Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

I doubt it. I think you were just hiding. Consequently you have failed to grow up and instead have constructed for yourself some alternate reality where christians in this country haven't been demonizing unbelievers for decades, they haven't been legislating morality according to their perceived christian values and the 'war on drugs' was not some thinly veiled persecution against hippies and black people ...

Unfortunately ,Alexander, it may be that you have spent too much time on Pleasure Island and those donkey ears are there to stay ..

A most stunning reply Hobelim , of which I agree. A Christian will condemn an unbeliever and walk away thinking they are working for God. A most perverted way of thinking about others.

These days the opposite is more likely, ie that an unbeliever will condemn a Christian and walk away thinking they are working for some vague notion of progress or anti-pervertedness.

Unbelievers condemn Christian beliefs, and I do as well. The eternal hell doctrine needs to be condemned, because it condemns humanity.

Condemning a Christians beliefs is very different than condemning the Christian.

My point was about the unbeliever condemning the Christians, something we see a lot of from lefties.

Unbelievers don't condemn Christians that's nonsense; Christians are masterful at condemnation, trying to literally slap salvation out of all of humanity. Its just ugly, because they don't even know there doing it.

So, you claim that unbelievers don't condemn Christians IN THE SAME SENTENCE that you state that Christians are

"masterful at condemnation, trying to literally slap salvation out of all of humanity".

A most stunning reply Hobelim , of which I agree. A Christian will condemn an unbeliever and walk away thinking they are working for God. A most perverted way of thinking about others.

These days the opposite is more likely, ie that an unbeliever will condemn a Christian and walk away thinking they are working for some vague notion of progress or anti-pervertedness.

Unbelievers condemn Christian beliefs, and I do as well. The eternal hell doctrine needs to be condemned, because it condemns humanity.

Condemning a Christians beliefs is very different than condemning the Christian.

My point was about the unbeliever condemning the Christians, something we see a lot of from lefties.

Unbelievers don't condemn Christians that's nonsense; Christians are masterful at condemnation, trying to literally slap salvation out of all of humanity. Its just ugly, because they don't even know there doing it.

So, you claim that unbelievers don't condemn Christians IN THE SAME SENTENCE that you state that Christians are

"masterful at condemnation, trying to literally slap salvation out of all of humanity".

Correct, and I stand by that 100%.

Do you not realize that you just condemned Christians in that sentence where you claimed that unbelievers don't condemn Christians?

Do you not realize that you just condemned Christians in that sentence where you claimed that unbelievers don't condemn Christians?

Are you blind? I condemned no one; in my view ALL of humanity is saved, including unworthy Christianity. In John 17:2 the Father has given Jesus power over ALL of humanity, to give salvation to us all; there is now no condemnation, it only exist in the heart of Christianity.

Are you blind? I condemned no one; in my view ALL of humanity is saved, including unworthy Christianity. In John 17:2 the Father has given Jesus power over ALL of humanity, to give salvation to us all; there is now no condemnation, it only exist in the heart of Christianity.

Ah, sorry, thought you were using the word condemn in a more secular sense of the word.

Still, in your scenario, it is not Christians doing the condemning, they are just expressing their opinion on whether a person IS or IS NOT condemned.

They don't actually make the call themselves.

Ah, sorry, thought you were using the word condemn in a more secular sense of the word.

Still, in your scenario, it is not Christians doing the condemning, they are just expressing their opinion on whether a person IS or IS NOT condemned.

Nonsense, their opinion IS the condemnation; their teachings ARE the condemnation. Christianity has a " Hell minded disposition", because they think God is mad, and he will insanely condemn humans into an eternal punishing. And actually hurt humans forever, insanity without end. In my scenario it IS the Christians doing this nonsense. No question about it. This insanity is implanted into their consciousness.

Nonsense, their opinion IS the condemnation; their teachings ARE the condemnation. Christianity has a " Hell minded disposition", because they think God is mad, and he will insanely condemn humans into an eternal punishing. And actually hurt humans forever, insanity without end. In my scenario it IS the Christians doing this nonsense. No question about it. This insanity is implanted into their consciousness.

Thinking that someone is going to suffer for their sins, is not making them suffer for their sins.

You want to hold Christians responsible for what they believe the consequences of other people actions will be.

That is not reasonable.

I think that smoking likely leads to cancer. Thinking that does not make me responsible for smokers getting cancer.

Thinking that someone is going to suffer for their sins, is not making them suffer for their sins.

You want to hold Christians responsible for what they believe the consequences of other people actions will be.

That is not reasonable.

I think that smoking likely leads to cancer. Thinking that does not make me responsible for smokers getting cancer.

I don't think Christianity is responsible for their confusion, they are intentionally being misled by a higher power. And God is involved in that.

Perhaps I grew up in more tolerant communities than you--and by that, I mean tolerant on all sides.

I doubt it. I think you were just hiding. Consequently you have failed to grow up and instead have constructed for yourself some alternate reality where christians in this country haven't been demonizing unbelievers for decades, they haven't been legislating morality according to their perceived christian values and the 'war on drugs' was not some thinly veiled persecution against hippies and black people ...

Unfortunately ,Alexander, it may be that you have spent too much time on Pleasure Island and those donkey ears are there to stay ..

They hate Christions because they first hated Christ.

That is not reasonable.

Many Christians think sin most likely leads to their concept of eternal hell punishing, they teach and preach that daily, in my view, that includes them in the irresponsible spreading of a false gospel that has crippled a world in its thinking about the salvation of God.

They hate Christions because they first hated Christ.
But republicans and christians love the Jews today. Remember you guys say we're a judao Christian nation right?

That is not reasonable.

Many Christians think sin most likely leads to their concept of eternal hell punishing, they teach and preach that daily, in my view, that includes them in the irresponsible spreading of a false gospel that has crippled a world in its thinking about the salvation of God.

So, your religious views differ from theirs, and you are unhappy that they are preaching about religious views that you don't share.

YOu certainly have a right to feel that way.

It is not reasonable of you to expect anyone else to share your opinion or to act on it in any fashion.

That is not reasonable.

You display your ignorance, and that is why you have such hateful and distorted views.
The fundamental foundation of Christianity is that everyone sins. Everyone. Which prevents us from being with God when we die.
But God knows we all sin, so sent a redeemer to wash away our sins IF we truly believe in the redeemer.
That is all that is required. A faith in our redeemer.

And since your next response will be that just means we think we can sin and get away with it, anyone who thinks that way does not truly believe in the redeemer, Jesus the Christ.

That is not reasonable.

You display your ignorance, and that is why you have such hateful and distorted views.
The fundamental foundation of Christianity is that everyone sins. Everyone. Which prevents us from being with God when we die.
But God knows we all sin, so sent a redeemer to wash away our sins IF we truly believe in the redeemer.

And since your next response will be that just means we think we can sin and get away with it, anyone who thinks that way does not truly believe in the redeemer, Jesus the Christ.

I believe that every person Christianity announces condemnation on, is already saved by the Grace of God; being saved from the grasp of the Christian hell , is a much heavy weight on unbelievers , more than any sin they already feel guilty from. Christianity is a greater burden on people than any problems I have seen cast on this world.

That is not reasonable.

I believe that every person Christianity announces condemnation on, is already saved by the Grace of God; being saved from the grasp of the Christian hell , is a much heavy weight on unbelievers , more than any sin they already feel guilty from. Christianity is a greater burden on people than any problems I have seen cast on this world.
Yeah, that is why almost all good for our fellow man in the world is generated by Christians. Belief in Jesus destroyed our lives. Could have spent the night drinking and watching reruns of Leave It to Beaver but instead those horrible Christians were out with the homeless, the poor, the widows, the orphans ...........

That is not reasonable.

Yeah, that is why almost all good for our fellow man in the world is generated by Christians. Belief in Jesus destroyed our lives. Could have spent the night drinking and watching reruns of Leave It to Beaver but instead those horrible Christians were out with the homeless, the poor, the widows, the orphans ...........

Christians are trying to remove most of the salvation in the bible, and replace it with enrollment in their hell for most of humanity. They think Jesus was beaten on the cross in order that all unbelievers can be beaten for eternity!

Perverted Christianity is much worse than Athiesm

I think so ; perverted religion uses things about God, the bible, people and literature to mislead people, and it does not even know its misleading them; so the perversion of the Christian mind gives birth to the seduction of the human mind and the twisting of the bible and knowledge; the whole world has been deceived ; 1/3 of the world are Christian, over 2.2 billion members, so they can sway this world easily.

This is a FAR greater threat than Atheism or any other dynamic in this world!

Perverted Christianity is much worse than Athiesm

I think so ; perverted religion uses things about God, the bible, people and literature to mislead people, and it does not even know its misleading them; so the perversion of the Christian mind gives birth to the seduction of the human mind and the twisting of the bible and knowledge; the whole world has been deceived ; 1/3 of the world are Christian, over 2.2 billion members, so they can sway this world easily.

This is a FAR greater threat than Atheism or any other dynamic in this world!

Give the worst current example of this "deception" that you are so concerned about, for discussion purposes.

Forum List

Back