Christian Identity

The single biggest tool of Satan since time began is religion. No one should confuse a realtionship with Christ and christianity (religion). The church was created by man and has been run by man. Every person is responsible for his or her own salvation. You are responsible for reading the bible yourself. No one can read it for you. The bible is read with a spiritual mind by those who have allowed Jesus to abide in his or her heart. To read the bible without salvation is a waste of time. IT WASN NOT WRITTEN FOR THE UN-SAVED.

Anyone who reads the bible correctly does not read an order to spill blood in the name of Christ. They do not read an order to prostest openly so that the world may see. They read an order to love you enemies and to pray quietly in a closet.

But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. Matthew 6:6

I quit being a christian years, years ago. However, the bible was written expressly for those who are not saved, so that they may be saved. This is a perfect example of misinterpetation and why the bible causes more problems than it solves.

Yeah she likes West Va. We went up and down damn near both sides of the state but I never did find somewhere I wanted to live. I prefer the mountains so need to go closer to them as far as we got was Elkton on that side.

"White Pride" and "White Nationalism" are the opiate for the masses of red necks who can't dream up anything else to brag about. Every single White racist I ever met was a complete loser who drew all of his self-esteem from the quantity of melanin in his skin. What a joke. The absolute dumbest thing about the "Christian Identity" White Nationalist group is that they would never let Jesus be a member! :cuckoo:

Anyone familiar with it? I find it fascinating even though its Religion,I don't believe in it just know people who do and are my friends....religion to me is just an opiat for our pathetic lives...

It depends on what part of the world you are living in. American "Christianity" is very different than "Middle Eastern Christianity". The Jesus described by middle eastern Christians would never tolerate the things American Christians are doing.

"White Pride" and "White Nationalism" are the opiate for the masses of red necks who can't dream up anything else to brag about. Every single White racist I ever met was a complete loser who drew all of his self-esteem from the quantity of melanin in his skin. What a joke. The absolute dumbest thing about the "Christian Identity" White Nationalist group is that they would never let Jesus be a member! :cuckoo:

Get lost retard. Try reading up on C.I. before you shoot your mouth off because as usual you have no fucking clue as to what you are talking about..oh yeah where is my trailer? I live in a nice little house not a trailer thanks.

The specific "Christian Identity Movement" that BIG LOSS is referring to is a White racist group that sadly claims Christianity as their justification for extreme racism. This group has been profiled many times on various "hate watch" sites and the Southern Poverty Law Center. BIG LOSS is not talking about Christianity in general. For obvious reasons, he only seems interested in this nonsense bigoted variant. I am a Christian and I find the "Christian Identity Movement" to be utterly pathetic. Christianity should never be associated with exclusionary attitudes toward races. But since BIG LOSS wants a "White-Only Nation" he probably would also want a "White-Only Religion" :cuckoo:

The specific "Christian Identity Movement" that BIG LOSS is referring to is a White racist group that sadly claims Christianity as their justification for extreme racism. This group has been profiled many times on various "hate watch" sites and the Southern Poverty Law Center. BIG LOSS is not talking about Christianity in general. For obvious reasons, he only seems interested in this nonsense bigoted variant. I am a Christian and I find the "Christian Identity Movement" to be utterly pathetic. Christianity should never be associated with exclusionary attitudes toward races. But since BIG LOSS wants a "White-Only Nation" he probably would also want a "White-Only Religion" :cuckoo:

Again retard. I am not religious and pretty much hate religion. Try reading Natures Eternal Religion quite eye opening book. So take your "free thinking" self and fuck off....seems to me its only free thinking when people are toeing the line you draw that isn't free thinking jackass.Enjoy the ignore list...you won't last long here pissing people off with your ignorance and thread derailing.

I wonder when Big Loss will move to the "White Homeland" he mentions in the signature to his post? In case you haven't clicked on the links he has below his posts...they take you to a completely moronic Aryan White Racist site. Hoss is just another racist Hogg.

The problem of studying it yourself in small groups of like thinkers is the David Koresh situation. It seems that most groups like this end up living the end times prophecies, and this leads to some really bizzare behavior. Then sometimes you get the under educated trying to interpet a book that scholars can't even interpet correctly. Then they start arguing ove language (this seems to be a favorite topic) and which is acceptable and which is not. The bible can be very dangerous is the wrong hands, just ask abortion doctors.

I guess it could lead to that and probably has...not all of us agree on how we interpret something. I love studying end times, but that's not all we study at all...you have to study the WHOLE bible. Yes, there's some pretty whacky people out there that call themselves christian and do some horrible things. That's not what Christianity is about and they are not true christians...they're being led by Satan...

That is a popular cop out. They did evil so obviously they aren't christians. I had a christian try and tell me that the inquisition and witch burnings were not committed by christians because true christians don't kill. Then in the next breath tell me about how all Muslims are Jihadists out to kill the infidels.

No...it's not a cop out, it's the truth. There are many people that call themselves Christians, but are led by Satan. Look at the Westboro church! That's a perfect example...you can't say that they're not evil. McVey called himself a Christian...but he didn't love others or else he wouldn't have killed so many innocent people. It's not up to us to Judge others, God will take care of it. And yes, I know, saying that Catholics are not really "Christian" is judging and i know i shouldn't do that. But i'm not perfect either....I can't stop thinking what i shouldn't, all i can do is ask God to give me patience and try to do the best i can.

I guess it could lead to that and probably has...not all of us agree on how we interpret something. I love studying end times, but that's not all we study at all...you have to study the WHOLE bible. Yes, there's some pretty whacky people out there that call themselves christian and do some horrible things. That's not what Christianity is about and they are not true christians...they're being led by Satan...

That is a popular cop out. They did evil so obviously they aren't christians. I had a christian try and tell me that the inquisition and witch burnings were not committed by christians because true christians don't kill. Then in the next breath tell me about how all Muslims are Jihadists out to kill the infidels.

No...it's not a cop out, it's the truth. There are many people that call themselves Christians, but are led by Satan. Look at the Westboro church! That's a perfect example...you can't say that they're not evil. McVey called himself a Christian...but he didn't love others or else he wouldn't have killed so many innocent people. It's not up to us to Judge others, God will take care of it. And yes, I know, saying that Catholics are not really "Christian" is judging and i know i shouldn't do that. But i'm not perfect either....I can't stop thinking what i shouldn't, all i can do is ask God to give me patience and try to do the best i can.

When Muslims rebuke Jihadists for terrorist attacks, and say that they are not true Muslims, are they correct? by your standards they would not be considered Muslims.

How extreme are you getting? True christians should be pacifists as well, as they turn the other cheek, love their enemies, and know the lesson of "Live by the sword, Die by the sword". They also know that vengeance belongs to the Lord. True christians are ok with slavery, as nowhere in the bible is slavery condemned, but to the contrary instructs you how to treat your slaves. The Westboro church is scripturally correct in their condemnation of homosexuality as being sinful, but socially reprehensible.

"White Pride" and "White Nationalism" are the opiate for the masses of red necks who can't dream up anything else to brag about. Every single White racist I ever met was a complete loser who drew all of his self-esteem from the quantity of melanin in his skin.

I am a white nationalist.

It's got nothing to do with my so-called "skin color."

I doubt you EVER met a white nationalist in real life, ever.

"Free Thinker", now THERE is a joke. People who call themselves "free thinkers" are usually the most UN-free thinkers around.

Anyone familiar with it? I find it fascinating even though its Religion,I don't believe in it just know people who do and are my friends....religion to me is just an opiat for our pathetic lives...

I know almost nothing about CI, although I marched in D.C. with a few of them. Some of them are on Stormfront, but even there, they do not seem too popular. Most white nationalists are either mainstream Christian or atheist. To me, the issue of a white homeland is important -- I believe we need one desperately -- but that religion is a bit of a distraction from that. White folk like religion, and I think that is good, but it has some drawbacks: we get VERY caught up in doctrinal difference, and we get very angry about all this stuff.

White people right now need UNITY. We need to submerge "Catholic v. Protestant" and focus on the real threat: from other racial groups, and Jews as well. Jews don't care if we're one religion or the other: they're focused on our white gentile European-derived status, and that's it.

Right now, our race is on the RUN in its biggest nation, the United States of America. We are rapidly falling into the minority. We have a black president who hates our guts -- his "Christian" leader, Rev. Wright, would like to see us EXTERMINATED. We need to understand that RIGHT NOW. Quibbling about the saints, Mary and what-not is going to get us KILLED if we don't stop it. There will be PLENTY of time to hash out Christian issues and atheist issues when we get to a place where we can survive. But these arguments won't survive when we're on the reservation/concentration camp they have planned for us!

Last edited:
The Book of Mormon won the Tony tonight. I only saw one number from it, I Believe, on the show, and now I want to see it. It was hysterically funny. Jesus has his own planet and in 1978 God changed his mind about black people.

When Muslims rebuke Jihadists for terrorist attacks, and say that they are not true Muslims, are they correct? by your standards they would not be considered Muslims.

How extreme are you getting? True christians should be pacifists as well, as they turn the other cheek, love their enemies, and know the lesson of "Live by the sword, Die by the sword". They also know that vengeance belongs to the Lord. True christians are ok with slavery, as nowhere in the bible is slavery condemned, but to the contrary instructs you how to treat your slaves. The Westboro church is scripturally correct in their condemnation of homosexuality as being sinful, but socially reprehensible.

I don't believe all Muslims are terrorists...they have their extremists just like any religion does...but not all extremists are crazy murderers like they are. Not all have such hate for others like they do.

Yes...we're to turn the other cheek (but not stand there and get beaten or killed..we can fight back)
Yes...we're to love our enemies (but not stand there and take it when our enemies want to kill us)
The mention of slavery in the Bible isn't talking about slaves (like when we had slaves in America). Many believe that this is talking about (nowadays) that it means if you have people that work for you in a business...this is how they must be treated. Remember, this book was written back when if someone worked for you, that person was your slave.

The Westboro Chruch is right when they say Homosexuality is a sin...the are NOT right when they say that God hates gays, or how about when they say God is happy when a soldier dies!!! God does NOT hate gays or anyone, he hates their sin. I don't hate gays, but i don't agree with their lifestyle - but that's between them and God. Being gay is a sin, but to God it's no bigger a sin than any other (stealing, adultry, or murder!). All sin is equal in Gods eyes.

I don't believe all Muslims are terrorists...they have their extremists just like any religion does...but not all extremists are crazy murderers like they are. Not all have such hate for others like they do.

Yes...we're to turn the other cheek (but not stand there and get beaten or killed..we can fight back)
Yes...we're to love our enemies (but not stand there and take it when our enemies want to kill us)
The mention of slavery in the Bible isn't talking about slaves (like when we had slaves in America). Many believe that this is talking about (nowadays) that it means if you have people that work for you in a business...this is how they must be treated. Remember, this book was written back when if someone worked for you, that person was your slave.

The Westboro Chruch is right when they say Homosexuality is a sin...the are NOT right when they say that God hates gays, or how about when they say God is happy when a soldier dies!!! God does NOT hate gays or anyone, he hates their sin. I don't hate gays, but i don't agree with their lifestyle - but that's between them and God. Being gay is a sin, but to God it's no bigger a sin than any other (stealing, adultry, or murder!). All sin is equal in Gods eyes.

Debated this today with my Born Again Christian co-worker. It seems to be very convienient for christians to pick and choose who is and who isn't a christian after the fact. Every christian that partook in the inquisition and witch burnings was not actually a christian because christians don't do those things, how convienient. He tells me not every sin is the same and some carry more weith than others. You tell me that all sin is the same. Yet you both claim to be christians and follow / use the King James Bible. If you follow this line of thinking Christianity is the perfect religion because it requires no personal responsibility, or responsibility for the church as a whole.

Debated this today with my Born Again Christian co-worker. It seems to be very convienient for christians to pick and choose who is and who isn't a christian after the fact. Every christian that partook in the inquisition and witch burnings was not actually a christian because christians don't do those things, how convienient. He tells me not every sin is the same and some carry more weith than others. You tell me that all sin is the same. Yet you both claim to be christians and follow / use the King James Bible. If you follow this line of thinking Christianity is the perfect religion because it requires no personal responsibility, or responsibility for the church as a whole.

Ya know what...i'm trying to figure out how to explain that (about sins). This is why i don't belong to an "organized" religious denomination...they all have their different ideas of what God is telling us. I'm not saying i'm right, but i believe in what i feel is right by what i've studied. I don't think anyone knows FOR SURE what is right. Some feel you have to "work" for salvation. From what i've read. all you need is FAITH. Some people believe that when Jesus talked of Tithing that you have to give at least 10% of your gross pay. I believe Tithing 10% is not just from money you earn (many can't afford to give that much) but it is also a portion of your time. It's not just money, it's volunteering, giving to charities, whatever you can do to help others and grow the kingdom of God. All denominations probably have some things right and some things wrong. But if all of them are doing their best at following Gods laws the best they know how, and have God in their hearts, it's not going to matter. Like i said before, God knows what's in our hearts and minds. We're all going to be ok!!!! :)

Ya know what...i'm trying to figure out how to explain that (about sins). This is why i don't belong to an "organized" religious denomination...they all have their different ideas of what God is telling us. I'm not saying i'm right, but i believe in what i feel is right by what i've studied. I don't think anyone knows FOR SURE what is right. Some feel you have to "work" for salvation. From what i've read. all you need is FAITH. Some people believe that when Jesus talked of Tithing that you have to give at least 10% of your gross pay. I believe Tithing 10% is not just from money you earn (many can't afford to give that much) but it is also a portion of your time. It's not just money, it's volunteering, giving to charities, whatever you can do to help others and grow the kingdom of God. All denominations probably have some things right and some things wrong. But if all of them are doing their best at following Gods laws the best they know how, and have God in their hearts, it's not going to matter. Like i said before, God knows what's in our hearts and minds. We're all going to be ok!!!! :)

Your absolutely right, we will "ALL" be ok.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back