Christianity more dangerous than Atheism.

What is one of the most dangerous things in scripture?

Think with me!

A church of God in rebellion.
We are all rebels. Just because Christ defeated death doesn't change that fact.

The church of God in rebellion are the most dangerous humans on earth ; This is symbolized by several examples in scripture , such as the church of God symbolized by the church of God at Pergamos in Rev. 2:12-15 , satan is actually IN this church of God and they are actively doing things that Jesus Hates! Their doctrines or teachings are things Jesus HATES! So here we have a church of God that satan has gotten into and their teaching things Jesus hates ; but they don't know it! These are dangerous people.

The "Laodicean church" of God is even worse ; this spirit , described in Rev. 3:14-20 more people of God , worshippers of God , a true church of God , but they are still blind , don't know their deceived , and Jesus still is not IN the church, vs. 20.ous people.

And in my view Christianity is a church of God deceived and in rebellion. Very dangerous humans.

Think with me!

The church of God in rebellion are the most dangerous humans on earth ; This is symbolized by several examples in scripture , such as the church of God symbolized by the church of God at Pergamos in Rev. 2:12-15 , satan is actually IN this church of God and they are actively doing things that Jesus Hates! Their doctrines or teachings are things Jesus HATES! So here we have a church of God that satan has gotten into and their teaching things Jesus hates ; but they don't know it! These are dangerous people.

The "Laodicean church" of God is even worse ; this spirit , described in Rev. 3:14-20 more people of God , worshippers of God , a true church of God , but they are still blind , don't know their deceived , and Jesus still is not IN the church, vs. 20.ous people.

And in my view Christianity is a church of God deceived and in rebellion. Very dangerous humans.
Yeah, no. I didn't see that distinction being made in the Bible, nor I have I observed it in my time on earth. But if you want to believe that you are not one of the rebels, please do.

Think with me!

Yeah, no. I didn't see that distinction being made in the Bible, nor I have I observed it in my time on earth. But if you want to believe that you are not one of the rebels, please do.
Mickey the tard found someone to play with. Cute.

Think with me!

Tard? Really?

Think with me!

Welcome to thread , see how it grows.

Religions become dangerous when they get inbetween you and God.

“Put it all together and the situation is as clear as can be:
paedophilia and Satanism are the cement that hold the establishment control structure together in every country,
and these ‘national’ networks connect together to form a global network of paedophiles and Satanists
all watching each others’ backs …..”

JIMMY SAVILLE AND THE 9TH CIRCLE

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Being a Christian should be so dangerous, people should want to nail you to a cross!

If not, maybe you are doing it wrong.

Life is lived forward but often understood backwards. One thing I have learned, is that religion is more of a threat to human salvation than any kind of unbelief in God. If you receive a perverted form of truth, you would be better off if you received nothing at all. I grow tired of reading some Christians complaining about Atheist , as if an Atheist is a treat to human salvation. More Christians hold a condemning view of other humans than any group of unbelievers have. Christianity holds a monopoly on condemning others, and using the bible to do so. Using a book of salvation, to pronounce damnation on people; its unbelievable! In my view, Christianity is one of the largest roadblocks to human salvation on earth. They condemn far more humans than Atheist do. And its simply incredible how Christianity gets away with this daily. Christianity has muddied the resume of God.

An Atheist, is an Atheist, because they are supposed to be Atheist; we are what we are, because we should be that way. Atheism is just " Anti-religion", it is not " The Anti-Christ." I believe Anti Christ are believers in Christ who just spread a perverted form of a messed up gospel. And they don't even know they are doing that, which is what makes them so dangerous. They think they are serving God, when actually satan is leading them like a blind sheep. They have incredible large super ego's and a stunning form of self righteousness; a very dangerous people because there are over 2.2 billion of them on earth; that's one third of humanity. They hold incredible influence, and satan knows that he has used that in his deception of the whole earth, Rev. 12:9. What better way to get into humanities head, than to go through a self perceived pure religion? Its simply stunning how Christianity has deceived humanity.

Being a Christian should be so dangerous, people should want to nail you to a cross!

Creating should be so much fun, that we should be told to take a day off.

So god literally had to take a day off but the story of Genesis didn't really happen? How does that work?

So god literally had to take a day off but the story of Genesis didn't really happen? How does that work?
The account of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course. You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for. Maybe one day, you will realize that the exact moment you lost this argument was when you admitted that tangible items could be used as evidence. The reality is that the Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.

The account of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course. You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise. Here is the proof you have been looking for. Maybe one day, you will realize that the exact moment you lost this argument was when you admitted that tangible items could be used as evidence. The reality is that the Bible correctly explains that the universe had a beginning and was created in steps. Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise. Check mate.
"You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise." Other than hindsight, you have nothing, admit it.

"You cannot dispute that the laws of nature are such that at the moment space and time came into existence, beings that know and create were pre-destined to eventually arise." Other than hindsight, you have nothing, admit it.
I have science that proves it. What do you have that disproves it?

What scientific proof? :popcorn:

Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise.

Science tells us that the universe did have a beginning and what we see today is a result of the evolution of matter and was a process that was done in steps. Subatomic particles evolved into hydrogen and helium. Hydrogen and helium formed cosmic structures. Supernovas created the other elements. Chemical evolution created all the compounds. Life mad the leap from inorganic matter to organic matter. Life made the leap from single cells to multi cells and to eventually beings that know and create. The laws of nature came into existence at the time space and time were created. Those laws predestined that beings that know and create would eventually arise.
Let's suppose for a sec that this is true and provable, so your saying that aliens exist? Or did god make the laws so that only us humans and life on earth would exist in the entire universe?

Let's suppose for a sec that this is true and provable, so your saying that aliens exist? Or did god make the laws so that only us humans and life on earth would exist in the entire universe?
Woa, woa, woa... not so fast. Do you have any scientific evidence that the universe did not have a beginning and that matter did not evolve from sub atomic particles, to hydrogen and helium, to cosmic structures, to all the elements that we see, to life and finally to beings that know and create?

The account of Genesis is allegorical. God did not magically create the universe in one step. He set the rules of nature and let nature take its course.

If the Genesis account is allegorical then it is not about the creation of the universe, solar system, the earth, sky, plants animals or the first human beings. How could it be? They knew nothing about the beginning of the universe or the origin of anything.

You are trying to prove true what the story is not about. Mudda is trying to prove false what the story is not about.

:wtf:

New Topics

Forum List

Back