!

dilloduck said:
Even the palis can't meet em. Do you get it yet?
Tell us more and give a link to what you are highlighting.

Are we to assume you see an equivalence between Israel and Palestinian behavior?

Kathianne said:
Tell us more and give a link to what you are highlighting.

Are we to assume you see an equivalence between Israel and Palestinian behavior?

It's al lthe same link !!!!!!

What would the reaction of the Jewish community be if Christian villagers treated passing Jews this way? Would it have been acceptable for police to merely break it up? I dont think so. It would be called virulent anti-Semitism and we`d be arguing over boycotts.

dilloduck said:
It's all the same link !!!!!!
Really, help out here then!
Interesting, I looked and didn't see. Perhaps some guidance? (btw, I fixed the typos here)

Forum List

Back