Christians are the world's gravest danger to peace, not Muslims.

suplex3000

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2014
Georgia
World military strength by religion

Nuclear weapons

Christian nations: United States, France, Britain, Russia
Muslim nations: Pakistan
Hindu nations: India
Jewish nations: Israel
Yearning for religion nations: China, North Korea (3 bombs)

Military spending, induding nuclear armed

Christian nations: approx. $1 trillion per annum, mainly United States
All other religions combined: approx $200 billion annum, mainly China

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...

Wow...this is just amazingly dumb. Not the regular kind of dumb, no, a really special kind of dumb.

Yeah, I think he's a prime candidate for some kind special Darwin Award.

"Natural Selection" my ass. This one slipped through the process some how

Yeah...I mean who knew Pakistan was the only nation in the M.E. that is Muslim.

This is what liberals believe. That's why liberals support the jihad. Muslims are just the liberal army to rid the world of Christians.

3029784-godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg

Wow...this is just amazingly dumb. Not the regular kind of dumb, no, a really special kind of dumb.
love your ignorance
tell me please is it difficult or extremely difficult to face up to real things?
maybe you think that crusaders came to Jerusalem just to go sightseeing?

Last edited:
Absurd troll thread
Well, threads claiming that 'we should ban Islam in the US' or 'How to stop Islam?' or 'Why the US has to save the World from China and Russia' are not absurd threads but this thread demonstrating the statistics and facts is absurd thread.
ok

OMG there will be 10 threads started this year alone on how the US is not a Christian nation. Can you guys at least get your talking points in line? I thought that was what the dailykos was all about.

Until some nation you call "Christian" uses those nuclear weapons how about STFU?

love your ignorance
tell me please is it difficult or extremely difficult to face up to real things?
maybe you think that crusaders came to Jerusalem just to go sightseeing?

Hold on....They are going to tell you that was a lonnnnng time ago and doesn't count anymore.

In the meantime.....3000 U.S. citizens killed by AQ on 9/11.
We retaliate: 100,000 U.S. soldiers were assembled in Kuwait for the invasion of Iraq in 2003.
Death toll of Iraqi citizens is estimated at 200,000.

I know they are stupid, but simple math escapes them, too.

Absurd troll thread
Well, threads claiming that 'we should ban Islam in the US' or 'How to stop Islam?' or 'Why the US has to save the World from China and Russia' are not absurd threads but this thread demonstrating the statistics and facts is absurd thread.
ok

Excuse me? Statistics and facts? What statistics and facts have you shown in this complete lunatic thread? Pakistan is the only muslim nation, that is a hard fail. And Pakistan has nuclear weapons btw.

Fact is islam is the greatest threat we face, keep that head buried in the sand, or up islams ass. It's people like you, who hand western nations over to islam.

Absurd troll thread
ok

Excuse me? Statistics and facts? What statistics and facts have you shown in this complete lunatic thread? Pakistan is the only muslim nation, that is a hard fail. And Pakistan has nuclear weapons btw.

Fact is islam is the greatest threat we face, keep that head buried in the sand, or up islams ass. It's people like you, who hand western nations over to islam.

Who has handed a western country to Islam?
And if someone did, who did they give it to?
Islam is spread over all seven continents with the concentration in southeast Asia.
Who was the lucky Islamist and which country did he get?
Did some billionaire in Djakarta get Iceland?

More U.S. citizens died from alcoholism this year than terrorist attacks by jihadists.
The greatest real threat to America is alcohol and drug abuse.

Nuclear weapons

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...

As Mark Twain once said.

"Religion was invented when the first Con Man met the First Fool."

Or as George Carlin once said, "Religion Is Bullshit.

".

Who has handed a western country to Islam?
And if someone did, who did they give it to?
Islam is spread over all seven continents with the concentration in southeast Asia.
Who was the lucky Islamist and which country did he get?
Did some billionaire in Djakarta get Iceland?

More U.S. citizens died from alcoholism this year than terrorist attacks by jihadists.
The greatest real threat to America is alcohol and drug abuse.

Several countries in the west are being handed over to koranimals. And people who die from liquor do that to themselves. But I suppose you are one of those progressive idiots, who side with anything that is anto christian.

Bro, I'm tired
Ok
we are proud that we have FREE society with abundance of FREEDOMS
one of them is freedom to be an idiot and BIGOT
let it be
nothing personal dude
I'm just a little bit tired

Nuclear weapons

crazy crazy world...

Given that Christians seem to be the most sane at this time in history those weapons might be what keeps the peace.

Forum List

Back