Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Christianity is based on pure faith without one ounce of evidence. .....

Assert that all you want. Sooner or later you'll see how you were in blind denial of evidence seen by many millions for centuries.
All who become saved think "how could I have been so blind to all the evidence all around us ?? "
Are you blind to what Muslims see? ..........

No man threatens me for changing my beliefs. Not same with Islam. Have a nice day. JP

Texas church shooter Devin Kelley was a “creepy” atheist “outcast” who never fit in and berated religious believers on social media, according to former friends and classmates.

“He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism,” wrote former classmate

http://nypost.com/2017/11/06/ex-friends-say-shooter-was-creepy-atheist-who-berated-religious-people/

So, who's missing from USM?

RW is here. What about Mattew?

Texas church shooter Devin Kelley was a “creepy” atheist “outcast” who never fit in and berated religious believers on social media, according to former friends and classmates.

“He was always talking about how people who believe in God we’re stupid and trying to preach his atheism,” wrote former classmate

http://nypost.com/2017/11/06/ex-friends-say-shooter-was-creepy-atheist-who-berated-religious-people/

So, who's missing from USM?

RW is here. What about Mattew?

Post # 904: Heresay. Show us Kelly's media texts and we'll able to see for ourselves where his brand of atheism was coming from. We've already a few clues: 1500 years ago xians were accused of atheism, getting a taste of their own medicine: 666 kuklos exothen.

It seems odd to me that more isn't being said regarding the mass shootings at the Texas church and also at the Country Western Concert. Both shooter seem to have claimed to be atheists. Is this a trend that the government does not wish to see copied? Are atheists really mild manner sophisticates or is this all a pretense hiding a far more dangerous facade. It seems that the authorities are perhaps trying to cover up a trend that they fear might bring terrible repercussions across the country if word gets out. Will the government have to close churches unless they (churches) have security guards? Perhaps there will be copycat events among other atheists.The shooting at the black church was reported as racial, but in fact wasn't that shooter also an atheist?

It seems odd to me that more isn't being said regarding the mass shootings at the Texas church and also at the Country Western Concert. Both shooter seem to have claimed to be atheists. Is this a trend that the government does not wish to see copied? Are atheists really mild manner sophisticates or is this all a pretense hiding a far more dangerous facade. It seems that the authorities are perhaps trying to cover up a trend that they fear might bring terrible repercussions across the country if word gets out. Will the government have to close churches unless they (churches) have security guards? Perhaps there will be copycat events among other atheists.The shooting at the black church was reported as racial, but in fact wasn't that shooter also an atheist?

They were mentally disturbed people who happened to be athletes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atheists like far right Christians can be killers, yes.
Atheists don't believe in either sin or retribution from GOD. Christians believe murder is a sin. Big difference.
We believe in karma . We believe that we are all connected in our humanness by a life force . We believe that one can have a moral compass without the concept of sin and without fear of god. We believe that goodness and righteousness comes from within. We are not murderers.

Trending is a more intelligent world, one not based on fear, coercion nor troubled spirit. Theologians have tapped into this guilt complex since at least the Neolithic when houses began to be placed in rows, and the undertakers of the time banked on a fundamental illusion of man: the illusion of not being dead once we already are.

Christ was a healer .... and taught such as "turn the other cheek" "love your enemies" etc etc

yet when the Satanically controlled see a killer , they look for any possible way to construe that the killer should be referred to as a "Christian"

Atheists don't believe in either sin or retribution from GOD. Christians believe murder is a sin. Big difference.
We believe in karma . We believe that we are all connected in our humanness by a life force . We believe that one can have a moral compass without the concept of sin and without fear of god. We believe that goodness and righteousness comes from within. We are not murderers.
Karma is not a reality unless there is a reason behind why everything exists. Life forces, and moral compasses are just a very human way of saying there is something beyond us. And I believe that's GOD.

Some of the far right Christians think, "No Hero! Few Christians realize just how wicked some of the most revered people in history were. Helen Keeler (1880 to 1968) was a wolf in Sheep's clothing, NO hero. Just as Martin Luther King Jr., Einstein, and so many others...Keller was a Communist! She was also involved with the occult. Tragically, I see Christian websites praising this godless woman. Wake up oh Christian, wake up! We must reprove the works of darkness (Ephesians 5:11)."

Helen Keller No Hero!

She was an occultist and a communist according to some of our Christian comrades of the far right.

None of that is part of the definition of atheist.

YOU might believe that stuff, but, I've certainly seen atheists that do not.

Well now you've done it. Hellen Keller links to Alexander Graham Bell, and this while the police are having trouoble getting into Kelly's cellphone.

We counter the Ephesians above with the connection to Corinthians I for the Juno-Chiron cycle. Hillary Clinton was airborne to Lebanon on the first day of the Juno-Chiron cycle in 2009. This cycle links to widows and unmarried women, just as it does to Corinth. Hillary Clinton is Methodist mafia, a delirious protection racket that links to prayer meetings held in abandoned gun factories.

Forum List

Back