Netflix show...Mathew Shephards dad? Your son was not murdered because he was gay...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Just saw this as I scrolled down the Netflix menu..........

Your son was not murdered because he was gay. He was beaten to death by two of his drug addicted friends who wanted his drug dealer money, and they lost control because they were on a Meth Bender and suffering Meth Rage........

And no, trans people are not dying from hate crimes, most trans deaths are from suicide, drugs, or at the hands of other trans people or murdered in acts of prostitution......

Look at these stories.....dig into them beyond the headlines and you see an awful lot of prostitution.......which is one of the main reasons transgenders are murdered..

surveillance video shows Mya and a man talking at a gas station before Mya entered the man’s vehicle. When the vehicle arrived at Mya’s apartment, a witness told police he saw two people arguing in a black SUV, then heard a gunshot before Mya screamed “I’m shot.”

one person dead from gunshot wounds outside a motel in Argyle Forest on the evening of September 21.

Last edited:

Your son was not murdered because he was gay. He was beaten to death by two of his drug addicted friends who wanted his drug dealer money, and they lost control because they were on a Meth Bender and suffering Meth Rage........

And no, trans people are not dying from hate crimes, most trans deaths are from suicide, drugs, or at the hands of other trans people or murdered in acts of prostitution......

Look at these stories.....dig into them beyond the headlines and you see an awful lot of prostitution.......which is one of the main reasons transgenders are murdered..

surveillance video shows Mya and a man talking at a gas station before Mya entered the man’s vehicle. When the vehicle arrived at Mya’s apartment, a witness told police he saw two people arguing in a black SUV, then heard a gunshot before Mya screamed “I’m shot.”

one person dead from gunshot wounds outside a motel in Argyle Forest on the evening of September 21.

And yet - Democrats could care less. Not even a little bit.
It is WAAAAAAY more important for them to virtue signal about LGBQT than to admit that it is becoming a biblical level disaster.

Skip to the point to where you don’t think his murderers should be doing time either.

Shephard was iced because of a dispute between drug dealers. After his murderers got pinched, they came up with the idea that Shephard's gay rage was the reason for their reaction in hopes of getting off easy. But the fellows should have probably got the chair for it, that's what battles between drug dealers should earn.

Skip to the point to where you don’t think his murderers should be doing time either.

I'm not a democrat, they killed him, they should be executed, you dumb ass....

Forum List

Back