Christian pastor to be lynched in Iran for refusing to denounce his faith/where is O?

:lol::lol::lol: Is that all you've got for a retort, Granny? BTW, do you often say you negged people when you pos'd them? Was it an accident? Were you seeing double when you clicked the button?

:lol::lol::lol:

Why are you lying? I have two windows open on my phone right now. Next to your rep the box is red.

Youre so desperate to make me look bad that you're willing to bold faced lie?

You're pathetic.

In fact I think I will neg you again for being a lying piece of shit. And I'm going to suggest others consider the same.

Next time you're going to lie about something don't be so stupid as to lie to the person that has PROOF of your lie.

It's interesting that you accuse me of lying. Is this how you always cover up your....ahem....unfortunate mistakes...when you are too drunk to see straight?

:lol:

This guy in Iran is willing to die to remain true to himself. Why can this not be respected and honored? I don’t know if I could stand up for my beliefs the way that he is, but that is all the more reason for me to admire him.

It’s not about being a Christian. He could be a Hindu or an atheist and he would be in the same predicament, and if he were an atheist, he would not necessarily back down. It’s a question of freedom, which is something that too many people in this country take for granted. This man deserves freedom and doesn’t have it. People here have it, and don’t deserve it.

You can say, “why doesn’t he back down for his family’s sake”, but he’s doing this for his family.

Which is a better life for his children…to die free or to live as autotrons programmed what to believe? Perhaps I would choose the later if I was in his position, but I understand and respect the words, “Give me liberty or give me death.” So, no I may not have as much character as this man, but that’s why I respect him.

People on the left want nothing but surrender, and they will not even consider taking a stand against an oppressive ideology even in nonviolent ways. They believe we must profusely apologize whenever someone accidentally burns a Koran without even considering the possibility that all the appeasement is actually encouraging the irrational behavior that is leading to war.

They also want this man to surrender and believe what he is told to believe. By his courage this man is shining a light on this horrible ideology. More and more people are opening their eyes and facing reality every day. Hopefully we can beat orthodox Islam without a war, so no this is not about attacking them militarily, but we are going to have to grow some courage. We can apologize for accidental Koran burnings, but the apology should make it clear that the Muslim world needs to grow up. We need to keep communicating that message, and make it clear that they will not erode freedom of speech in the west. Reformation cannot occur if we keep supporting the inquisitors. I simply invite liberals to keep an open mind…to consider alternatives other that immediate unconditional surrender.

Islam must reform or die. Either outcome requires an open discussion of the problems in Islam just like an alcoholic must first admit that they are an alcoholic. If we do defeat or defuse this dangerous religion, this one brave man will have played a role. He may die, and his children may die, but our children will live free, in part, because of him.

This guy in Iran is willing to die to remain true to himself. Why can this not be respected and honored? I don’t know if I could stand up for my beliefs the way that he is, but that is all the more reason for me to admire him.

It’s not about being a Christian. He could be a Hindu or an atheist and he would be in the same predicament, and if he were an atheist, he would not necessarily back down. It’s a question of freedom, which is something that too many people in this country take for granted. This man deserves freedom and doesn’t have it. People here have it, and don’t deserve it.

You can say, “why doesn’t he back down for his family’s sake”, but he’s doing this for his family.

Which is a better life for his children…to die free or to live as autotrons programmed what to believe? Perhaps I would choose the later if I was in his position, but I understand and respect the words, “Give me liberty or give me death.” So, no I may not have as much character as this man, but that’s why I respect him.

People on the left want nothing but surrender, and they will not even consider taking a stand against an oppressive ideology even in nonviolent ways. They believe we must profusely apologize whenever someone accidentally burns a Koran without even considering the possibility that all the appeasement is actually encouraging the irrational behavior that is leading to war.

They also want this man to surrender and believe what he is told to believe. By his courage this man is shining a light on this horrible ideology. More and more people are opening their eyes and facing reality every day. Hopefully we can beat orthodox Islam without a war, so no this is not about attacking them militarily, but we are going to have to grow some courage. We can apologize for accidental Koran burnings, but the apology should make it clear that the Muslim world needs to grow up. We need to keep communicating that message, and make it clear that they will not erode freedom of speech in the west. Reformation cannot occur if we keep supporting the inquisitors. I simply invite liberals to keep an open mind…to consider alternatives other that immediate unconditional surrender.

Islam must reform or die. Either outcome requires an open discussion of the problems in Islam just like an alcoholic must first admit that they are an alcoholic. If we do defeat or defuse this dangerous religion, this one brave man will have played a role. He may die, and his children may die, but our children will live free, in part, because of him.

Seems like there are a lot of people willing to die, willing to kill for their religions. I guess the right and wrong of it depends on who's ox is being gored.

Why are you lying? I have two windows open on my phone right now. Next to your rep the box is red.

Youre so desperate to make me look bad that you're willing to bold faced lie?

You're pathetic.

In fact I think I will neg you again for being a lying piece of shit. And I'm going to suggest others consider the same.

Next time you're going to lie about something don't be so stupid as to lie to the person that has PROOF of your lie.

It's interesting that you accuse me of lying. Is this how you always cover up your....ahem....unfortunate mistakes...when you are too drunk to see straight?

If someone can tell me how to take a screen shot with a Droid EVO I can expose you for the lying hack you are.

If someone can tell me how to take a screen shot with a Droid EVO I can expose you for the lying hack you are.

Oh, I'm sure you've covered those tracks by now. :lol::lol::lol: Assuming you've sobered up enough.

Seems like there are a lot of people willing to die, willing to kill for their religions. I guess the right and wrong of it depends on who's ox is being gored.

I would say the right and wrong of it depends more on who is committing murder and who is being murdered.

Oh, I'm sure you've covered those tracks by now. :lol::lol::lol: Assuming you've sobered up enough.

There is no way for me to change rep from several days ago twit.

Thank you. I try as best I can, tho I am not perfect.

I don't know, your level of hypocrisy is near perfect.

You see, you are doing it again. I am not talking about stereotyping a group....I am talking about YOU

And I'm talking about YOU, about YOUR reeking hypocrisy, about YOU condemning those on the right out of one side of your drooling maw while defending those on the left for the same acts.

putting words in people's mouths, thoughts in their heads, beliefs in their heads....so you have this imaginary evil person to knock down. You cannot function unless you put us into your little boxes. It's what YOU do. You as an individual. YOU.

LOL

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy, as you prove yet again.

I love how you cannot even face the FACT that you put people into these boxes so you can have these arguments with what you "think" they believe. It's like having an imaginary friend for you. Only it's an imaginary enemy. Weird. :cuckoo:

Paulie learned a new word the other day....he loves playing with it.

Shortbus learned a new word the other day; "gimmee."

Oh wait, that the same fucking word you always use..

Carry on...

He or she is a deranged Left-Bot. So obviously he or she doesn't like the word. The truth can hurt that way. But now that i know he or she hates it so much, i'm definitely gonna use it a lot more. :lol:

Paulie learned a new word the other day....he loves playing with it.

Shortbus learned a new word the other day; "gimmee."

Oh wait, that the same fucking word you always use..

Carry on...

Hmmmm....I just did a search on that word....not in my posts.

You made stuff up for your Imaginary Enemy again. Fail. Again.

He or she is a deranged Left-Bot. So obviously he or she doesn't like the word. The truth can hurt that way. But now that i know he or she hates it so much, i'm definitely gonna use it a lot more. :lol:

Shortbus is a bona fide, California public employee..

Sucking the life out of the state one pension check at a time....

The state mascot had to be changed to a leech, in favor of the public employee unions. The Great Seal updated so that "Eureka" could be replaced by "Gimmee."

Thank you. I try as best I can, tho I am not perfect.

I don't know, your level of hypocrisy is near perfect.

And I'm talking about YOU, about YOUR reeking hypocrisy, about YOU condemning those on the right out of one side of your drooling maw while defending those on the left for the same acts.

putting words in people's mouths, thoughts in their heads, beliefs in their heads....so you have this imaginary evil person to knock down. You cannot function unless you put us into your little boxes. It's what YOU do. You as an individual. YOU.

LOL

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy, as you prove yet again.

I love how you cannot even face the FACT that you put people into these boxes so you can have these arguments with what you "think" they believe. It's like having an imaginary friend for you. Only it's an imaginary enemy. Weird. :cuckoo:

"weird" and "uncensored" in the same sentence doesn't even begin to cover it...

Shortbus is a bona fide, California public employee..

Sucking the life out of the state one pension check at a time....

The state mascot had to be changed to a leech, in favor of the public employee unions. The Great Seal updated so that "Eureka" could be replaced by "Gimmee."

If you knew what my business (that's right, I am a business owner) was, the irony alone would make your head explode.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back