Christian university bans Christian speaker?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Christian university rejects Christian, pro-life speaker’s appearance because her views are too radical

So why is it that a black woman who wishes to speak about the effect abortion has had on the black culture is banned from speaking at a Christian university because it is deemed "controversial"? Are they are racists?

So who are these controversial police and why is talking about controversial issues off limits at a University that is supposedly for higher learning and critical thinking?

Sounds like an institution for higher indoctrination, not higher education.

Come on snow flakes, defend your NPC fellow snowflakes at this University.

The apostate christian universities?

Poor little feller. Looks like the crazier the Trumpster's get, the more their usual allies are distancing themselves from them. The crazy base is getting smaller by the day.

Here was their response-

On February 18, UNW YAF’s founding chair Hayley Tschetter alerted Young America’s Foundation to the administrative resistance she was encountering in trying to secure a venue and approval to host Star Parker.

Tschetter requested details from UNW administrators, and on February 20, they responded via email, saying their “main concern is that it is an open event.”

Screen-Shot-2019-03-04-at-3.00.56-PM.png

Sounds like maybe they don’t like her other views? Trying to suppress her opinions...

Star Parker is an author, nationally syndicated columnist, and founder of CURE, a non-profit organization based in Washington DC that addresses issues of culture, poverty and race relations from a Judeo-Christian conservative perspective.

Only liberal ‘Christians’ must be acceptable. Sad.

The apostate christian universities?

Poor little feller. Looks like the crazier the Trumpster's get, the more their usual allies are distancing themselves from them. The crazy base is getting smaller by the day.

Im not sure what that statement has anything to do with the article. Your own party is imploding. Better scamper off and deal with that.

No. For some reason, right wing media is making that claim, but as usual, they lie.

It’s a private institution, so it really isn’t my concern either way.

Take it up with the Christian university.

Maybe the students don't agree with her views on abortion?

If so, God forbid they hear an opposing point of view.

I wonder who asked "the students".

I imagine all of them think the same things, don't you?

If so, God forbid they hear an opposing point of view.

I wonder who asked "the students".

I imagine all of them think the same things, don't you?

You're arguing that a private evangelical school should be more interested in listening to opposing points of view? LoL. I think you're getting the company line mixed up here.

I mean I don't disagree. But it's a private school and they can do whatever the hell they want there for all I care. Including but not limited to teaching sorcery, talking animals, and imaginary friends. Don't care if it's a private school.

Christian university rejects Christian, pro-life speaker’s appearance because her views are too radical

So why is it that a black woman who wishes to speak about the effect abortion has had on the black culture is banned from speaking at a Christian university because it is deemed "controversial"? Are they are racists?

So who are these controversial police and why is talking about controversial issues off limits at a University that is supposedly for higher learning and critical thinking?

Sounds like an institution for higher indoctrination, not higher education.

Come on snow flakes, defend your NPC fellow snowflakes at this University.
What is that Christian school......Unitarians? Episcopalians or just Buttfuck U types?

Forum List

Back