Christian Parents Physically Attack Gay Son Before Disowning Him

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
How not to act:

A 19-year-old boy from the US has secretly filmed his parents verbally and physically attacking him after having a conversation with them about his homosexuality.

Daniel tries to explain to his Christian parents that he hasn’t chosen to be gay. They proceed to disown him and demand he move out. His mother then physically attacks him, before his father tells him that he is a disgrace.

Read more at Shocking video Daniel coming out to his parents.

The transcript of the conversation is there if you can't watch the video. What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

I am assuming that for most Christians, if you were told your son/daughter was gay you would love them regardless and allow them to remain living under your roof. Instead, these parents hated their son so much they didn't want anything to do with him.

How not to act:

A 19-year-old boy from the US has secretly filmed his parents verbally and physically attacking him after having a conversation with them about his homosexuality.

Daniel tries to explain to his Christian parents that he hasn’t chosen to be gay. They proceed to disown him and demand he move out. His mother then physically attacks him, before his father tells him that he is a disgrace.

The transcript of the conversation is there if you can't watch the video. What sort of sick bastard beats his own child simply for being gay? And how idiotic is the mother to believe a book over science?

I am assuming that for most Christians, if you were told your son/daughter was gay you would love them regardless and allow them to remain living under your roof. Instead, these parents hated their son so much they didn't want anything to do with him.
That horror of a mother admitted that she wanted him to move out because she didn't want people to think she supported his life style. It's all about what other people think for those parents.

The horror of a child ambushing his parents like this, with aforethought. Shame on the kid for releasing the video. Talk about narcissism.

They are very sad examples of parenting and of Christians. In both cases they are not doing what is good for others; instead, they are being totally selfish and self righteous. Very screwed up people. Being a parent means loving and supporting your child unconditionally. Being a Christian means forgiveness and love.

The horror of a child ambushing his parents like this, with aforethought. Shame on the kid for releasing the video. Talk about narcissism.
Guess you agree the parents should be ashamed to have what they said and did on video. It's all about what others might think, right?

This kid just sent this family conflict into orbit and that's going to make family reconciliation far more difficult than if he hadn't chosen the narcissism route.

As for family shame, there's plenty of things that go on in families that can't withstand public scrutiny.

LoL. He definitely knew what he was doing when making this video. Bleeding heart liberals got played hard, like a violin in the hands of a master musician.

Easy way to make mad $$$.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
LoL. He definitely knew what he was doing when making this video. Bleeding hearts liberals got played hard, like a violin in the hands of a master musician.

You're such an idiot. Even if the boy knew what was going to happen, what does it matter? His parents are just idiots and should never attack him just for being gay.

LoL. He definitely knew what he was doing when making this video. Bleeding hearts liberals got played hard, like a violin in the hands of a master musician.

You're such an idiot. Even if the boy knew what was going to happen, what does it matter? His parents are just idiots and should never attack him just for being gay.

Hahah. That's why he's a master player. He's playing you hard and you love him for it.

Whether he is using the taped encounter to get money from people or not, it does not negate what his parents did. I understand that he is using this experience to try to get sympathy and money: shows how badly he was brought up but is not surprising as we can see what low characters his parents are.

Bad show all around.

How not to act:

Bigotry like this truly sickens me. No one deserves to be treated this way. It makes me truly sad and angry to see a father talk to his son this way.

Wow, I thought I was cynical about the world, but you called this one. The kid has raised $90,000 so far. Sucker liberals. This really puts the kid in a bad light. What a piece of shit he is.

For asking for the help of other in the absence of his own family's support? I think not and I am surprised to see so many who lack compassion and are filled with cynicism

The kid was afraid for himself BEFORE he approached his parents, which is why he filmed. For his own protection, and thank God he did.

Wow, I thought I was cynical about the world, but you called this one. The kid has raised $90,000 so far. Sucker liberals. This really puts the kid in a bad light. What a piece of shit he is.

For asking for the help of other in the absence of his own family's support? I think not and I am surprised to see so many who lack compassion and are filled with cynicism

The kid has nowhere to go and has said he will use the money for a bed and some textbooks. Sounds like a decent kid to me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back