Christian Views on Homosexuality

For those of you stating the bible clearly defines marriage as between a man and a woman: can you please cite the passage just so it's in this thread somewhere? kthanx

If you are honestly arguing that Christianity, Judiasm, and Islam are similiar or even close to identical, then you are ignorant on all three religions.
What? All three have the same general foundation! Don't talk about ignorance on this topic, please...

In that case, Obama IS exactly like Hitler, given the fact they both rose to a platform of power on a promise of "hope and change".
Oho! a hick who found one thing in common and so compares them as equal. Hey I don't know if you heard this, but apples are red, and fire hydrants are red, so therefore apples are EXACTLY like Hitler!

It's uncannier than the x-men!

A government more like ours, that allows anyone of any religion to be in government, and be openly religious, or not, as it appeals to them. To apply their religion, or not, as they wish.

They don't want religion out of government. They want government OUT of religion, so they won't be killed for demonstrating behavior which is "frowned upon" by their dictators.

Our constitution was built to PROTECT religion, not punish it.
Yes, but protect is for the people - ALL the people - not just the few individuals you happen to like. When a politician goes to work, they should leave their religion at the door. That's separation of church and state. Note I said "religion", not morals. Many hicks tend to have trouble discerning the difference between the two.

The fact is, studies have actually shown a strong positive correlation between religion and crime, teen pregnancy, STD transmission, and a number of other undesirables.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article571206.ece
http://www.ffrf.org/timely/Religion&Society.pdf (PDF)

Seems to me that the people who can find morality for themselves with logic and social responsibility are better at it than those who are forced their morality with hand-waiving and "cuz the bible sez so!".

So while it's apparent to everyone that the bible is not too fond of homosexuality, can any Christian tell me why we should ban gay marriage as being recognized by our government?
What is a hick to you?

modo dogbreath, this thread is called "Christian Views on Homosexuality" because christians are all homophobic bible kissers.

Btw, god threw adam and eve out of eden for having hetero sex after warning adam not to eat the hetero apple. How fucking gay is that? God must be not only gay, but has no control whatsoever over his creations.

modo dogbreath, this thread is called "Christian Views on Homosexuality" because christians are all homophobic bible kissers.....
They are? Why do you continue to post proven fallacies? Perhaps you have no pride.

.... Btw, god threw adam and eve out of eden for having hetero sex after warning adam not to eat the hetero apple. How fucking gay is that? God must be not only gay, but has no control whatsoever over his creations.
Your obsession with who you think is gay or not is astounding. Why are you so obsessed with who is fucking whom?

Last edited:
Didn't say I was against gays, actually I'm all for whatever they want to do, like gay marriage, parades...

"They are? Why do you continue to post proven fallacies? Perhaps you have no pride."

Best line ever!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Didn't say I was against gays, actually I'm all for whatever they want to do, like gay marriage, parades...

What about the whole thing about "I won't blow smoke in your face if I don't have to listen to your preaching" bullshit?

Oh forget it. What a fucking pig.

"They are? Why do you continue to post proven fallacies? Perhaps you have no pride."

Best line ever!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why thank you. I appreciate those who find my outing of assclowns amusing.

So, to recap - I've said three times in this thread that I am a Christian and I don't care who is fucking whom (although your obsession with it is a mystery). You post that all Christians are homophobic bible kissers. Generalizations are logical fallacies.

Don't tax yourself thinking that through.

Last edited:
dogbreath, if you're really a bible following christian then you're a homophobe. It's that simple. The bible is a manual for homophobes.
It's christians' obsessions with assfucking that are a mystery. Why so much hate?

dogbreath, if you're really a bible following christian then you're a homophobe. It's that simple. The bible is a manual for homophobes.
It's christians' obsessions with assfucking that are a mystery. Why so much hate?
Why so much illogical thought processes? Are you uneducated?

What about the whole thing about "I won't blow smoke in your face if I don't have to listen to your preaching" bullshit?

It's called having RESPECT for you fellow man. I keep my smoke out of people's face and all I ask in return is you keep your religion out of my gov't and our schools.

Apperantly this translates into "I can't debate that view so I will neg rep you.........You need to go fuck yourself Allie and keep you fucking BULLSHIT religion out of my face and our Gov't.

Last edited:
So ppl shouldn't be allowed to say things you don't agree with where you can hear them?

As long as you keep your religious preaching out of my ears then I will do my very best to keep my smoke out of your face. Just last night I was smoking on the out side balcony. A men told me he was very bothered by smoke o I said "I'm sorry I try to be a respectfull smoker" and I move further down the balcony where it wouldn't bother him.

So you're saying you believe in restricting freedom of speech AND freedom of religion.

Gotcha.

Well, yes and no. You are free to practice mysticism. You have your churches. You have your home. However, bringing the occult into public schools and exposing my children to such nonsense is an invasion of my rights as an American citizen. Not only do we have "freedom of religion", but "freedom from religion".

Now the real question, "Can I come into your church or your home and tell your children the truth about the supernatural? That it is simply made up and isn't any more real than astrology?"

Why, it's not the bible that feels a need to talk about assfucking? Why does the bible even mention it? Was there an epidemic of people going around assfucking each other that the bible needed to address it? :lol:

It's called having RESPECT for you fellow man. I keep my smoke out of people's face and all I ask in return is you keep your religion out of my gov't and our schools.

No. Fuck you. You've shown the respect you have for your fellow man. You have so much respect for him that you're ready to rip the constitution apart in order to assure yourself complete isolation from varying points of view. You want to force ppl of faith into hiding and isolation, so you can stroll down the street without being "subjected" to anything you don't want to hear.

Nice. And did I say fuck you? You realize, despite the disproportionate number of losers like yourself that show up on internet message boards, despite that, you are still the minority. In what is still a democratic republic.

Why, it's not the bible that feels a need to talk about assfucking? Why does the bible even mention it? Was there an epidemic of people going around assfucking each other that the bible needed to address it? :lol:
So, you are both uneducated and obsessed with who is fucking whom. The irony.

No. Fuck you. You've shown the respect you have for your fellow man. You have so much respect for him that you're ready to rip the constitution apart in order to assure yourself complete isolation from varying points of view. You want to force ppl of faith into hiding and isolation, so you can stroll down the street without being "subjected" to anything you don't want to hear.

Nice. And did I say fuck you? You realize, despite the disproportionate number of losers like yourself that show up on internet message boards, despite that, you are still the minority. In what is still a democratic republic.

Guess what fuck YOURSELF!!! Most non-beleivers don't go knocking on doors trying to preach to people who really don't give a fuck for your religious BULLSHIT!!!! Like I said keep your fantasy fucking nonsense out of my face and I will respect you space, The problem is you religous whack jobs are not satisfied with going door to door you do everything you can to put YOUR God into OUR LAWS!!!

So what? Pizza parlors leave fliers on people's doors as well. Likewise, we get bombarded with political bullshit every day through advertising and billboards.

Should all of that be illegal, too? Or only the Christian ones?

And sorry, loser, my God is already in YOUR LAWS, if you live in the US. My God is the reason we have a free nation, and people are given the liberty to speak, worship and write as they please.

If you don't like it, move the fuck on. Of course, you'll have to borrow money from daddy first, and move out of the basement....

Listen potty mouth, you are free to stand on a street corner and shout "Jesus is real" all you want. However, when you bring it into a public school, you are bringing that nonsense into a place that has a "captive" audience. Children are there because they have to be. Same with the city courthouse. People go there because they have to.

If you want to plaster your home with occult symbols, light up your church like a Nevada whore house, walk down the street with a "Jesus loves you" sandwich sign, GO AHEAD. No one is stopping you.

Why can't you see the difference? That's the problem with the religious. Even if you ask politely, "Would you please keep that crap away from me and my family?", they feel it's their rights that are being violated because you are asking them to stop invading your rights with that superstitious nonsense. They are so convinced it's "real", they won't see that it's an invasion.

Forum List

Back