Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Another group like Westboro Baptist Church...how many time can more and more people like these in the video be denied.......?

Comrade shit fer brains, at it's zenith, how many members did the Westboro Baptist Church have?

6, right? It was 6 - all from a single family of professional democrat trollls.

But you and your fellow fucktard leftists aren't drooling at the mouth bigots, are you? Not at all....

Did any of the Muslim children get acid dumped on their faces? NO! Let's not blame men. Let's blame the savages that kill and maim in the name of religion. I will. 99% of Christians will as well. Why are 99% of Muslims quiet?

Really! One group of men disrupt children singing and another dumps acid on girls' faces and you want to equate the 2? Are you fucking serious?

People were rude.

democrats are faux outraged, OUTRAGED.

Hopefully they don't shoot any cartoonists.

Muslims singing the National Anthem is like Progressives praising the Second Amendment.
tumblr_lwyffyw2Ns1qej7pq.gif

Here is what's sad about this whole situation.

People are always demanding that the moderate muslins stand up and be counted.

So a group of moderate muslim's have their children sing the National Anthem to show patriotism for our country and all they get is disrupted and protested for their effort.

No wonder the vast majority of Muslim Americans stay silent and in the shadows. ..... :cool:

Thank you. And how devastating that must have been for the kids.

I disagree with the OP, it's not about Christians, it's about so-called adults so full of hate they have to attack kids to get their jollies.
Attacked kids? Really? That was an interruption. THIS is an attack on kids:

jewish-girls-acid-attack-3.jpg

But that's Bush's fault, right?
Let's blame men.

Did any of the Muslim children get acid dumped on their faces? NO! Let's not blame men. Let's blame the savages that kill and maim in the name of religion. I will. 99% of Christians will as well. Why are 99% of Muslims quiet?

Really! One group of men disrupt children singing and another dumps acid on girls' faces and you want to equate the 2? Are you fucking serious?
Oh look....apparently those children singing the National Anthem should be THANKFUL they didn't get acid dumped in their faces. Way to keep excusing the behavior of those so-called American christians.

nut, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus or those that follow Him have to tolerate whatever comes down the pike?
How tolerant was Christ with the crooked money exchangers at the temple? How was He tolerant of the Pharisees?
Understand Him before you use Him to push your agenda.
I understand Christ very well. And for you to use him as your justification for hating all Muslims is sickening.

I don't hate Muslims. I also don't trust them, and I believe that they believe what is in the Quran. They have corrupted the message from Christ and I don't have to tolerate that either. My father loved me, but he sure didn't tolerate my behavior.

You have love confused with tolerance. They have 2 different definitions.
Christ died for every Muslim that ever lived. And yet, read what is about to happen to them when they invade Israel, and who is responsible for it.

Oh look....apparently those children singing the National Anthem should be THANKFUL they didn't get acid dumped in their faces. Way to keep excusing the behavior of those so-called American christians.

Muslim children should be extremely grateful to be in America where the savage acts of Muslims are rarely felt. I am pretty certain that most children of Muslims are in fact grateful to be in this nation.

I would hope a few Americans continue to support the freedom of speech, so if the time comes that these children grow and seek to leave Islam, they are able to do so without threats of murder and violence that so often accompany the attempt to escape the evil of Islam.

But you keep working to criminalize rude behavior Shortbus - freedom is the enemy your party intends to destroy.

Another group like Westboro Baptist Church...how many time can more and more people like these in the video be denied.......?

Comrade shit fer brains, at it's zenith, how many members did the Westboro Baptist Church have?

6, right? It was 6 - all from a single family of professional democrat trollls.

But you and your fellow fucktard leftists aren't drooling at the mouth bigots, are you? Not at all....
You're working so hard to not condemn the behavior of those so-called american christians.....working soooooooo hard.

Muslim children should be extremely grateful to be in America where the savage acts of Muslims are rarely felt. I am pretty certain that most children of Muslims are in fact grateful to be in this nation.

I would hope a few Americans continue to support the freedom of speech, so if the time comes that these children grow and seek to leave Islam, they are able to do so without threats of murder and violence that so often accompany the attempt to escape the evil of Islam.

But you keep working to criminalize rude behavior Shortbus - freedom is the enemy your party intends to destroy.

There it is.

nut, where in the Bible does it say that Jesus or those that follow Him have to tolerate whatever comes down the pike?
How tolerant was Christ with the crooked money exchangers at the temple? How was He tolerant of the Pharisees?
Understand Him before you use Him to push your agenda.
I understand Christ very well. And for you to use him as your justification for hating all Muslims is sickening.

I don't hate Muslims. I also don't trust them, and I believe that they believe what is in the Quran. They have corrupted the message from Christ and I don't have to tolerate that either. My father loved me, but he sure didn't tolerate my behavior.

You have love confused with tolerance. They have 2 different definitions.
Christ died for every Muslim that ever lived. And yet, read what is about to happen to them when they invade Israel, and who is responsible for it.
Your take on the behavior of those so-called american christians?

Dear Hazlnut,

Isn't your hatred of Christians also bigoted? Or does this bigotry thing only work one way? This fabrication you call a thread is proof of your bigotry against Christians, not of our bigotry against Muslims.

Rumor has it that Hillary was the one responsible for killing Kaddafi and overthrowing Libya, a regime that was at peace in the region. Turned out to matter a lot! Egypt mattered to the Egyptians too!

Obama set his sights on Egypt and overthrew that Gov. also at peace in the region, in favor of radical Muslim Brotherhood, and we say nothing, but taking offense at the pretense of "American Muslims" a feigned peace, and the left are just undone.

American Muslims get killed by their fathers for being too American. What we actually have is Muslims living in America, not American Muslims. You're still an infidel, and the Quran says to kill you.

Rumor has it that Hillary was the one responsible for killing Kaddafi and overthrowing Libya, a regime that was at peace in the region. Turned out to matter a lot! Egypt mattered to the Egyptians too!

Obama set his sights on Egypt and overthrew that Gov. also at peace in the region, in favor of radical Muslim Brotherhood, and we say nothing, but taking offense at the pretense of "American Muslims" a feigned peace, and the left are just undone.
Soooooooooooooooo.....your take on those so-called american christians in Texas?

Forum List

Back