Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

The outrage is running out of steam since they found out this administration is protesting thru proper channels.

Which channel is that? MSNBC? Don't count on it, those deranged Left-Bots hate Christians over there. They can't wait for this poor guy to go. :(

The deranged left is only unhappy because they can't do the same here, yet.

This is an opportunity to show the Iranian people we are behind them and display what we stand for. Obama spends a lot of time apologizing for us as well as for the Muslim faith. Why is he not speaking out in an attempt to save this man's life? Not oNE fucking peep.
Were he a Muslim being hung in Israel Obama would be all over this.

And lastly this story proves just how much of Irans threats about Christians and Jews can be taken seriously.

WHERE IS OBAMA?

Iran to lynch Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani: Say nothing, do nothing | Washington Times Communities
CHICAGO, February 26, 2012— Pastor Yousef Nadarkhani is facing execution in Iran. His crimes? He is an apostate who abandoned Islam.

He was convicted of practicing Christianity, trying to register home churches, and questioning the mandatory Islamic religious education of his children.

The pastor was given an option. Recant his faith and he can live. His faith is his life. He refused. He is condemned to be lynched.

SOOOOoo... First this dumb ass was a Muslim?...NOW he wants to die for Jeebus? And now YOU think Obama should stand in his way? One less idiot christshun..makes the idiot muslims look bad.. Win-Win...if ya ask me.

nazis very much burned books, that additionally they also killed people does not negate the book burning.

The Nazis aren't the only ones who burn books: Your heroes burn them on a regular basis as well.

{We especially urge young people in all lands to read and discuss the books which were ordered "incinerated" by judges subservient to Fidel Castro in 2003. The paper of books written by Guillermo Cabrera Infante, George Orwell, Martin Luther King, Jr., Carlos Franqui, Vaclav Havel, Oswaldo Paya, Pope John Paul II and many others may have been burned, but their words have flown like birds to the minds of those who yearn to be free.}

Read A Burned Book Campaign

Leftists other than Nazis have burned far more books than did the Nazi leftists.

nazis very much burned books, that additionally they also killed people does not negate the book burning.

The Nazis aren't the only ones who burn books: Your heroes burn them on a regular basis as well.

{We especially urge young people in all lands to read and discuss the books which were ordered "incinerated" by judges subservient to Fidel Castro in 2003. The paper of books written by Guillermo Cabrera Infante, George Orwell, Martin Luther King, Jr., Carlos Franqui, Vaclav Havel, Oswaldo Paya, Pope John Paul II and many others may have been burned, but their words have flown like birds to the minds of those who yearn to be free.}

Leftists other than Nazis have burned far more books than did the Nazi leftists.

Heros? What are these heros you speak of?

Yes christians are well know for burnung books, records and other media they deem wrong.

Take some meds Bodecia. Haven't you noticed you're talking to yourself?

:lol::lol::lol: Is that all you've got for a retort, Granny? BTW, do you often say you negged people when you pos'd them? Was it an accident? Were you seeing double when you clicked the button?

:lol::lol::lol:

Why are you lying? I have two windows open on my phone right now. Next to your rep the box is red.

Youre so desperate to make me look bad that you're willing to bold faced lie?

You're pathetic.

Heros? What are these heros you speak of?

Castro, Chavez, Pol Pot, you know, those who ideas and ideals you of the left emulate.

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that about you. You can't have real dialogs with people....you have to put us all into little boxes of your own design, saying we really believe "this", we don't really believe "that"....and then you post to that imaginary person you "really believe" we are.

yet you can't prove that liberals here are like that. anymore lies?

Yo stupidfuck, your avatar is a little boy pulling down his pants to expose his anus, and you are always going on about pedophilia..

I don't think you're ready for the halfway house.

I'm just sayin....

How odd that you go on about pedophilia....something Moonglow didn't bring up. And you connect that to a.......cartoon character.

Makes me go Hmmmmmmmm. :eusa_eh:

Oh yes, I'd forgotten that about you. You can't have real dialogs with people....you have to put us all into little boxes of your own design, saying we really believe "this", we don't really believe "that"....and then you post to that imaginary person you "really believe" we are.

Yeah, unlike you who is so careful to never group the right....

ROFL

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy...

Yeah, unlike you who is so careful to never group the right....

Thank you. I try as best I can, tho I am not perfect.

ROFL

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy...

You see, you are doing it again. I am not talking about stereotyping a group....I am talking about YOU putting words in people's mouths, thoughts in their heads, beliefs in their heads....so you have this imaginary evil person to knock down. You cannot function unless you put us into your little boxes. It's what YOU do. You as an individual. YOU.

Thank you. I try as best I can, tho I am not perfect.

I don't know, your level of hypocrisy is near perfect.

You see, you are doing it again. I am not talking about stereotyping a group....I am talking about YOU

And I'm talking about YOU, about YOUR reeking hypocrisy, about YOU condemning those on the right out of one side of your drooling maw while defending those on the left for the same acts.

putting words in people's mouths, thoughts in their heads, beliefs in their heads....so you have this imaginary evil person to knock down. You cannot function unless you put us into your little boxes. It's what YOU do. You as an individual. YOU.

LOL

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy, as you prove yet again.

:lol::lol::lol: Is that all you've got for a retort, Granny? BTW, do you often say you negged people when you pos'd them? Was it an accident? Were you seeing double when you clicked the button?

Why are you lying? I have two windows open on my phone right now. Next to your rep the box is red.

Youre so desperate to make me look bad that you're willing to bold faced lie?

You're pathetic.

In fact I think I will neg you again for being a lying piece of shit. And I'm going to suggest others consider the same.

Next time you're going to lie about something don't be so stupid as to lie to the person that has PROOF of your lie.

I would like to congratulate Granny for being sober enough to get it right today and congratulate everyone else he was in a frenzy to spread rep to so he could come back to me within a 24 hour period. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back