Chris Cuomo loses his shit

I wonder if he will plunge off the deep end when a trump rally erupts with fredo chants.

Trump on Fredo

Twitter ^ | Aug 13, 2019 | The Man
I thought Chris was Fredo also. The truth hurts. Totally lost it! Low ratings @CNN 8:38 AM · Aug 13, 2019

He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.
S
Wow, he used language like that in front of his own kid?

And you think that is a good thing?

That is what I call 'white trash'.

He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
S

I didn't say that Hannity did.

I would of ignored the inbred.

Haha...the dude is just like every other hostile leftist piece of fucking shit...they all have a little Antifa in them.
The heckler should have broke his fucking jaw and then started a GoFundMe account....The right would have made him a rich man.

S

I didn't say that Hannity did.

I would of ignored the inbred.
talking about what Cuomo said, Jeebus!

Haha...the dude is just like every other hostile leftist piece of fucking shit...they all have a little Antifa in them.
The heckler should have broke his fucking jaw and then started a GoFundMe account....The right would have made him a rich man.
I am not sure that McConnel or Ryan were any more willing to take a joke, do you?

when Trump won, he said his presidency would be a "beautiful" thing.

it's anything but that, my friends.

Trump has the capacity to bear down on a middle class that was already on the ropes and deliver the knockout punch.

if there ever was a time to fight, this is it!

IF YOU DON'T FIGHT, YOU CANT WIN!

Forum List

Back