Christians are the world's gravest danger to peace, not Muslims.

I am going back before Bush, Islam started this downhill slide into oblivion we have got going on now, Islam was created out of Judaism/Christianity, 1000 years or more. Islam is a cheap copy. And they tried to take over and they failed. And they spurred the crusades and they lost. And they have hated on Christians / the west, ever since. Talk about sore losers, NOW they strap bombs on to little girls. Really? Nobody else does that. Not Jews, Christians, Buddhists. Just Islam. I doubt Christianity is a threat, they aren't crashing planes into buildings or even blowing up mosques.
yes, they just killed 200000 Iraqis
no, they did nothing terrible. never.
one more question for you
Fifteen of terrorists accused of 9/11 attack were from Saudi Arabia, two from the UAE, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon. Nobody from Iraq.
?????????
You are a blithering idiot, make sense when you talk or shut up fool.
Blithering idiots ...are you people on auto-pilot? I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (subtle enough for you ?) mentioned any county, ever....Are you off your meds?

:) I do not think he was referring to you. You do not have a monopoly when it comes to being an idiot. We got people like S.J. vying for the same crown. :)
I don't think you're in any danger of losing that title, Vagrant.

:) You are just being modest. You know I am in no position to compete with you for that title. :)

yes, they just killed 200000 Iraqis
no, they did nothing terrible. never.
one more question for you
Fifteen of terrorists accused of 9/11 attack were from Saudi Arabia, two from the UAE, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon. Nobody from Iraq.
?????????
Blithering idiots ...are you people on auto-pilot? I NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER (subtle enough for you ?) mentioned any county, ever....Are you off your meds?

:) I do not think he was referring to you. You do not have a monopoly when it comes to being an idiot. We got people like S.J. vying for the same crown. :)

:) You are just being modest. You know I am in no position to compete with you for that title. :)
Pretty weak, that's kind of like saying "I know you are but what am I?". :lol:

That is not what I said. Have you started working on your comprehension skills yet unless you want to keep holding the title? :)

That is not what I said. Have you started working on your comprehension skills yet unless you want to keep holding the title? :)
Ah, the old "reading comprehension skills" comeback. That means I just won. Tough luck there, dork. :lol:

Ah, the old "reading comprehension skills" comeback. That means I just won. Tough luck there, dork. :lol:

You do not know the meaning of the word winning, idiot.

I know this advise will go way above your head but here it is free of cost :) You cannot win or lose anything on this forum, moron.

I know this advise will go way above your head but here it is free of cost :) You cannot win or lose anything on this forum, moron.
Here's some "advice". Learn how to spell before you offer "advise", moron. :lol:

Here's some "advice". Learn how to spell before you offer "advise", moron. :lol:

There is a difference between advice and advise. That is your homework for tonight to find out the difference unless you want to continue to hold on to the title of being the stupidest person on USMB :)

Your choice, Einstein :)

There is a difference between advice and advise. That is your homework for tonight to find out the difference unless you want to continue to hold on to the title of being the stupidest person on USMB :)

No shit, Sherlock, and you used the wrong one. Try looking it up, idiot. :lol:

Don't try to wiggle out :) Be honest that you did not know the difference for honesty is the key to knowledge. Just stick around and you will learn things.

Don't try to wiggle out :) Be honest that you did not know the difference for honesty is the key to knowledge. Just stick around and you will learn things.
Why do you think I put quotation marks around them, you dumb fuck? You used "advise" when you should have used "advice". And if you can't grasp that simple concept, you truly are a freakin' moron. Better quit before you reach imbecile status. :lol:

Why do you think I put quotation marks around them, you dumb fuck? You used "advise" when you should have used "advice". And if you can't grasp that simple concept, you truly are a freakin' moron. Better quit before you reach imbecile status. :lol:

I will quit when I am finished educating your worthless self. I can see it will be a long drawn out process but it is what it is.

My motto is: leave no moron behind :)

Last edited:

I will quit when I am finished educating your worthless self. I can see it will be a long drawn out process but it is what it is.

Then you'd better find a way to save yourself, imbecile. You're in no position to be educating anyone on the English language, fuckwit. Try going back to elementary school first. :lmao:

Then you'd better find a way to save yourself, imbecile. You're in no position to be educating anyone on the English language, fuckwit. Try going back to elementary school first. :lmao:

Dimwit, I gave you a homework to find out the difference between advice and advise. Do that and learn something instead of wasting the bandwidth. This is the problem with you nutcases; you never listen and therefore never learn. I doubt you know the meaning of the word imbecile. If you knew, you would have known that it applied to you.

Dimwit, I gave you a homework to find out the difference between advice and advise. Do that and learn something instead of wasting the bandwidth. This is the problem with you nutcases; you never listen and therefore never learn. I doubt you know the meaning of the word imbecile. If you knew, you would have known that it applied to you.
You're tho one who misused the word, moron. Damn, you're thick!

You're tho one who misused the word, moron. Damn, you're thick!

is everything Ok now, girls?
what about the problem?

Imbecile is an old word and was----once upon a time---
a technical term referring to the condition which in
commom parlance is "mental retardation" (of the congenital variety). The condition is a deficiency of cognition. Other terms referring to the same condition in its various degrees are "idiot" and "moron". These terms are no longer in use

World military strength by religion

Nuclear weapons

Christian nations: United States, France, Britain, Russia
Muslim nations: Pakistan
Hindu nations: India
Jewish nations: Israel
Yearning for religion nations: China, North Korea (3 bombs)

Military spending, induding nuclear armed

Christian nations: approx. $1 trillion per annum, mainly United States
All other religions combined: approx $200 billion annum, mainly China

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...

For all the grief we heap onto Iran for their supposed nuclear ambitions, they aren't dropping bombs on their neighbors or otherwise displaying any overt national hostility. America drops bombs like if they get a frequent bomber discount on more.

Sucks when you realize all the negative stuff our "enemies" say about us is actually true.

Difference between me and some 'self-radicalized type' is I"m so done with the whole us vs. them, pick up a gun and fight mantra that I'm not for-anyone any more. Fuck ya all, especially if you let what you believe turn you towards violence. Being right doesn't mean you have to be armed as well. If you're against a country like the US being violent you lose all credibility the moment you become violent in response.

Nuclear weapons

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...

For all the grief we heap onto Iran for their supposed nuclear ambitions, they aren't dropping bombs on their neighbors or otherwise displaying any overt national hostility. America drops bombs like if they get a frequent bomber discount on more.

Sucks when you realize all the negative stuff our "enemies" say about us is actually true.

Difference between me and some 'self-radicalized type' is I"m so done with the whole us vs. them, pick up a gun and fight mantra that I'm not for-anyone any more. Fuck ya all, especially if you let what you believe turn you towards violence. Being right doesn't mean you have to be armed as well. If you're against a country like the US being violent you lose all credibility the moment you become violent in response.

I will help you understand the current situation. It is interesting. Iran is very important. -----It is the leader of
the SHIITE WORLD. Saudi Arabia is very important----It is the leader of the SUNNI WORLD. Those two worlds
are involved in the BIG CONFLICT of the 21st Century.
The two worlds are revving up for a giant war-----WORLD
WAR III --------you can ignore it if you wish------lots of
people like you ignored the issue of the AXIS vs ALLIES ---
in the 1930s.. Iran is very very important-----in fact, even Turkey is important. To help you understand---think of
SAUDI ARABIA as if it is Great Britain and Iran as if
it is GERMANY Iraq is the Sudetenland. In case
you missed it--------the civil war in Yemen which is very bloody right now-----is being Orchestrated by Iran----Yemen
is on the border of Saudi Arabia and is largely SUNNI-----
suddenly SHIITE FORCES houthi----penniless starving Shiite minority------IS VERY STRONG and taking over the whole damned place (try not to break your neck trying to
get your head around these facts) --------more help.
Assad is an ally of Iran. Turkey wants its OTTOMAN
EMPIRE BACK --------IRAN WANTS THE WORLD

Nuclear weapons

crazy crazy world...

I will help you understand the current situation. It is interesting. Iran is very important. -----It is the leader of
the SHIITE WORLD. Saudi Arabia is very important----It is the leader of the SUNNI WORLD. Those two worlds
are involved in the BIG CONFLICT of the 21st Century.
The two worlds are revving up for a giant war-----WORLD
WAR III --------you can ignore it if you wish------lots of
people like you ignored the issue of the AXIS vs ALLIES ---
in the 1930s.. Iran is very very important-----in fact, even Turkey is important. To help you understand---think of
SAUDI ARABIA as if it is Great Britain and Iran as if
it is GERMANY Iraq is the Sudetenland. In case
you missed it--------the civil war in Yemen which is very bloody right now-----is being Orchestrated by Iran----Yemen
is on the border of Saudi Arabia and is largely SUNNI-----
suddenly SHIITE FORCES houthi----penniless starving Shiite minority------IS VERY STRONG and taking over the whole damned place (try not to break your neck trying to
get your head around these facts) --------more help.
Assad is an ally of Iran. Turkey wants its OTTOMAN
EMPIRE BACK --------IRAN WANTS THE WORLD

KSA isn't gonna go to war with Iran, nor is anyone else. If they were inclined to it would have happened over 20 years ago. Last fools to make that mistake was Iraq. Two words to look up 'suicide waves.' Us can't even win a war against IED and the odd shoot-out, nevermind well-motivated battalions of suicide troops coming at you.

Forum List

Back