Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

The account of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course.

If the Genesis account is allegorical then it is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, sky, plants animals or the first human beings. How could it be? They knew nothing about the beginning of the universe or the origin of anything.

You are trying to prove true what the story is not about. Mudda is trying to prove false what the story is not about.

:wtf:
No. I am discussing Creation. Creation is everything in the universe from inception to now.

"You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise." Other than hindsight, you have nothing, admit it.
I have science that proves it. What do you have that disproves it?
What scientific proof? :popcorn:
Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
Let's suppose for a sec that this is true and provable, so your saying that aliens exist? Or did god make the laws so that only us humans and life on earth would exist in the entire universe?
Woa, woa, woa... not so fast. Do you have any scientific evidence that the universe did not have a beginning and that matter did not evolve from sub atomic particles, to hydrogen and helium, to cosmic structures, to all the elements that we see, to life and finally to beings that know and create?
It's like saying "well, the universe from the beginning of time was predisposed to make the Cubs win the World Series this year. Easy to claim after it's all happened, that's all I'm saying.
So your saying that aliens exist? Or did god make the laws so that only us humans and life on earth would exist in the entire universe?

I have science that proves it. What do you have that disproves it?
Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
Let's suppose for a sec that this is true and provable, so your saying that aliens exist? Or did god make the laws so that only us humans and life on earth would exist in the entire universe?
Woa, woa, woa... not so fast. Do you have any scientific evidence that the universe did not have a beginning and that matter did not evolve from sub atomic particles, to hydrogen and helium, to cosmic structures, to all the elements that we see, to life and finally to beings that know and create?
It's like saying "well, the universe from the beginning of time was predisposed to make the Cubs win the World Series this year. Easy to claim after it's all happened, that's all I'm saying.
So your saying that aliens exist? Or did god make the laws so that only us humans and life on earth would exist in the entire universe?
I know that is all you are saying. You have also said you were agnostic and needed to find evidence of God's existence to believe in God. Well... I have given it to you. It is funny that you don't need any evidence to NOT believe in God, isn't it?

I know that is all you are saying. You have also said you were agnostic and needed to find evidence of God's existence to believe in God. Well... I have given it to you. It is funny that you don't need any evidence to NOT believe in God, isn't it?
Not to believe in something that has no proof is logical. You have given absolutely zero solid proof.

Not to believe in something that has no proof is logical. You have given absolutely zero solid proof.
lol, I'm pretty happy how this has played out. Trust me. People are laughing at you. I'm having a good time making you look foolish. I have never seen someone take the beatings you have and still come back for more. Bravo. Bravo.

lol, I'm pretty happy how this has played out. Trust me. People are laughing at you. I'm having a good time making you look foolish. I have never seen someone take the beatings you have and still come back for more. Bravo. Bravo.
You're repeating yourself again, got alzheimer's or something similar? Let me remind you, your theory about the Big Bang shows that aliens must exist.

You're repeating yourself again, got alzheimer's or something similar? Let me remind you, your theory about the Big Bang shows that aliens must exist.
Not in this thread I didn't, lol.

Catholics think that humans were the only intelligent beings made by god. We're special... So I already knew your position, which contradicts your own theory, lol.

Catholics think that humans were the only intelligent beings made by god. We're special... So I already knew your position, which contradicts your own theory, lol.
Lashing out again, I see. A sure sign that the ego needs to be paid for taking the beating I administered to you today.

Lashing out again, I see. A sure sign that the ego needs to be paid for taking the beating I administered to you today.
How Christian of you. You learn your obnoxious behaviour from Jesus?

Christianity is more dangerous because they will claim they are the servants of God , then burn you at the stake,( or in their hell.).

You don't believe Jesus existed.

Never said he didn't.

Christians are dangerous because they are helping satan put doubt into this world concerning the precious promise of God. Their poisoning a world with their doctrines of demons.

Never said he didn't.
You never said He did.

Never said he didn't.
You never said He did.
Jesus possibly existed. In fact, reports say that several guys named Jesus were preaching in the same area at that time. But there's no proof that he did anything special, except get nailed to wood, maybe.

Never said he didn't.
You never said He did.
Jesus possibly existed. In fact, reports say that several guys named Jesus were preaching in the same area at that time. But there's no proof that he did anything special, except get nailed to wood, maybe.
Thank yo for proving my point. There are 24,000 manuscripts which say you are wrong.

Never said he didn't.
You never said He did.
Thank yo for proving my point. There are 24,000 manuscripts which say you are wrong.
The earliest fragment of your manuscripts is dated to several generations after the facts were said to have occurred. It's possible that events happened as described, but there's no proof yet.

The earliest fragment of your manuscripts is dated to several generations after the facts were said to have occurred. It's possible that events happened as described, but there's no proof yet.

No, no person ever literally came out of their tomb after death.

If there is any truth to the story it was written in figurative language, the subjects not directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used, and is therefore about something else.

If you look and look and keep on looking for it, you will find it.

If you don't look any deeper, you will find nothing.

Forum List

Back