Chris Cuomo loses his shit

Making a point by attacking Cuomos recent outrage caught on video:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

·
12m

Would Chris Cuomo be given a Red Flag for his recent rant? Filthy language and a total loss of control. He shouldn’t be allowed to have any weapon. He’s nuts!

Fredo is crazy, our President is spot on.

Mr. Cuomo's idea that "Fredo" is an slur against Italians equivalent to the N-bomb is bizarre. Its an observation about someone being the stupid brother in the family, regardless of their ethnicity. And Cuomo showed he meets that definition to a tee with his bizarre rant against a civilian.

Cuomo should have been pleased that a member of the public knew who he was, considering how crappy his ratings are. He needs all the viewers he can, even if they are just tuning in to mock him for his stupidity.

Doesn't Limbaugh also call him Fredo?
Liberals don't have any problem using ethnic slurs.
They seem to constantly be referring to average middle class people names like deplorable, uneducated, hicks, rednecks, white trash, trailer trash......

Doesn't Limbaugh also call him Fredo?
Liberals don't have any problem using ethnic slurs.
They seem to constantly be referring to average middle class people names like deplorable, uneducated, hicks, rednecks, white trash, trailer trash......

And isn't it telling that CNN defended Fredo when he threatened to throw the guy down the stairs?

CNN sanctions their employees using violence against hecklers?

Last edited:
He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.
Imho Chris Cuomo has zero to apologize for. He deserves the apology.
S
Wow, he used language like that in front of his own kid?

And you think that is a good thing?

That is what I call 'white trash'.

I didn't say that Hannity did.

I would of ignored the inbred.
talking about what Cuomo said, Jeebus!

You don't know if it was in front of his kid, and I'm sure CC gets all kinds of frickin right wings attacking him.

Every time I watch this guy on TV I just want to kick his FUCKING ASS!!!

It's why I don't watch CNN anymore.

Sean Hannity‏Verified account @seanhannity
Sean Hannity Retweeted Ryan Saavedra

I say good for @ChrisCuomo

He’s out with his 9 year old daughter, and his wife, and this guy is being a jackass in front of his family.

S
Out with his 9-year old daughter and he acts like a stereotypical NY Italian mook...Some father figure...rofl

S

You don't know if it was in front of his kid, and I'm sure CC gets all kinds of frickin right wings attacking him.

No one "attacked " Fredo. They just mocked him for the stupid ass he plays on TV.

The member of the general public who called him "Fredo" probably thought that Mr. Cuomo's schtick on TV was just an act and he was playing stupid as part of his job. Like Max Baer Jr. and his "Jethro" character on tV. Mr. Baer is actually an intelligent fellow.

S

No one "attacked " Fredo. They just mocked him for the stupid ass he plays on TV.

The member of the general public who called him "Fredo" probably thought that Mr. Cuomo's schtick on TV was just an act and he was playing stupid as part of his job. Like Max Baer Jr. and his "Jethro" character on tV. Mr. Baer is actually an intelligent fellow.

Well, in this case, Fredo doesn't just play a moron on TV, he is type cast for the role.

Out with his 9-year old daughter and he acts like a stereotypical NY Italian mook...Some father figure...rofl
But he sounded more like Rodney Dangerfield, an Italian Dangerfield.

Wow, what a concept, he should get it approved as a show setting by a major syndicate and copywrite it, lol.

But Cuomo didn't complain when his CNN racist buddy Don Lemon said that all White Men are racist terrorist.

He will get a ratings boost because people will be curious about what a total arse that he is.

Last edited:
CNN host Chris Cuomo went ballistic over a man calling him ‘Fredo’, the name of the ‘weak’ middle brother in ‘The Godfather’. Cuomo threatened to throw the man down the stairs, arguing it was akin to using the n-word.

‘I’ll f***ing ruin your s**t’: CNN’s Chris Cuomo gets foul-mouthed over ‘ethnic slur’

I wonder why the leftist pigs can't see why it is we say they are MENTAL NUTS adn those who follow this liars bs consider yourselves on the same mental planet.

Forum List

Back