Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

believe in an unpardonable sin
Definitely there is a belief that many consider the existence of a sin which has little to do with actual behavior, I'm not that well versed but I've heard/read about it.

believe in an unpardonable sin
Definitely there is a belief that many consider the existence of a sin which has little to do with actual behavior, I'm not that well versed but I've heard/read about it.

Well many Christians think the unpardonable sin will not be forgiven- ever! I disagree with that , it only means in this life , then the next to come , but not in eternity. There will be no sin in God's eternity. We really don't know what the unpardonable sin really is; people are just guessing at it. You must bear in mind that the Christian consciousness - when it sees judgmental things , or a chance to condemn others , they are conditioned to be harsh , they will always see condemnation.

Christianity more dangerous than Atheism? The question should be is Christianity more dangerous than Militant Atheism? Nothing is more dangerous than Militant Atheism.

Christianity more dangerous than Atheism? The question should be is Christianity more dangerous than Militant Atheism? Nothing is more dangerous than Militant Atheism.

Nothing is more dangerous than the Christian teaching of eternal hell punishing ; its not even close. To keep a human alive and punish them for 900,000, then 786,999 more years, then continue it for another million years , then another trillion years , then tell the human that this insanity will never ever end;

NOTHING is more dangerous than that.

Nothing is more dangerous than the Christian teaching of eternal hell punishing ; its not even close. To keep a human alive and punish them for 900,000, then 786,999 more years, then continue it for another million years , then another trillion years , then tell the human that this insanity will never ever end;

I don't care if you believe what I wrote. I'm not trying to convince you. Believe whatever you want.

I don't care if you believe what I wrote. I'm not trying to convince you. Believe whatever you want.

Remember that under the Christian doctrine of eternal hell ,the unbeliever must suffer for eternity ; in mathematical terms that's ;

123,897,999 years plus
765,979,000 years plus
111,121,333 years plus
999,888,777,666,555,444,333,222, years plus on into infinity.

Now ,what is truly insane ,is the Christians don't see this as insane. They think its just fine.//?///

What's wrong with them?

Remember that under the Christian doctrine of eternal hell ,the unbeliever must suffer for eternity ; in mathematical terms that's ;

123,897,999 years plus
765,979,000 years plus
111,121,333 years plus

Now ,what is truly insane ,is the Christians don't see this as insane. They think its just fine.//?///

What's wrong with them?
Why are you trying to convince me. I'm fine with you believing anything you want. Who are you trying to convince?

Look close at Christianity, Babylon the Great ;Mother of all Harlots; perverting more of God's principals than any other religion.

Open your eyes to scripture, no other religion fits this like Christianity ; study; search.

123,897,999 years plus
765,979,000 years plus
111,121,333 years plus

What's wrong with them?
Why are you trying to convince me. I'm fine with you believing anything you want. Who are you trying to convince?
People like him are trying to convince themselves, or are deliberately spreading false information, for their own evil purposes. Everyone is born with an awareness of the Creator. But some would rather die than admit that they are not worthy of Heaven, without the atoning sacrifice of Christ, Our Lord and Savior. The Heavens declare the glory of God. I'm convinced that there is not a single human who is not aware of God. There is no such thing as an atheist. Only those who have seen Gods truth and rejected it out of sinful pride. There will be no excuses on Judgement Day.

123,897,999 years plus
765,979,000 years plus
111,121,333 years plus

What's wrong with them?
People like him are trying to convince themselves, or are deliberately spreading false information, for their own evil purposes. Everyone is born with an awareness of the Creator. But some would rather die than admit that they are not worthy of Heaven, without the atoning sacrifice of Christ, Our Lord and Savior. The Heavens declare the glory of God. I'm convinced that there is not a single human who is not aware of God. There is no such thing as an atheist. Only those who have seen Gods truth and rejected it out of sinful pride. There will be no excuses on Judgement Day.

Translation; We Christians are going to see most of created humanity punished and tortured with no excuses ; there will be no forgiveness , no mercy , no grace ,no divine pardon for any one except us righteous Christians.

No excuses , no getting off the hook , no escape;

God is going to hurt you worthless sinners every day for all of eternity.

I am glad to announce that we are not in the hands of these self righteous religious monsters.

Look at Rev. 18: 1-3, its describing Babylon the GREAT , or Christianity ; its the GREAT Christian church that has become the habitation of devils and all kinds of unclean doctrines. ALL nations have drunk her wine ; only Christianity can fill that slot.

Think about it.

Look at Rev. 18: 1-3, its describing Babylon the GREAT , or Christianity ; its the GREAT Christian church that has become the habitation of devils and all kinds of unclean doctrines. ALL nations have drunk her wine ; only Christianity can fill that slot.

Think about it.

The illusion is its satan " Appearing as god!" The devil leading a large church , without that church knowing it. Its brilliant! A stunning display of deceptive power!

Join me and the Lady Atheist in a look at Christianity;

Lady Atheist: The Selfishness of Christianity

Christians don't know how to help people who are Atheist. The whole Christian doctrine of evangelism is faulty ,as usual its deceived. Christians think salvation is based on humans "Saving other humans". Or witnessing and converting others. So they TAKE credit even for the conversion of others. Salvation has absolutely nothing to do with a believer converting another unbeliever. Only God can draw a human heart ,John 6:44, but Christianity has put themselves in the place of God and totally perverted the truth about conversion.

Christianity is WAY more dangerous than Atheism, because they have satan in their mist. Crawled up into Christianity like a tick on a dog ; well hidden and established. When you face Christianity , you face satan dressed up to appear like God.

That my friend , is dangerous!

123,897,999 years plus
765,979,000 years plus
111,121,333 years plus

What's wrong with them?
You should avoid me. I'm a godless Catholic.

What is one of the most dangerous things in scripture?

Think with me!

A church of God in rebellion.

Christianity is more dangerous because they " Assume they are not dangerous." They are actually deceived , but don't know their deceived ; their wrong about so much , but " Don't KNOW they are wrong." So their spreading lies and don't know it. Their causing confusion and don't even know it.

That's like having someone killing you , but they don't know they are killing you ; their not even aware they are killing you. I would rather be killed by someone who knows they are killing me. I mean at least "know the evil that you do."

Their teaching the people that Christmas and Easter is just fine with God, but God hates those things. Their teaching the Trinity is just fine with Christ , and Christ hates that doctrine.

Christianity is dangerous because they think only Christians can pray.

Forum List

Back