Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

This guy in Iran is willing to die to remain true to himself. Why can this not be respected and honored? I don’t know if I could stand up for my beliefs the way that he is, but that is all the more reason for me to admire him.

It’s not about being a Christian. He could be a Hindu or an atheist and he would be in the same predicament, and if he were an atheist, he would not necessarily back down. It’s a question of freedom, which is something that too many people in this country take for granted. This man deserves freedom and doesn’t have it. People here have it, and don’t deserve it.

You can say, “why doesn’t he back down for his family’s sake”, but he’s doing this for his family.

Which is a better life for his children…to die free or to live as autotrons programmed what to believe? Perhaps I would choose the later if I was in his position, but I understand and respect the words, “Give me liberty or give me death.” So, no I may not have as much character as this man, but that’s why I respect him.

People on the left want nothing but surrender, and they will not even consider taking a stand against an oppressive ideology even in nonviolent ways. They believe we must profusely apologize whenever someone accidentally burns a Koran without even considering the possibility that all the appeasement is actually encouraging the irrational behavior that is leading to war.

They also want this man to surrender and believe what he is told to believe. By his courage this man is shining a light on this horrible ideology. More and more people are opening their eyes and facing reality every day. Hopefully we can beat orthodox Islam without a war, so no this is not about attacking them militarily, but we are going to have to grow some courage. We can apologize for accidental Koran burnings, but the apology should make it clear that the Muslim world needs to grow up. We need to keep communicating that message, and make it clear that they will not erode freedom of speech in the west. Reformation cannot occur if we keep supporting the inquisitors. I simply invite liberals to keep an open mind…to consider alternatives other that immediate unconditional surrender.

Islam must reform or die. Either outcome requires an open discussion of the problems in Islam just like an alcoholic must first admit that they are an alcoholic. If we do defeat or defuse this dangerous religion, this one brave man will have played a role. He may die, and his children may die, but our children will live free, in part, because of him.

You may be the only person on this forum who gets it. This man is a Christian, a religion that so many in our country hate even in the face of, and in favor of islam which is oppressive and repressive. I am flaberghasted that we have Americans who are saying the right thing to do is to betray what he has every right as a human being, at least according to our ancestors, to believe. We all know the glitzy televangelist and most have difficulty with their conniving ways. But there are people out there, a lot of people, who live by their convictions. They truly are what they present themselves to the world to be. They live what they preach. This is likely one of those people who is also willing to die for his convictions. And if we had not had people like him in our history we would not be here. Every person who signed the Declaration of Independence and all of their family members could have easily been murdered by the crown. In fact, in more recent history, every person who signed the Irish Declaration of Independence WAS murdered by the crown.

How have we come to such a place where so many do not understand the sacrifices that were made for us? Had they been living in feudal England, they would have worshiped at the king's church regardless of what they believed. We would still be worshiping at the king's church if people sturdy in their own convictions like this Christian pastor had not chosen to refuse, gone to war, and died for that cause. He is the shepherd. He has chosen to die for his sheep. How much more Christ like does it get?

Whether this man lives or dies, he has a place in history. He has the spirit that brought about the birth of our own nation. Too bad so many are so blind to that fact and would even suggest that he betray the commitment he made to what he believes and holds sacred. Middle eastern people who have chosen Christianity have made a courageous choice of freedom, freedom to walk in the world hold their head high, freedom for their women to also be who they are without shame and degradation just for being women. It is sad that small minded people cannot see. It is sad there are so many people who really hold nothing sacred any longer.

Last edited:
This Pastor probably loves & respects America. And we all know Obama and his Bots only have love for racist Anti-American Pastor loons like the good Reverend Wright. So if he renounces his love for America and screeches 'GOD DAMN AMERICA!', I think Obama might just try to save his life. If he doesn't do that, Obama and his Bots could care less if he dies. It just wont matter to them.

Send ACORN. If he signs up Democrat, obama will send in the SEALs.

Nah, you deranged Left-Bots do have a weird fixation on hating Christians. The poster's comment is a big Bingo!

Paulie learned a new word the other day....he loves playing with it.

It's a good & accurate word. I like it. But I don't think you like it though. So now i like it even more. :)

I like that you use it over and over again....kind of like when I teach my parrot a new word.

I can almost hear you going "Awk! Left-Bots! Left-Bots! Awk!"

Paulie learned a new word the other day....he loves playing with it.

It's a good & accurate word. I like it. But I don't think you like it though. So now i like it even more. :)

I like that you use it over and over again....kind of like when I teach my parrot a new word.

I can almost hear you going "Awk! Left-Bots! Left-Bots! Awk!"

And I can almost hear the thoughts rattling around in your empty skull like marbles in a sink. Just stop trolling already you stupid bitch.

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.
Were he a Muslim being hung in Israel Obama would be all over this.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.
SHIT it reminds me of the SOUTH during the 20's in America.theliq

This guy in Iran is willing to die to remain true to himself. Why can this not be respected and honored? I don’t know if I could stand up for my beliefs the way that he is, but that is all the more reason for me to admire him.

It’s not about being a Christian. He could be a Hindu or an atheist and he would be in the same predicament, and if he were an atheist, he would not necessarily back down. It’s a question of freedom, which is something that too many people in this country take for granted. This man deserves freedom and doesn’t have it. People here have it, and don’t deserve it.

You can say, “why doesn’t he back down for his family’s sake”, but he’s doing this for his family.

Which is a better life for his children…to die free or to live as autotrons programmed what to believe? Perhaps I would choose the later if I was in his position, but I understand and respect the words, “Give me liberty or give me death.” So, no I may not have as much character as this man, but that’s why I respect him.

People on the left want nothing but surrender, and they will not even consider taking a stand against an oppressive ideology even in nonviolent ways. They believe we must profusely apologize whenever someone accidentally burns a Koran without even considering the possibility that all the appeasement is actually encouraging the irrational behavior that is leading to war.

They also want this man to surrender and believe what he is told to believe. By his courage this man is shining a light on this horrible ideology. More and more people are opening their eyes and facing reality every day. Hopefully we can beat orthodox Islam without a war, so no this is not about attacking them militarily, but we are going to have to grow some courage. We can apologize for accidental Koran burnings, but the apology should make it clear that the Muslim world needs to grow up. We need to keep communicating that message, and make it clear that they will not erode freedom of speech in the west. Reformation cannot occur if we keep supporting the inquisitors. I simply invite liberals to keep an open mind…to consider alternatives other that immediate unconditional surrender.

Islam must reform or die. Either outcome requires an open discussion of the problems in Islam just like an alcoholic must first admit that they are an alcoholic. If we do defeat or defuse this dangerous religion, this one brave man will have played a role. He may die, and his children may die, but our children will live free, in part, because of him.

You may be the only person on this forum who gets it. This man is a Christian, a religion that so many in our country hate even in the face of, and in favor of islam which is oppressive and repressive. I am flaberghasted that we have Americans who are saying the right thing to do is to betray what he has every right as a human being, at least according to our ancestors, to believe. We all know the glitzy televangelist and most have difficulty with their conniving ways. But there are people out there, a lot of people, who live by their convictions. They truly are what they present themselves to the world to be. They live what they preach. This is likely one of those people who is also willing to die for his convictions. And if we had not had people like him in our history we would not be here. Every person who signed the Declaration of Independence and all of their family members could have easily been murdered by the crown. In fact, in more recent history, every person who signed the Irish Declaration of Independence WAS murdered by the crown.

How have we come to such a place where so many do not understand the sacrifices that were made for us? Had they been living in feudal England, they would have worshiped at the king's church regardless of what they believed. We would still be worshiping at the king's church if people sturdy in their own convictions like this Christian pastor had not chosen to refuse, gone to war, and died for that cause. He is the shepherd. He has chosen to die for his sheep. How much more Christ like does it get?

Whether this man lives or dies, he has a place in history. He has the spirit that brought about the birth of our own nation. Too bad so many are so blind to that fact and would even suggest that he betray the commitment he made to what he believes and holds sacred. Middle eastern people who have chosen Christianity have made a courageous choice of freedom, freedom to walk in the world hold their head high, freedom for their women to also be who they are without shame and degradation just for being women. It is sad that small minded people cannot see. It is sad there are so many people who really hold nothing sacred any longer.

We don't hate Christ, just the christians that do not act as Christ would want them to.

We don't hate Christ, just the christians that do not act as Christ would want them to.

The problem is, Christians are human too and not perfect. We sin just as non-believers sin, we go through the same struggles non-believers go through. And sometimes we don't react and do things like God would want us to. But we also realize when we've done wrong, try to make it right, and ask for forgiveness....and try not to do it again. People need to understand this, but they don't. God doesn't even expect it from us....He knows us better than anyone.

When you give your child rules to go by, do you really expect that your child will always do as they're told and not make mistakes?

The Muslim turned Christian knew what would likely happen to him and he did it anyway.
If he dies he will be rewarded in Heaven.
Why should we do anything?
He made his choice and has taken personal responsibility for his choices.

Now I don't think anyone should be killed for their religion however if one walks into an alligator farm with an armload of chickens I feel little pity for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back