Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

Perverted Christianity is much worse than Athiesm

I think so ; perverted religion uses things about God, the bible, people and literature to mislead people, and it does not even know its misleading them; so the perversion of the Christian mind gives birth to the seduction of the human mind and the twisting of the bible and knowledge; the whole world has been deceived ; 1/3 of the world are Christian, over 2.2 billion members, so they can sway this world easily.

This is a FAR greater threat than Atheism or any other dynamic in this world!

Give the worst current example of this "deception" that you are so concerned about, for discussion purposes.

The Catholic church practices many deceptions:

1. The Pope has the authority of Christ (say what?)
2. Mary delivers souls from death (uh, no.. just no)
3. and of course, transsubstantiation

I think so ; perverted religion uses things about God, the bible, people and literature to mislead people, and it does not even know its misleading them; so the perversion of the Christian mind gives birth to the seduction of the human mind and the twisting of the bible and knowledge; the whole world has been deceived ; 1/3 of the world are Christian, over 2.2 billion members, so they can sway this world easily.

Give the worst current example of this "deception" that you are so concerned about, for discussion purposes.

Valid theological complaints.

I don't think that is what Micky is about.

Do you not realize that you just condemned Christians in that sentence where you claimed that unbelievers don't condemn Christians?

Are you blind? I condemned no one; in my view ALL of humanity is saved, including unworthy Christianity. In John 17:2 the Father has given Jesus power over ALL of humanity, to give salvation to us all; there is now no condemnation, it only exist in the heart of Christianity.

Ah, sorry, thought you were using the word condemn in a more secular sense of the word.

Still, in your scenario, it is not Christians doing the condemning, they are just expressing their opinion on whether a person IS or IS NOT condemned.

They don't actually make the call themselves.

Nonsense, their opinion IS the condemnation; their teachings ARE the condemnation. Christianity has a " Hell minded disposition", because they think God is mad, and he will insanely condemn humans into an eternal punishing. And actually hurt humans forever, insanity without end. In my scenario it IS the Christians doing this nonsense. No question about it. This insanity is implanted into their consciousness.

Thinking that someone is going to suffer for their sins, is not making them suffer for their sins.

You want to hold Christians responsible for what they believe the consequences of other people actions will be.

That is not reasonable.

I think that smoking likely leads to cancer. Thinking that does not make me responsible for smokers getting cancer.

Many Christians think sin most likely leads to their concept of eternal hell punishing, they teach and preach that daily, in my view, that includes them in the irresponsible spreading of a false gospel that has crippled a world in its thinking about the salvation of God.

Dear Mickiel More Christians I know DON'T teach that.
Name ONE Christian who is teaching this as judgment and punishment,
and let's try to correct that one person.

Otherwise, Mickiel if you "condemn all Christians for teaching this as punishment"
then you are committing the same mistake. You are preaching condemnation
instead of correcting the problem. Why would you do the very thing you are criticizing Christians for doing?

Bonzi
1. Yes and No, the Pope has authority of Christ when God is speaking
in AGREEMENT THROUGH CHRIST through the Pope or through
anyone else speaking in Agreement through Christ.

This is true of anyone, including the Pope.

We can all embody the message and spirit of Christ
by remaining in agreement to establish God's will and truth at all times.

The difference is many people are praying in agreement with God
to use the Pope as a central leader. So the Pope has more people
praying in agreement to use the Pope and the Catholic authority to centralize the focus in Christ.

NOTE: there is a difference when the Pope is speaking "ex cathedra" or not.
Just like a lawyer can speak as an officer of the court when under oath, which has different weight of authority and law,
and that's different from when the same person speaks personally in private to friends as an individual.

When we all submit to one central universal governing authority of "God's truth" or "God's laws"
that's what it means to receive Equal Justice Under Law, and what it means for Jesus to be Lord of all, or the
central embodiment of universal Justice and universal Law for all people.

2. No, Mary is like the spirit of Mercy that accompanies Jesus as Justice.
Justice with Mercy is Jesus with the Holy Spirit.

Mary as a symbol of church embodiment of God's grace and Mercy is not a replacement
or substitute for Jesus, but a symbol of the Holy Spirit or Comfort and PEACE
that goes hand in hand with Jesus as God's Justice.

The church or people is symbolized as the BRIDE of Christ.
So this is a FEMALE role of RECEIVING the law and spirit as the PEOPLE, or body of Christ,
while Jesus/Lord is a male role of GIVING the law to the people.

These are not the same. but they work together as male/female, protectorate and people,
church and state or people and governing authority.

3. NO this isn't literal: the bread and water
REPRESENT the letter or body of the law
and the Spirit of the laws. When we meditate on these things, it's still symbolic.

You can take the metaphor as deep as you want to go with it.

But breaking bread and praying in communion is still just the first step.
The first step is praying in unity and agreement.
But the next step is living that prayer in word and action.

So the spirit and the letter are SUPPOSED to be one.
The spirit of prayer and the real life action embodied in the real world.

That's what it means to see these as "tied together".
Where what we AGREE in spirit becomes Manifested as God's will in the real world.

But we still have to take the necessary steps and actions to fulfill that manifestation.
It's not just "magic" where we break bread "symbolically" and this means it is done.
On God's level, yes, God's will is already done over all time and space.
But for man's reality, we still have to embody and enact God's will in the world.

These days the opposite is more likely, ie that an unbeliever will condemn a Christian and walk away thinking they are working for some vague notion of progress or anti-pervertedness.

Unbelievers condemn Christian beliefs, and I do as well. The eternal hell doctrine needs to be condemned, because it condemns humanity.

Condemning a Christians beliefs is very different than condemning the Christian.

My point was about the unbeliever condemning the Christians, something we see a lot of from lefties.

Unbelievers don't condemn Christians that's nonsense; Christians are masterful at condemnation, trying to literally slap salvation out of all of humanity. Its just ugly, because they don't even know there doing it.

So, you claim that unbelievers don't condemn Christians IN THE SAME SENTENCE that you state that Christians are

"masterful at condemnation, trying to literally slap salvation out of all of humanity".

Correct, and I stand by that 100%.

Mickiel name one Christian you have caught doing this
where you intervened to correct them. Instead you are preaching here
about a problem but haven't named the people actually doing it.

Can we start there?

How do you expect to solve this problem if you are preaching to people
who aren't doing it. Why aren't you addressing the people who need this correction
if you are so worried about it going on.

Do you expect to solve math problems and teach people to correct errors
if all you do is preach and complain to "other people" that there are math problems
"all over the place" that are being done wrong.
How does that fix anything?

The Vatican is valuable to Jesus ..... by it's fulfillment of Revelation 17&18, the Vatican provides visible and verifiable confirmation of the truth of Jesus and the NT.
Seeing the Vatican is the Great Whore of the Revelation sheds great light on past, present and future.

Christianity is based on pure faith without one ounce of evidence. It's dangerous for the reality that it's based on nothing and yet thinks it should rule the world using violence and hard nose tactics. It is always right and you're wrong if you're against its pages.

Simply put it is dangerous as it is anti-logic, anti-critical thought and anti-reality in every way. It promotes idiocy and that idiocy gets people mistreated and even killed.

Lets just say for example that a scientific project was developing the cure cancer but yet christiains think it is gods will for people to die from it. Well, guess what that research is less likely to be funded with Donald Trump in office than it would under Barack Obama.

Another Example of this is the Unacceptance of LGBT within our society. Guess what, Trump is governing as a christian and he thinks those people don't deserve to be treated with rights or respect. This is dangerous. Logic and critical thought says that they're as human as you and me but christianity doesn't. It is based on stone aged logic that doesn't respect anyone besides its little tiny narrow view of the world.

Last edited:
3. NO this isn't literal: the bread and water
REPRESENT the letter or body of the law
and the Spirit of the laws. When we meditate on these things, it's still symbolic.

You are wrong.

The catholic church teaches that the bread and wine become the body and blood of Christ IN ACTUALITY.

Last edited:
The Bible says diddle about Mary. What a joke

The bible states that his mother and brothers came to "take charge of him" because people were saying that Jesus was out of his mind.

When Jesus was told that they were there and wanted to speak with him, he pretty much disowned them......Who is my mother,my brothers, my sister, etc? "Those who hear the will of God and do it".....

That shows that his mother and family thought he was crazy too., at least at that point.....

The Vatican is valuable to Jesus ..... by it's fulfillment of Revelation 17&18, the Vatican provides visible and verifiable confirmation of the truth of Jesus and the NT.
Seeing the Vatican is the Great Whore of the Revelation sheds great light on past, present and future.

You will hear people talking about the red heifer, a cow without blemish, (infallible?), whose slaughter is necessary for purification of the people who have been contaminated by the dead, necessary to rebuild the Temple and necessary to bring about the appearance of the messiah.

The church of Rome was nothing special without the power and authority given to her by the dragon. The bishop of Rome was just another bishop until the emperor of Rome, the scarlet beast that sits upon seven hills, created the office of the papacy and conferred upon it power and authority to deceive the nations in the name of a triune god made man made matzo made by human hands, an edible mangod that does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence..

Scarlet is red btw........

Last edited:
Christianity is based on pure faith without one ounce of evidence. It's dangerous for the reality that it's based on nothing and yet thinks it should rule the world using violence and hard nose tactics. It is always right and you're wrong if you're against its pages.

Simply put it is dangerous as it is anti-logic, anti-critical thought and anti-reality in every way. It promotes idiocy and that idiocy gets people mistreated and even killed.

Lets just say for example that a scientific project was developing the cure cancer but yet christiains think it is gods will for people to die from it. Well, guess what that research is less likely to be funded with Donald Trump in office than it would under Barack Obama.

Another Example of this is the Unacceptance of LGBT within our society. Guess what, Trump is governing as a christian and he thinks those people don't deserve to be treated with rights or respect. This is dangerous. Logic and critical thought says that they're as human as you and me but christianity doesn't. It is based on stone aged logic that doesn't respect anyone besides its little tiny narrow view of the world.
A BOLD FACED LIE! There is evidence. Just because you reject it doesn't mean it does not exist.

Christianity is based on pure faith without one ounce of evidence. .....

Assert that all you want. Sooner or later you'll see how you were in blind denial of evidence seen by many millions for centuries.

All who become saved think "how could I have been so blind to all the evidence all around us ?? "

Christianity is based on pure faith without one ounce of evidence. .....

Assert that all you want. Sooner or later you'll see how you were in blind denial of evidence seen by many millions for centuries.

All who become saved think "how could I have been so blind to all the evidence all around us ?? "

Are you blind to what Muslims see? Because you don't buy anything they're putting down, do you?

Oh, this just in. The Texas shooter was a militant atheist. Damn it! He's making the rest of us look bad.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/06/ex-friends-say-shooter-was-creepy-atheist-who-berated-religious-people/

Oddly, Kelley lists teaching vacation Bible school as volunteer experience on his LinkedIn page, and his wife Danielle Shields was previously a teacher at a Baptist church, according to the Mail.

Oddly, Kelley lists teaching vacation Bible school as volunteer experience on his LinkedIn page, and his wife Danielle Shields was previously a teacher at a Baptist church, according to the Mail.

Maybe he was also a pedo using the bible teaching gig to get victims?

Maybe he was also a pedo using the bible teaching gig to get victims?
Just like many many catholic priests.

What's the difference between Santa and a Priest? Santa only has kids sit on his lap one month a year. Priests get lucky every week/day.

The pagan Romans hated the Christians because they believed them to be atheistic. The Romans equated atheism with anarchism. If a pagan can come to such a conclusion why wouldn't anyone else note that danger. Anarchism means tossing a bomb at a daycare center, or shooting up parishioners at a church service, or assassinating the President.

Forum List

Back