Wokeness on Steroids: Indiana University Hosts Deported Jihad Mastermind as Featured Speaker

Admittedly, my eyes inexorably roll into the back of my head whenever anyone raises the topic of Middle Eastern politics.

But this is some next level shit.

Sami al-Arian pleaded guilty back in 2006 to a charge of “conspiracy to make or receive contributions of funds to or for the benefit of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a Specially Designated Terrorist” organization. He was then deported from the United States, but he remains a darling of American academia. Back in 2021, according to JNS, al-Arian organized a conference that was co-sponsored by the University of Denver’s Josef Korbel School for International Studies. Conference speakers denounced Israel as the “apartheid Jewish Zionist colonial state” and called for its eradication. The program, JNS reported, was “replete with Palestinian propaganda, revisionist history, and blatant anti-Semitism and anti-Israel vitriol.”

At that conference, Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s al-Arian denounced Israel in the hysterically false terms that are now becoming familiar in America thanks to the likes of Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Ramallah): “There is no doubt we are talking about a settler, colonialist movement. What we see here today is an attempt to depopulate the indigenous people, and bring in as many Jews from around the world and try to bring a system that is properly being identified now as apartheid. There is no doubt about this.”

Clearly the issue here should not be one's position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - but the fact that a terrorist for any cause would be invited to speak at a supposedly prestigious institution of higher learning.

The reality is that anything seen as subversive will be weaponized by the Left to divide and demonize segments of the population.

And what better instrument of propaganda to commandeer than the diploma dispensing Universities that act as gateways to ostensible success?

Quite the Alinsky move.

Define "terrorist organization"
The Defence for Children International is a "terrorist organization"

"Defence for Children International (DCI) is an independent non-governmental organisation set up in 1979, during the International Year of the Child, to ensure on-going, practical, systematic and concerted international and national action specially directed towards promoting and protecting the rights of the child,"

The Union of Agricultural Work Committee is also a "terrorist organization"

"The Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) is a Ramallah based Palestinian non-profit organization that was established in 1986 to improve the performance and professionalism of Palestinian farmers."

The East Turkestan Information Center is also a "terrorist organization"

"The ETIC publishes reports on human rights violations and abuses by the Chinese government towards China's ethnic Uyghur population."

Why do you hate Palestinians? Blind allegiance to RW swine is not a virtue. This is the major reason so many in the Middle East hate us. And elsewhere.
Don't have anything against the people who want to live in peace but the Palestinian Islamic Jihad is a terrorist organization. You are defending a person who was deported for supporting the group.

Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine - Wikipedia

The Defence for Children International is a "terrorist organization"

"Defence for Children International (DCI) is an independent non-governmental organisation set up in 1979, during the International Year of the Child, to ensure on-going, practical, systematic and concerted international and national action specially directed towards promoting and protecting the rights of the child,"

The Union of Agricultural Work Committee is also a "terrorist organization"

"The Union of Agricultural Work Committees (UAWC) is a Ramallah based Palestinian non-profit organization that was established in 1986 to improve the performance and professionalism of Palestinian farmers."

The East Turkestan Information Center is also a "terrorist organization"

"The ETIC publishes reports on human rights violations and abuses by the Chinese government towards China's ethnic Uyghur population."
This is just one example of the founding fathers' warnings of foreign entanglements. With our burgeoning government ever larger and the loss of unalienable rights expanding we have ignored their warnings. So, we spend endless hours talking about spin on every organization there is pro and con due to politics.

So, is it your position that those advocating jihad are not endorsing terrorism?

Nice distraction play, but as always the Left would have no argument were it not for straw men.

Admittedly, my eyes inexorably roll into the back of my head whenever anyone raises the topic of Middle Eastern politics.

Sami al-Arian pleaded guilty back in 2006 to a charge of “conspiracy to make or receive contributions of funds to or for the benefit of Palestinian Islamic Jihad, a Specially Designated Terrorist” organization. He was then deported from the United States, but he remains a darling of American academia. Back in 2021, according to JNS, al-Arian organized a conference that was co-sponsored by the University of Denver’s Josef Korbel School for International Studies. Conference speakers denounced Israel as the “apartheid Jewish Zionist colonial state” and called for its eradication. The program, JNS reported, was “replete with Palestinian propaganda, revisionist history, and blatant anti-Semitism and anti-Israel vitriol.”

At that conference, Palestinian Islamic Jihad’s al-Arian denounced Israel in the hysterically false terms that are now becoming familiar in America thanks to the likes of Reps. Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) and Rashida Tlaib (D-Ramallah): “There is no doubt we are talking about a settler, colonialist movement. What we see here today is an attempt to depopulate the indigenous people, and bring in as many Jews from around the world and try to bring a system that is properly being identified now as apartheid. There is no doubt about this.”

Clearly the issue here should not be one's position on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - but the fact that a terrorist for any cause would be invited to speak at a supposedly prestigious institution of higher learning.

The reality is that anything seen as subversive will be weaponized by the Left to divide and demonize segments of the population.

And what better instrument of propaganda to commandeer than the diploma dispensing Universities that act as gateways to ostensible success?

Quite the Alinsky move.
I haven’t had the time to read the entire link but just from glancing at this whole thing it’s similar to inviting somebody from the Zionist organizations of the 1940s to speak at a college campus or inviting somebody from the IRA of the 1960s or 70s to speak at a college campus.

I haven’t had the time to read the entire link but just from glancing at this whole thing it’s similar to inviting somebody from the Zionist organizations of the 1940s to speak at a college campus or inviting somebody from the IRA of the 1960s or 70s to speak at a college campus.

If the Zionists advocated to eliminate an entire nation via holy war, then they should not have been invited.

But something tells me that wasn't the case, and you're actually full of shit.

If the Zionists advocated to eliminate an entire nation via holy war, then they should not have been invited.

I reject the narrative that either Palestinians or Israel’s are the problem. That narrative come from the devil. It’s just stupid to makes no logical sense

man I don’t even think I’ve interacted with you. Go to church pick up your Bible.

No zionist and Palestinians fought for the same thing. They are viewed as freedom fighters are terrorists. It’s wrong to say one side is terrorist and the other side is not imo.

Look up the Irgun … Accused of terrorist attacks against British civilians. These kind of things happened in history the British the Israelis and Palestinians have done it. And brother watch out for the hypocrites who try and come to conversations like this and say the Palestinians are the problem or the Israelis are a problem. No it’s corruption among the Israeli and Palestinian governments they’ve held down those people for decades.

Well the Abraham accords wasn’t advance in the right direction. And you know what there’s been a ton of advancement between Arab nations and Israel. Between Muslim majority countries and Israel. There is no more hatred between Muslims and Jews there never was it was invented by the devil and he was able to convince so many gullible people to buy into that nonsense.

Besides there are millions of Arab Jews who are so proud to be Arab. It helps I know my history and I know how to reject the devil

Last edited:

Ok bottom line that guy pictured in the original post… if he’s like a member of Hamas or something then he is the same thing as the Israeli heroes that are celebrated all over Israel they have streets named after them. So having him speak at an American college campus is literally no different than having somebody from the Israeli defense forces speak at an American campus.

Ok bottom line that guy pictured in the original post… if he’s like a member of Hamas or something then he is the same thing as the Israeli heroes that are celebrated all over Israel they have streets named after them.

Bottom line: He gave cash to militant terrorist groups that call for Israel to be wiped off the map.

And you seem to be OK with that.

That tells me everything I need to know about you - and the Left in general.

Bottom line: He gave cash to militant terrorist groups that call for Israel to be wiped off the map.

And you seem to be OK with that.

That tells me everything I need to know about you - and the Left in general.
brother people on the left and right oppose Israel. Same with Palestine

Bottom line is that he is then similar to anyone in the Israeli defense forces. We’re not in Israel we’re not in Palestine I don’t know about you I assume you live in America like me. Worth then viewing this from an outside perspective. Therefore I’m doing this is a Christian as an American and looking at common sense well it tells me one thing there’s good people on both sides and so you talk about one individual who can be compared to anyone in the Israeli defense forces or Irgun

Did you know in the 1970s Israel ordered operations in France and they actually ended up murdering a French civilian who witnessed a Iraqi scientist who was assassinated by a Israeli Mossad team. So the Mossad has done the same things as hamas ….

So you’ve heard it before one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter that goes for the Israeli defense forces and the Hamas

brother people on the left and right oppose Israel. Same with Palestine

Bottom line is that he is then similar to anyone in the Israeli defense forces. We’re not in Israel we’re not in Palestine I don’t know about you I assume you live in America like me. Worth then viewing this from an outside perspective. Therefore I’m doing this is a Christian as an American and looking at common sense well it tells me one thing there’s good people on both sides and so you talk about one individual who can be compared to anyone in the Israeli defense forces or OregoBottom line is that he is then similar to anyone in the Israeli defense forces. We’re not in Israel we’re not in Palestine I don’t know about you I assume you live in America like me. Worth then viewing this from an outside perspective. Therefore I’m doing this is a Christian as an American and looking at common sense well it tells me one thing there’s good people on both sides and so you talk about one individual who can be compared to anyone in the Israeli defense forces or Irgun that has committed actions that might be viewed as terrorism.

So you’ve heard it before one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter that goes for the Israeli defense forces and the Hamas

As far as I know, Israel does not call for the elimination of an entire people - ya know - genocide.

And if any of them do, I would criticize them just as equally.

Meanwhile, your equivocations speak loudly as to your motives.

As far as I know, Israel does not call for the elimination of an entire people - ya know - genocide.

And if any of them do, I would criticize them just as equally.

Meanwhile, your equivocations speak loudly as to your motives.
Third or fourth time now. If you ever want to comment on the Irgun do so ….say something about menchim begum…

your arguments look very poor because you’re getting very personal. Concentrate on the subject narrative I could say you are a little communist leftist but it’s just not appropriate.

I recognize good people in Israel and Palestine …. you can continue making up my viewpoints doesn’t bother me one bit. Your one-sided you need to be more pro Palestine

“As far as I know, Israel does not call for the elimination of an entire people - ya know - genocide.”

Israel is a country but they have had individuals and groups throughout their history who have committed crimes same with every country of the world. The 1990s there was the Zionist terrorist Who killed 40 or 50 Palestinian worshipers - cave of the patriarchs massacre

There are Palestinians and Israelis who wanna wipe each other out. They represent a tiny portion of their populations though. And the devil Satan is getting in the mind of people all around the world telling them hey the Palestinians are the problem hey these Israelis are the problem. Common sense and Jesus prevails over that hate though..

Quite the Alinsky move.
Indiana, eh? :heehee:

Your one-sided you need to be more pro Palestine

You appear to have no comprehension of what I'm even talking about. I even began my OP by acknowledging that Middle East geopolitics usually puts me to sleep. This isn't about that. It's not about the dude's political stance. It's about his financial support for terrorists. The political cause is just happenstance. And I'm not going to go round and round in circles with you about how you prefer I define "terrorism." It's the same game the Left plays with BLM and Antifa.

You're a laugh riot.

Now good day. :)

“As far as I know, Israel does not call for the elimination of an entire people - ya know - genocide.”

Israel is a country but they have had individuals and groups throughout their history who have committed crimes same with every country of the world. The 1990s there was the Zionist terrorist Who killed 40 or 50 Palestinian worshipers - cave of the patriarchs massacre

There are Palestinians and Israelis who wanna wipe each other out. They represent a tiny portion of their populations though. A

Yeah, and I condemn Israelis who want to wipe anyone off the face of the map - just like I condemn this guy.

In no way does that justify a University inviting someone who funds the activities of terrorist organizations - be they of any faith or political persuasion.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

It's almost as if your agenda gets in the way of your perception.

Now I really must be going, this conversation is dull.

So, is it your position that those advocating jihad are not endorsing terrorism?

Nice distraction play, but as always the Left would have no argument were it not for straw men.

No, that's not my argument.

I doubt anyone has ever heard of this group, doesn't know what it's done. However as soon as they find out it's a "terrorist organization" they sudden KNOW it's bad. Do they even know how something becomes a "terrorist organization"?

Sometimes people need to think. I'm not talking about the overall aspect of this topic, but merely trying to get people to think about the initial part first. I know this might seem strange to you, but then you and I probably have different reasons for coming on this forum.

No, that's not my argument.

I doubt anyone has ever heard of this group, doesn't know what it's done. However as soon as they find out it's a "terrorist organization" they sudden KNOW it's bad. Do they even know how something becomes a "terrorist organization"?

Sometimes people need to think. I'm not talking about the overall aspect of this topic, but merely trying to get people to think about the initial part first. I know this might seem strange to you, but then you and I probably have different reasons for coming on this forum.

Whatever ya say, frigid weirdo ;)

Forum List

Back