Chris Cuomo loses his shit

Hasn't CNN often often published pieces saying white people cant be a target of racism? So why are they defending him?
Italian isnt even a race ffs
Soon the left will amend that rule.

The only folks that can be guilty of racism are those who are guilty of Crimethink.

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who was captured on a viral video getting into a profanity-laced exchange with a person who called him “Fredo,” once referred to himself as the hapless “The Godfather” character in a radio interview.

Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the Democratic nomination for governor.

Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo Nostra.”

“There is a group of people — politicos — who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I, then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Now he is the stupid brother lol

I like Chris Cuomo better than Gov Andrew

Chris has a personality, can tell a joke, good guy to have a beer with

Andrew is a stiff
Fredo is an elitist shill. Who meant what he said about ruining that individual. Many people have been destroyed. And he is closer to knowing what happened to Epstein then most of us peons will ever know at this point. The Swamp Rules!

Now he is the stupid brother lol

I like Chris Cuomo better than Gov Andrew

Chris has a personality, can tell a joke, good guy to have a beer with

Andrew is a stiff
Fredo is an elitist shill. Who meant what he said about ruining that individual. Many people have been destroyed. And he is closer to knowing what happened to Epstein then most of us peons will ever know at this point. The Swamp Rules!

That's true. The ruling elite of this country really hate to be ridiculed.

I say tough shit, but I would not be surprised to see this guy get his New York tax return audited.

Classic CNN...
“Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”
When DiNiro does his hate routine about all of his perceived wrongs do you agree with him? Cursing out and threatening the President and others. And when he plays a Mafia guy with regularity do you agree with him? After all it is an ethnic slur.

He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.
S
Wow, he used language like that in front of his own kid?

And you think that is a good thing?

That is what I call 'white trash'.

I didn't say that Hannity did.

I would of ignored the inbred.
talking about what Cuomo said, Jeebus!

You don't know if it was in front of his kid, and I'm sure CC gets all kinds of frickin right wings attacking him.

Tough shit, hun.

Fred knows that he is offensive or hilarious to people, a total joke. If he can't stand the heat, he should stay locked in his home and not go in public.

Especially now.

People are going to be razzing him as soon as he shows his face in public.

Every time I watch this guy on TV I just want to kick his FUCKING ASS!!!

It's why I don't watch CNN anymore.

Sean Hannity‏Verified account @seanhannity
Sean Hannity Retweeted Ryan Saavedra

I say good for @ChrisCuomo

He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.

Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.

S
Bwhahahaa!
Sean Hannity (if that really is Sean) knows you don't used the "F" word in front of your own daughter. Fredo was out of line, period.

Fredo is a typical left wing bigot Democrat who believes that heartland Americans are inferior people.

Unbelievable:
@Youtube
has taken down the viral video showing
@chriscuomo
threatening to assault a heckler and then grotesquely comparing “Fredo” to the N word. Youtube/Google literally covering up his racism and violent threats. You can’t make this stuff up.

Classic CNN...
“Chris Cuomo defended himself when he was verbally attacked with the use of an ethnic slur in an orchestrated setup. We completely support him.”
When DiNiro does his hate routine about all of his perceived wrongs do you agree with him? Cursing out and threatening the President and others. And when he plays a Mafia guy with regularity do you agree with him? After all it is an ethnic slur.
No. It isn't.

f8ca0df414513961.jpg

Forum List

Back