Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

Gay people were born that way and do not have a choice as to the feelings they have. Just the same as child molesters, serial killers, compulsive shoplifters, and anyone with an obsessive compulsive disorder. They were all born that way.

:rolleyes: that is quite a logical chasm you just tried to cross...
It always gives me a creepy shiver to read posts from posters incapable of telling the difference between what goes on between consenting adults and child molestation.
The comprehensive stupidity alone is repulsive.

In other words, they have a theory, and no facts! As usual.

They already have the facts on how epigenetics work, what they still need is evidence. However all of the facts fit the theory.

You do realize, most everyone wants the cause for homosexuality to be found in science. For if it is found in science, then thanks to the liberals hard work in killing unborn babies, and making sure everyone knows it's a woman's own uterus, most homosexual children, will then be able to be fixed before birth, just as some heterosexual children will be turned homosexual. Yeah, real double edged sword.

:cuckoo:

Do you have any clue just how demented you sound to normal people?

I know you have a brain, so use it, and think.

100 years ago, people would have called you crazy if you told them, there would be clinics used to kill unborn babies, and the government would sanctify those clinics.

Are you that ill informed as to believe that there were no abortions at all prior to the clinics that have opened since RvW? The procedure to induce an abortion is documented in the old testament of your bible. That is sanctioned as the infallible Word of your God. Are you calling your own God crazy?

Now we are getting to a point in history, where we can do all kinds of things with genetics. We are almost to the point where many diseases can be recognized in utero, and be eliminated with drugs or treatment. How much longer do you think it will be before we start changing the sex of an unborn child(if they aren't already), and then the next logical step is to build a better human, is it not? By genetic engineering a child(which is being done in a number of ways already), to be healthy, then to be blue eyed, then to be 6ft tall, then to be athletic, do you see the progress here?

Why is it a stretch for the next steps to be, choosing ones sexual orientation? That is why I say, many people are hoping to find the 'gay gene' so it could be destroyed.

Yep, it sounds out there, and I don't want to see it happen either, but the ground work is already there.

You have no clue whatsoever as to what is and isn't feasible as far as genetics go. Simply understanding the process doesn't mean that you can change it in utero. By the time you can detect that the epigenetics resulted in a same sex attraction it will be too late to change it.

Yes, you do sound clueless because you are clueless. Try doing your homework first before you make ludicrous allegations that make you look both ignorant and foolish.

How about trying to read what I wrote, and not reading into what I didn't write, I know there were abortions, why should I point out the obvious?

I am not responsible for your inability to communicate clearly.
From what I've read that you have posted, you aren't responsible for anything you do.

Like the boy on the video, you think people owe you something, for doing nothing.

I am not responsible for your inability to communicate clearly.
From what I've read that you have posted, you aren't responsible for anything you do.

Like the boy on the video, you think people owe you something, for doing nothing.

The onus is on you to prove your baseless lies about me.

Since we all know that you can't you have just damaged your own credibility by making utterly ludicrous allegations.

Have a nice day.

So I gather from this thread that with a gun to their heads.... parents are ordered to love/like their children regardless if they lie, rob, kill, become terrorists....etc?

Total rubbish!

No, that is not what is being posted.

Being gay is not the same thing as committing criminal acts.

Those that are attempting to conflate being gay with criminality are wrong. It would be like deciding to hate your child because they developed a congenital heart disease.

I understand what you say ...however.....regardless of the reason "why" ...parents are not obliged to do anything at all if so they wish!

It is a human prerogative to have whatever feeling you want to have.
That may be true about HAVING a feeling, but it is when you act upon that feeling there is a problem. These people beat their son because of their feelings. They threw him out of their lives. They tell him he is unacceptable. They show him hate instead of love and compassion. He's their child, yet they treat him with contempt and attempt to crush his spirit.

Having a feeling is one thing; acting on that feeling is another. There are times when I'd like to slap someone silly, but I don't because it would be wrong. I can still feel like doing it, but I'm not going to do it.

So I gather from this thread that with a gun to their heads.... parents are ordered to love/like their children regardless if they lie, rob, kill, become terrorists....etc?

Total rubbish!

Those that are attempting to conflate being gay with criminality are wrong. It would be like deciding to hate your child because they developed a congenital heart disease.

I understand what you say ...however.....regardless of the reason "why" ...parents are not obliged to do anything at all if so they wish!

That may be true about HAVING a feeling, but it is when you act upon that feeling there is a problem. These people beat their son because of their feelings. They threw him out of their lives. They tell him he is unacceptable. They show him hate instead of love and compassion. He's their child, yet they treat him with contempt and attempt to crush his spirit.

Having a feeling is one thing; acting on that feeling is another. There are times when I'd like to slap someone silly, but I don't because it would be wrong. I can still feel like doing it, but I'm not going to do it.

So when the Catholic Church tells homosexuals that it's OK to have a feeling of sexual attraction to a person of another sex but that to act on that attraction is a sin and should be condemned you say that this is unconscionable but now you're telling parents to do the exact same thing, to not act on their feelings. Have you no standards?

If the homosexual's attraction is authentic then acting on it is being honest, so why do you want to deny the parent's the authenticity of their feelings. Why must the parents suppress themselves, stay in the closet with their feelings? Since when does buggery take pride of place in all human values and emotions?

Total rubbish!

I don't know what video you watched, but the one I saw, showed the boy as the instigator, basically telling his parents that them buying his food, putting a roof over his head, and probably paying for his phone, was their job, even though he was 19 years old. He deserved an ass whippin.

When my son was 16, he thought he could whip me, he found out real quick, that wasn't gonna happen, afterwards, we popped his shoulder back in place, and he grew up, now he is not a good kid, he's a great kid, who respects his elders, works hard, and doesn't expect something for nothing, like the little prick in the video does.

Total rubbish!

I don't know what video you watched, but the one I saw, showed the boy as the instigator, basically telling his parents that them buying his food, putting a roof over his head, and probably paying for his phone, was their job, even though he was 19 years old. He deserved an ass whippin.

When my son was 16, he thought he could whip me, he found out real quick, that wasn't gonna happen, afterwards, we popped his shoulder back in place, and he grew up, now he is not a good kid, he's a great kid, who respects his elders, works hard, and doesn't expect something for nothing, like the little prick in the video does.
So, YOU BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOUR KID, and now you are bragging about it. Cool.

Total rubbish!

My boy started running off at the mouth, said 'i'll whip your ass old man.' He wanted to fight, so we fought, a double leg takedown, and when he turned over to get up, I put my elbow in his shoulder, and all the fight went out of him.

It is much better to teach your kids respect at home, instead of them getting out in the real world, and thinking they can do as they please, with no thoughts or respect for anyone else, that is why so many kids, end up dead today.

So, you raise your kids how you want, and when they end up dead, then you can question your parenting technique. That punk on the video, will never live to see 30.

Total rubbish!

My boy started running off at the mouth, said 'i'll whip your ass old man.' He wanted to fight, so we fought, a double leg takedown, and when he turned over to get up, I put my elbow in his shoulder, and all the fight went out of him.

It is much better to teach your kids respect at home, instead of them getting out in the real world, and thinking they can do as they please, with no thoughts or respect for anyone else, that is why so many kids, end up dead today.

So, you raise your kids how you want, and when they end up dead, then you can question your parenting technique. That punk on the video, will never live to see 30.
Bullshit. That kid will be just fine, especially if he stays away from his parents. Beating up you own child is nothing to be proud of. If that is the only way you can teach your children to grow up strong and have character, you are a failure.

Total rubbish!

Bullshit. That kid will be just fine, especially if he stays away from his parents. Beating up you own child is nothing to be proud of. If that is the only way you can teach your children to grow up strong and have character, you are a failure.
My 4 successful offspring say different! One manages a business, one is an LPN(and still attending ETSU), one is a security guard(training at the police academy), and one is getting ready for college(a senior in high school, who wishes to practice forensics.)

What do your children say about your child raising ability? Or are you like Barney Fife, and just raise imaginary children?

Total rubbish!

Too bad he didn't just walk up behind you and yank a loop of 300lb test monofilament over your head.

Total rubbish!

Too bad he didn't just walk up behind you and yank a loop of 300lb test monofilament over your head.

It's too bad your mother didn't practice what you preach, and abort you. Instead she just let you run wild, and now you are what? still living at home in your mother's basement.

Gay people were born that way and do not have a choice as to the feelings they have. Just the same as child molesters, serial killers, compulsive shoplifters, and anyone with an obsessive compulsive disorder. They were all born that way.

:rolleyes: that is quite a logical chasm you just tried to cross...
It always gives me a creepy shiver to read posts from posters incapable of telling the difference between what goes on between consenting adults and child molestation.
The comprehensive stupidity alone is repulsive.

like all your posting are
and you got atta boys for that too. talk about repulsive

That's because they all make the same claim of being "born that way". Or have gays changed and no longer claim they were born that way? Is the mantra now that they have made a choice?

[
My 4 successful offspring say different! One manages a business, one is an LPN(and still attending ETSU), one is a security guard(training at the police academy), and one is getting ready for college(a senior in high school, who wishes to practice forensics.)

What do your children say about your child raising ability? Or are you like Barney Fife, and just raise imaginary children?

What seem to not realize is that the vast majority of people raise their children and raise good kids without resorting to violence. To be proud of your violence toward your children is really sickening.

Forum List

Back