Neo-Nazis, leftist gun groups face off during protest at Grand Prairie drag show

(Grand Prairie is a suburb of Dallas/Fort Worth Metro)

This is why everyone shouold avail themselves of the Second Amendment. It helps keep things nice and calm, even when facing Nazis. I really like the guys throwing the Nazi salute and the flag they had.

You want to see a left wing gun group? Go to you tube and type in the John Brown Gun Club and see what you are suppose to fear.

This is why everyone shouold avail themselves of the Second Amendment. It helps keep things nice and calm, even when facing Nazis. I really like the guys throwing the Nazi salute and the flag they had.

Second amendment ? What does the second amendment start with ? A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,……

Notice the comma and no period after this phrase.
The 2@ is about our right as a PEOPLE to have ARMED FORCES. That’s an Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast guard, National guard and reserve units. That’s it.

As far as a persons right to bear arms, we’ve been winging it for centuries. .

Second amendment ? What does the second amendment start with ? A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State,……

Notice the comma and no period after this phrase.
The 2@ is about our right as a PEOPLE to have ARMED FORCES. That’s an Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, Coast guard, National guard and reserve units. That’s it.

As far as a persons right to bear arms, we’ve been winging it for centuries. .
How long have you been practicing Constitutional law?

Do you know more than the SC justices?
Do you deny what the opening phrase is ?
The SC justices have it right. It’s you that have it wrong. They have always said that the 2@ is not absolute and firearm regulation is the law of the land. No where did they ever say any govt, Fed, state or local can’t regulate. We have the guard units, and their existence is based upon the 2@. I read it, you didn’t. Do you deny what the opening phrase is ?

It also says, “shall not be infringed”. Obviously it applies to guard units, cause WE INFRINGE UPON the rights of NON QUALIFIED PERSONS ALL THE TIME with the SCs blessing. . It’s you who can’t read.

Last edited:
Do you deny what the opening phrase is ?
The SC justices have it right. It’s you that have it wrong. They have always said that the 2@ is not absolute and firearm regulation is the law of the land. No where did they ever say any govt, Fed, state or local can’t regulate. We have the guard units, and their existence is based upon the 2@. I read it, you didn’t. Do you deny what the opening phrase is ?
It a
lso says, “shall not be infringed”. Obviously it applies to guard units, cause WE INFRINGE UPON NON QUALIFIED PERSONS ALL THE TIME with the SCs blessing. . It’s you who can’t read.
I never said it was absolute. You might want to read what I've actually written instead of what you ASSUME I wrote.

I never said it was absolute. You might want to read what I've actually written instead of what you ASSUME I wrote.
It’s not absolute for one simple reasons .It applies to the regulated militia which are the guard units etc. The SC has been winging it ever since.

It’s not absolute for one simple reasons .It applies to the regulated militia which are the guard units etc. The SC has been winging it ever since.
And lastly, they've held that it's an individual right, so unless your legal expertise surpasses theirs, I'll go with them.

And lastly, they've held that it's an individual right, so unless your legal expertise surpasses theirs, I'll go with them.
I’m going with the SC too. The proof is in two simple existing facts. We have guard units and your gun rights are “ infringed upon”. They can hold “ whatever they want “. They’re winging it. Simply by saying that gun rights are not absolute, kicks the hell out of, “ shall it be infringed”.

Beware of repeating lies from the mainstream media

There were no neo nazis in Grand Prairie

Why would two leftist groups face off against one another?

Cinderellas ugly sisters are traditionally played by men. It is one of many pantos that get shown every xmas. There is a drag element in all of them and nobody is harmed.
You would know this if you were educated.
Children are confused seeing you faggots pretending to be women. Cinderellas sisters were women.

Children are confused seeing you faggots pretending to be women. Cinderellas sisters were women.
But, you dweebs have no problems with a woman dressing up in fatigues and carrying an AR15. Double standard ehh.

Nope. You’re confused about yourself and your own problems. I can just laugh at Milton Berle, Rudy G and a wealth of others who have dressed in drag. It’s no diferent then girls pretending to be boys and heaven forbid, playing “ boys” sports and kicking your ass.

Nope. You’re confused about yourself and your own problems. I can just laugh at Milton Berle, Rudy G and a wealth of others who have dressed in drag. It’s no diferent then girls pretending to be boys and heaven forbid, playing “ boys” sports and kicking your ass.
Milton Berle was a stage actor for adult audiences

He wasnt a flasher or sex performer for adults or children

Forum List

Back