Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

*sigh* I wish Christians would understand that Christ is held in the highest esteem in Islam.

And I wish anti Christians would understand that when you insult Christ in the Christian faith your are attacking Islam as well.

One day my wishes and prayers will be answered but right now it's not looking too good. Oh well. Maybe one day;

Here is what's sad about this whole situation.

People are always demanding that the moderate muslins stand up and be counted.

So a group of moderate muslim's have their children sing the National Anthem to show patriotism for our country and all they get is disrupted and protested for their effort.

No wonder the vast majority of Muslim Americans stay silent and in the shadows. ..... :cool:

Thank you. And how devastating that must have been for the kids.

I disagree with the OP, it's not about Christians, it's about so-called adults so full of hate they have to attack kids to get their jollies.
Attacked kids? Really? That was an interruption. THIS is an attack on kids:

jewish-girls-acid-attack-3.jpg

But that's Bush's fault, right?

*sigh* I wish Christians would understand that Christ is held in the highest esteem in Islam.

And I wish anti Christians would understand that when you insult Christ in the Christian faith your are attacking Islam as well.

One day my wishes and prayers will be answered but right now it's not looking too good. Oh well. Maybe one day;
Well that actually is a good thought TD. I admit that imo publishing things that one KNOWS will insult faithful people of other faiths, and inspire violence amongst the more unhinged, should not be protected speech, here or in France. Jmo.

You can try and try and try this failed baiting attempt, but you and pauli and Edgey are the only ones condemning an entire creed of people around here.

Classic projection.

I condemn evil - though you and your filthy party embrace it.

I condemn Nazis. I Condemn the KKK. I condemn Islam. None of these have any redeeming features. I realize you democrats see Islam as the enemy of your enemy, but I don't share your hatred of America so that fails with me.

So a group of moderate muslim's have their children sing the National Anthem to show patriotism for our country and all they get is disrupted and protested for their effort.

No wonder the vast majority of Muslim Americans stay silent and in the shadows. ..... :cool:

I disagree with the OP, it's not about Christians, it's about so-called adults so full of hate they have to attack kids to get their jollies.

no it's the muslims in Texas's fault! Can't you follow the logic of the thread for Jesus's focking Sake!!?

It's hilarious watch the homosexual loving liberals defend those that would kill a homosexual in a heartbeat and who treat women like dogs.

You can see their shameful behavior for yourselves here:

That was painful to watch. Seeing Americans acting like assholes is embarrassing.

Would you rather be in London?

images

This isn't in London...it's in Texas....which is much worse.

Keep coddling the goat fuckers and you'll have London/Paris riots in Dallas and San Trannycisco.

DO Tell us how having the courtesy of letting some children sing The National Anthem without being verbally assaulted "coddling goat fuckers"?

Did I call the kids goat fuckers? Did I say they didn't have a right to sing? Where have I supported the group that inconvenienced them?
I am simply comparing what you people blow out of proportion and claim is an "attack" with what Muslims do practically every day, somewhere in the world.

no it's the muslims in Texas's fault! Can't you follow the logic of the thread for Jesus's focking Sake!!?
I never claimed that, asshole.

Not even close. Christ claimed He had a Father. Allah has no son. You changed Christ into a prophet that is coming back to kill infidels. The actual Jewish Jesus that hung on a cross to pay the price for man's sin does not exist in Islam. And if you hold Christ in such high esteem, why turn Him into a liar. Christ says God has a son and He is it. Was He lying, or is Islam lying about Him?

It's hilarious watch the homosexual loving liberals defend those that would kill a homosexual in a heartbeat and who treat women like dogs.

Same-sex sexual intercourse is legal in twenty two Muslim-majority nations (Abkhazia, Albania, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Djibouti, Guinea-Bissau, Iraq, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan,Mali, Niger, Northern Cyprus, Tajikistan, Turkey, West Bank (State of Palestine), and most of Indonesia). In Albania, Lebanon, and Turkey, there have been discussions about legalizing same-sex marriage.

LGBT in Islam - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Well that actually is a good thought TD. I admit that imo publishing things that one KNOWS will insult faithful people of other faiths, and inspire violence amongst the more unhinged, should not be protected speech, here or in France. Jmo.
So Sharpton should be arrested?

This post represents a big part of the problem for muslims trying to become part of the melting pot in the US.

We have moderate American muslims trying to teach their children to be loyal patriotic citizens.

And then the yahoo's here start talking about what some muslims do in other countries.

The OP is about American muslims in America and nowhere else. Period.

Why is this soo hard to understand?? ..... :dunno:

Let's blame men.

Isn't it bigoted to claim that the alleged shouting down was done by "Christians" without offering any proof?
Much proof was offered. The asswipes claimed to be Christian. That doesn't make the Christian though.
Another group like Westboro Baptist Church...how many time can more and more people like these in the video be denied.......?

Christian protesters shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally: ‘Islam is a lie!’

So much for love and tolerance. When Jesus finds out about this... Well, hell hath no fury.

Angry conservative protesters disrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day celebration in Austin on Thursday, repeatedly shouting “No Sharia” and “Muhammad is dead.”

The celebration was organized by the Texas chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, and according to their website, the event was “an opportunity for community members to learn about the democratic political process and how to be an advocate for important issues.” The group largely consisted of Muslim students and children, along with faith leaders.

The event was protested by a group calling itself the Patriot Defense Foundation Inc., who claimed that CAIR sought to create a climate in which it would be able to “take over” America, destroying it for “Americans [who] believe in the Constitution and what this country was founded on.”
Hell hath no fury like what? A pro-muslim homo with his head chopped off?

Let's blame men.

Did any of the Muslim children get acid dumped on their faces? NO! Let's not blame men. Let's blame the savages that kill and maim in the name of religion. I will. 99% of Christians will as well. Why are 99% of Muslims quiet?

Really! One group of men disrupt children singing and another dumps acid on girls' faces and you want to equate the 2? Are you fucking serious?

Texas lawmaker under fire for Facebook post on Muslim Capitol Day
Rep. Molly White asks Muslim visitors to pledge allegiance to America
"Today is Texas Muslim Capital [sic] Day in Austin," Molly White, a House Republican, wrote on her Facebook page Thursday. "The House is in recess until Monday. Most Members including myself are back in District. I did leave an Israeli flag on the reception desk in my office with instructions to staff to ask representatives from the Muslim community to renounce Islamic terrorist groups and publicly announce allegiance to America and our laws. We will see how long they stay in my office."

Texas lawmaker under fire for Facebook post on Muslim Capitol Day - Yahoo News

Forum List

Back