Christians are the world's gravest danger to peace, not Muslims.

When you see Christians threatening to saw your head off and attacking people for running some cartoon. let us know

You cowards would never post that about Islam and their religion. Only the ones who will turn the other cheek.

World military strength by religion

Nuclear weapons

Christian nations: United States, France, Britain, Russia
Muslim nations: Pakistan
Hindu nations: India
Jewish nations: Israel
Yearning for religion nations: China, North Korea (3 bombs)

Military spending, induding nuclear armed

Christian nations: approx. $1 trillion per annum, mainly United States
All other religions combined: approx $200 billion annum, mainly China

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...
Nutcase you are so misguided.

Wow...this is just amazingly dumb. Not the regular kind of dumb, no, a really special kind of dumb.
love your ignorance
tell me please is it difficult or extremely difficult to face up to real things?
maybe you think that crusaders came to Jerusalem just to go sightseeing?
Crusaders were in response to muslim hordes murdering innocents. Islam is evil and you are an idiot.

I can't believe my eyes. I can't believe that anyone would get on a public forum and post such unbelievably dumb stuff. It's way beyond dumb. It's beyond stupid. We need to invent a new word to describe how utterly dumb it is.

World military strength by religion

Nuclear weapons

Christian nations: United States, France, Britain, Russia
Muslim nations: Pakistan
Hindu nations: India
Jewish nations: Israel
Yearning for religion nations: China, North Korea (3 bombs)

Military spending, induding nuclear armed

Christian nations: approx. $1 trillion per annum, mainly United States
All other religions combined: approx $200 billion annum, mainly China

Christians are the world s gravest danger to peace not Muslims. Christians can kill the planet. - Democratic Underground

crazy crazy world...

Gotta deflect for the PC-protected religion!

Good stuff!

Who else call me a dumb?
C'mon
don't be shy
I can help you
you can call me a Muslimdumbitch or Muhammadumb
Nevertheless you can't change nothing

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Matthew 7:3

Who else call me a dumb?
C'mon
don't be shy
I can help you

Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?
Your not dumb, you are a stupid idiot.

MMMM..maybe. I am agnostic, so, I don't care. But a muslim once told me that muslims originally invaded Christian lands, and the Christians started the crusades back in the old days as a response to all the muslims invasions into Christian lands...I AM LIKE, OK. Nobody tells us this stuff, it's always, Christians crusades into MUSLIM lands started this crap. But, that isn't true, like terrorism, it's really muslims that started this.

MMMM..maybe. I am agnostic, so, I don't care. But a muslim once told me that muslims originally invaded Christian lands, and the Christians started the crusades back in the old days as a response to all the muslims invasions into Christian lands...I AM LIKE, OK. Nobody tells us this stuff, it's always, Christians crusades into MUSLIM lands started this crap. But, that isn't true, like terrorism, it's really muslims that started this.

Let me tell you a story about Christians, Muslims, the Middle East and America.
1987 1.4 Million Christians in Iraq (before Operation Desert Storm)
2003 1 Million Christians in Iraq (before The Iraq war)
2014 less than 300 000
fucking Saddam killed more than one million Christians
yes, Sure

another story

The Christians had numbered about 2.2 million 10% of Syria's population and lived mainly in the northeast. Many of them left because of the widespread perception they support the embattled Syrian government.Assad's government. Do you remember what Obama was going to do with Syria and Assad?

Who else call me a dumb?
C'mon
don't be shy
I can help you

You aren't even a speck worth bothering with. You have no clue of what tolerance is

I am going back before Bush, Islam started this downhill slide into oblivion we have got going on now, Islam was created out of Judaism/Christianity, 1000 years or more. Islam is a cheap copy. And they tried to take over and they failed. And they spurred the crusades and they lost. And they have hated on Christians / the west, ever since. Talk about sore losers, NOW they strap bombs on to little girls. Really? Nobody else does that. Not Jews, Christians, Buddhists. Just Islam. I doubt Christianity is a threat, they aren't crashing planes into buildings or even blowing up mosques.

I am going back before Bush, Islam started this downhill slide into oblivion we have got going on now, Islam was created out of Judaism/Christianity, 1000 years or more. Islam is a cheap copy. And they tried to take over and they failed. And they spurred the crusades and they lost. And they have hated on Christians / the west, ever since. Talk about sore losers, NOW they strap bombs on to little girls. Really? Nobody else does that. Not Jews, Christians, Buddhists. Just Islam. I doubt Christianity is a threat, they aren't crashing planes into buildings or even blowing up mosques.
yes, they just killed 200000 Iraqis
no, they did nothing terrible. never.
one more question for you
Fifteen of terrorists accused of 9/11 attack were from Saudi Arabia, two from the UAE, one from Egypt, and one from Lebanon. Nobody from Iraq.
?????????

Forum List

Back